Have you seen the Stephen Spielberg movie, Catch Me If You Can? It's no secret that she believes US president Donald Trump is a narcissist. So a lot of people feel like we never know what we're going to get with them. In addition, the Company may deactivate any account at any time, including, without limitation, if it determines that a Registered User has violated these Terms of Use, or the Terms of Use for any particular service, product or program. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the Website and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery by the Company. disclaimer: this information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for clinical care. Like again, it's not just the tomato. [01:04:39] The reason why I did go undercover is from the outside you can deal with, you know, maybe some low-level members, you're never getting anywhere near the leadership. He . I'm a Sacramento-based writer, English professor, track coach, C-5 incomplete quadriplegic, diehard 49ers fan, comic book geek, and lover of all things coffee. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, OR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH ANY TRANSMISSION OR TRANSACTION RELATED TO THE WEBSITE. Look, since I am not an expert in this area by any stretch. Please note that where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting Jen Harbinger, or opting out of any email message using the unsubscribe link. They struggle with it. You're always kind of just seeing how it's going to play out, and that's where, you know, some of this dumb luck comes into it. Based on our findings, Ramani Durvasula is Ramani Durvasula's Estimated Salary Range, Frequently Asked Questions about Ramani Durvasula. Dr. Ramani Durvasula is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice in Santa Monica and Sherman Oaks, CA and Professor of Psychology at California State University, Los Angeles, where she was named Outstanding Professor in 2012. [00:19:58] Jordan Harbinger: That's a good point. I'll link to it in the show notes, but basically, it's kind of three books in one, in my opinion, or maybe two long ones in one, but I appreciated that. These characteristics form the core of narcissism and fuel the dynamics . Should mediation fail to resolve the dispute, either party may request that the dispute be resolved by confidential, binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA). You need that spotty empathy at best. That sort of chasing the kind of high of the good day becomes what these relationships look like. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Service, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. It's very much a sit here and wait for my validation. And that's the challenge, it's a hard thing to push against, but it's almost like they're not even aware of it. And so for them, in some ways, sealing the deal with someone quicker can take away that insecure fear of abandonment. If it's your uncle or something, somebody's going to finally have the guts to say something. [00:37:56] Jordan Harbinger: You're basically the emotional version you ever seen Coming to America where the guy spreads rose petals in front of everywhere that James Earl Jones walks because he's the king? [00:06:42] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: That's because adolescents are narcissistic. So people are frustrated. I know my strengths, I know my weaknesses. I've been through numerous stressful challenges. - Enroll in my healing program. | Dr. Ramani, 10 Surprising Ways to Spot a Narcissist on Social Media | Psychology Today, < 741: Is Marriage Impaired by Emotional Affairs? So multiple studies have shown a correlation between people with more narcissistic personalities and posting selfies, and that's not exactly rocket science. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY EVENT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSE BEYOND OUR OR THEIR CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL DISASTERS, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES. I've talked about that on cult podcasts where they just make you feel amazing and special and unique and everything is all about you and you're never going to find it again, which is also kind of manipulative in a way because it's like, well, you're never going to find an amazing love story like this straight out of Disney. No, no, no. Everyone else around them is not enough and they're so great. [00:55:47] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: So they're a little bit thrown off when they. When you visit the Website or correspond with us via e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. Do you think social media/Instagram, do they cause narcissism, or do they just attract it? It was as if there was like an email to everybody like, "Hey, I think we can do this better next time." Should a legal claim arise involving your data, we will store and disclose that data until the matter has been fully resolved. AMENDMENTS. Certain third-party sites and vendors may collect your data and hold it elsewhere according to their Terms of Service and Privacy Policies. All the, I mean, I saw it many times firsthand because I've lived with him for a while. They lose control of the person. Trexin Consulting, CIO, Managing Director at Cara Investment GmbH What it is, is that because they're so superficial, they're just looking for the quickest path to do things. But in general, you're not going to, all of a sudden a person's not going to switch and have a different personality. Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Export Of Your Data. The Company reserves the right to change pricing related to any products, programs or services offered through the Website at any time. [00:46:13] Now for the rest of part one with Dr. Ramani. [00:09:14] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: So narcissism is on a continuum, right? WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT HOST SUCH CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. I remember when I was younger, a lot of female friends of mine would say something like, "Yeah, I date jerks, period." jordanharbinger.com/deals is where you can find it. And if you don't hit the mark with that, then they are going to get enraged because that's all they need from you. Sign up for a free account. In Dr. Ramanis first book, You are Why you Eat, Dr. Ramani helps readers take back control and unlearn hidden habits stemming from childhood. If you have any questions about this, please contact us. It was like, I remember often because I've known his significant others and his other friends. And I think that also fuels some of the confusion. Making remote or global hires? We can't just communicate this away. I mean, you can be empathic and you can have boundaries. And I think that that's actually the more accurate telling of what narcissism is. But you know, you're absolutely right. The Company is under no obligation to accept any individual as a Registered User and may accept or reject any registration in its sole and complete discretion. It's not an "I'm sorry you feel that way" apology. We process and access to the data we collect from you. 32 episodes. at WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY CONCERNING ANY TREATMENT, OUTCOME OR ACTION FOLLOWING THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. We reserve the right to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of the settlement and disposition of any claim that is subject to indemnification by you. A lot of people say, "Oh, relationships are just hard. I think they've got a little bag of tricks and they use it with everyone. EXTERNAL & THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. The app also has a journal feature so you can include notes when things come up and then share those with your therapist later. Similar Profiles. Any content that you submit to us will not be subject to any expectation of privacy, trust, or confidence between us and no confidential, fiduciary or other relationship is intended or created between you and us. Discover the possibilities at invesco.com/etfsolutions. [00:13:52] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: I wouldn't say seek it out because I think that puts an unfair onus on someone who's ending up in an abusive relationship. And again, another thing you're also sort of bringing up with what you described there is the thin-skinned nature of narcissism. I've said it once, I'll say it again. The only way to do that is to go undercover in the club and go up into the ranks. [00:59:01] Jordan Harbinger: The superficial Instagram life is quite interesting. So all of these things are sort of mushed up to result in what seems like more narcissism. Dr. Ramani Durvasula Expand search. This relationship is so exciting." It's actually about the beautiful boy who was cursed. Contact: (323) 343-2260 E-mail: [email protected] Posttraumatic stress; War and extreme traumas; Child abuse and domestic violence; They're not cultivating healthy relationships. Making remote or global hires? And yet, they're somehow elevating themselves onto this plane where they're amazing and entitled. And it was just, yeah, this makes perfect sense now. [00:04:07] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: It is everywhere, and I think that what's happening is a couple of things happening, right? Dr. Ramani Durvasula, a licensed clinical psychologist, will help you spot red flags and heal from the narcissist in your life. Surviving a Relationship with a Narcissist (Post Hill Press, 2015). We don't even have to make nice anymore. So we don't see them. I can manipulate this person. by MedCircle | Jan 5, 2023 | Dissociative Disorders. This is kind of the narcissist drug addict, you know, addicted to validation person's game. Ramani Durvasula's Willingness to Change Jobs. [00:51:22] Jordan Harbinger: This guy is definitely a cheater. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in San Jose, California. So if your house backs up to a train track for the first year, it might be like, "Oh my gosh, this is so loud." They're very sophisticated in how they move the money. May I send Dr. Ramani suggestions for future Youtube content? WATCH OUT! And so on the field of psychology, it's relative infancy too, compared to all of the other sciences, if you want to view it that way. That's the insecurity. [00:08:11] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: And now, what's happening is we're sort of giving this huge platform to uncivil behavior and really bad behavior. It's a different kind of trauma. Ramani Durvasula's Professional Skills Radar Here, we discuss how narcissists are made, what makes them tick, and how to protect yourself from a narcissist when you find them unavoidable. at Nothing they do works in the relationship and they blame themselves. We are located in the United States. Better Help is a great place to seek a licensed professional therapist. Nothing contained on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party. Let me take you to this restaurant." ", [00:10:37] So now, let's jump to the relational space, because what I have worked with many people who have been in long term, like intimate relationships, marriages, long-term committed relationships with narcissistic people, and what they've said is not only was this horribly abusive, so they found themselves in order to survive in this relationship, starting to feel like they could only survive by being an assh*le. They are not in touch with that, right? Woodland Hills, California, United States, If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. And that has a whole set of downstream effects for a person physically and psychiatrically. And by projecting, we make it someone else's problem. [00:22:38] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: Most people don't know what narcissism is. But I wonder, are people who are watching YouTubers and reality TV show stars behaving badly, are they going to start to try and do that? 5151 State University Dr, Los Angeles, CA, 90032. They have two children together. Should Company seek to make such an amendment and we (in our sole discretion) consider the amendment to be material in nature, we shall clearly publish on the home page a notice that an amendment is being made. Connectingwith key decision-makers? You get matched with a therapist in under 48 hours. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. But if somebody starts dressing his girlfriend down, and I'm using that example just because that's probably one of the more common combinations, maybe some gutsy females would say like, "Hey, you don't say that." Dr Ramani Durvasula is a clinical psychologist and professor of psychology at California State University, Los Angeles. A lot more practicals coming up in the second part as well. I don't think I have that many clinical narcissists in my life, certainly, not in my family, but I still found this really fascinating and I think the listeners will as well. CEOs are significantly more likely to be narcissistic. But I also wanted to have this conversation because not only is it important to be able to spot a narcissist, but also spot those who aren't pathological or clinical narcissists, aka normal people having a bad day or a bad week or a year. And then sued me and did every devious little thing to the point where the judge was like, "What is this garbage? Like, you know, again, to me, humility is the ultimate show of confidence because you must really know you got the goods because you don't need to scream them from the rooftop. And then you're not even necessarily say it's unfortunate because the cliche is then the abuse victim sticks up for the guy and that was all a big waste of your time. Dr. Ramani Durvasula (@DoctorRamani) is a clinical psychologist, professor of psychology, media expert, and author. We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered in the first place. COMPANYS LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. She does not participate in medicare program and thus does not accept medicare assignments. [00:06:28] And so this idea of, is it on the rise? [00:00:54] If you're new to the show or you want to tell your friends about the show, I suggest our episode starter packs as a place to begin. We may get used to it, but ultimately we're going to get sick. And that need though, what happens is it's a black hole because they suck everyone in it. Clinical psychologist and licensed therapist Dr. Ramani Durvasula specializes in helping people identify the many warning signs of narcissistic relationships and abuse in their own lives. You know me, I'm always trying to figure out ways to be more productive. Join a community of survivors of narcissistic relationships. Select the department you want . Like they're sort of a one-trick pony. [This is part one of a two-part episode. This site uses cookies and similar technologies to track particular aspects regarding the people who visit us. [00:42:27] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: Because if they were going to be super honest about it, that's pretty dark. You need the validation seeking. . "I'm a VIP, I'm grandiose. It also is the multi-billionaire who can be insecure. Top 1% Attorney; Narcissist Negotiation Expert; Bestselling Author; Media Personality Everyone knows you're dating this person. And entitlement is kind of just the beginning. Navigating Narcissism with Dr. Ramani on Apple Podcasts. It would seem to me that the people who are going to email me, overly concerned that they're a narcissist and need to apologize to everyone in their life after hearing this are exactly the type of people who are not narcissists, right? [00:11:20] So that contagion is definitely there. [00:00:00] Jordan Harbinger: Special thanks to Invesco for sponsoring this episode of The Jordan Harbinger Show. This especially holds true if youre in a Western society that encourages materialism, which goes hand-in-hand with narcissism. So, yeah, you put up with more stuff because, well, you're never going to find that again, so you're valuing it. Dr Ramani suggested it may be down to "major shifts" that have taken place over the past three to five years. [00:44:56] Jordan Harbinger: This episode is also sponsored by Invesco. Ramani Durvasula Emerita Professor of Psychology; Ph.D., UCLA Contact: (323) 343-5872 E-mail: [email protected] Health psychology; HIV/AIDS; Neuropsychology; . I know what I don't like. For those who need actionable insight and advice on how to handle a narcissist, this book is the perfect companion to the many MedCircle series on the topic. Or you might feel like you're getting to be part of a friendship group. And because no one's teaching people that narcissistic behavior is not a good thing. We are the one percent. But then, they'd find that that assh*liness that they were exerting perhaps in a marriage, now they were pulling that stunt with a friend and their friend would be like, "Slow down, sister. DISPUTE RESOLUTION & BINDING ARBITRATION. Any court in San Jose, California may enforce the arbitrators award. It's held in the body, so people will say like, "I feel this physically," and so now the therapies for that are much more focused on the person's body and that connection with their mind. We'll see you in a few days for part two. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Yeah. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Dr. Ramani Durvasula (@DoctorRamani) / Twitter Follow Dr. Ramani Durvasula @DoctorRamani Mental Health Media Maven, Licensed Clinical #Psychologist and Professor of #Psychology Catch my appearance on RED TABLE TALK: fb.me/RTTNarcissists Los Angeles doctor-ramani.com Joined April 2010 14.9K Following 41.6K Followers Tweets & replies Media Durvasula Ph. If I talk like I'm all that, then I am all that, and that insecurity and the shame that comes from that can remain in the unconscious. [00:39:48] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: That's right. This button displays the currently selected search type. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Content, or the Website (each, a Dispute), the parties agree to first submit the matter to mediation to be conducted by a mutually-selected, qualified, neutral, third-party attorney/mediator located in San Jose, California. Ramani Durvasula, Ph.D. . Dr. Ramani Durvasula (better-known as Dr. Ramani) is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice in Santa Monica and a professor of psychology at California State University in Los Angeles. It's hard for me to give that kind of advice, but you know, you want a diversified portfolio. I know who I am. [00:20:14] Jordan Harbinger: You mentioned in the book that it can cause is it CPTSD? Amundi, Enjoy unlimited access We develop self-awareness and we don't do it, right? You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired. In the meantime, do your best to apply what you hear on the show, so you can live what you listen, and we'll see you next time. You further agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources, including those of affiliates, joint-venture partners, or others to whom we might provide links from time to time. Her current practice location is 5151 State University Drive, Csula - King Hall, Los Angeles. Okay. I'm seeing on social media, they're taking them to all the same spots, they took me." And so that's an interesting thing to think about and kind of, well, it's also really sad. She received her B.S. Dr. Schwartz believes that part of the problem with Ramani has been her obsession in keeping up with constant revisions and updates of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. [00:13:04] So what happens is you're no longer discerning. Everyone around them is constantly having to tell them, "You're great, you're nice. [00:33:54] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: Narcissistic people constantly need validation and admiration. at That makes a lot of sense. Visit the help section or contact us. They're going to be able to take this." [00:14:12] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: "I love you, I want nothing to do with you." So there's slightly two slightly different groups. To the full extent permitted by law, (1) no arbitration or legal proceeding shall be joined with any other; (2) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (3) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. [00:49:46] Jordan Harbinger: That's interesting. ETFs are subject to risks similar to those of stocks. Because most people and this is why it's great you're doing this podcast, frankly. So they need to be in the midst of people but people like being with them. [00:15:32] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: I'm boring. Ramani Durvasula's personal email [00:17:24] Jordan Harbinger: When I was reading the book, I noticed this. But you're right, grumbly is the perfect word for this person as well. This tracking is done in order to provide us with information on how people move around the site, what is of interest to those people (and what is not), to explore how our marketing is performing, as well as incidental items, such as what percentage of users access the site from a personal computer or mobile phone. Another one is projection. (310) 435-8010. - YouTube (uploads every day) - More! TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some folks and this is based in the literature have said, it's actually not on the rise, and every generation thinks that adolescents are more narcissistic than they were, right? After I record an interview with a guest, Zapier will detect that a new file has been created, automatically uploaded into a specific Google Drive folder, and then notify my team on Slack that that file has been uploaded. Freud was the one who took the first biggest plunge into narcissism. It's not healthy, but I don't think it creates narcissism. Dr. Ramani 1998 - Sep 202123 years Los Angeles, CA Jack of all trades - master of some. Dr. Ramani Durvasula is one of the world-leading experts on narcissism. That's our original conception of trauma. Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, President at Lifetime Brands But if you're dating them or they're your brother or something like that, that's almost like the price of entry to staying in this relationship is you are on the hook for managing their mood by validating them constantly. While other new mothers are just like leaking milk and are crying. [00:07:18] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: If you're willing to act foolish enough, you too can be famous. Or are those people already narcissists? But what we forget is that the underbelly of narcissism is something called vulnerable narcissism. Like this show? Dr. Ramani Durvasula Booking Agency: Celebrity Appearance Fees and Availability Contact a booking agent to check availability on Dr. Ramani Durvasula and other top corporate entertainment Exclusive Buyer's Agent that Books Celebrities, Entertainers and Speakers like Dr. Ramani Durvasula for Speaking Engagements, Appearances and Corporate Events Visit betterhelp.com/jordan today to get 10 percent off your first month. [00:59:32] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: Immature, like it's just not fully formed. Submitting Questions or using the Contact Form: Your name, email address, and question or comment. {{ userNotificationState.getAlertCount('bell') }}. The greatest compliment you can give us is to share the show with those you care about. Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule the new Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement with the agreement between all parties reverting to the previous set of terms applicable to the Website and Service. Even if you were a little uncomfortable, because it felt like too much, when it goes away, you want it back so they go away. [00:51:20] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: because they just don't want to be abandoned. Please consider supporting those who support this show. That's why these relationships feel really transactional, so that goes to entitlement. Look at my fast sports scar. Whereas a narcissistic person, if I said, "Ooh, that's not a good look," they'll be like, "Shut the F up, blah, blah," you know? The Website is based in the United States. She can be reached at her office (for appointments etc.) Show notes at jordanharbinger.com. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Dept. Very few of these run for two years. And then you throw other social issues on top of that, like income inequality. You need more than a tomato to make salsa. We'll be right. We promise to only send you awesome stuff. And in many ways, they're just trying to get their next gig worked out before they leave the last one. And so I think that that piece of it, I can't even say though that the people who post that stuff narcissistic, I think they're probably not self-aware and they may just be immature. [00:12:26] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: you're not going to notice that noise anymore. A publicist or someone else says, "Hmm, you need to apologize." If you download software from the Website, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, Software) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, non-commercial, home use only, unless otherwise agreed, in a writing signed by the Company. The way the brain develops in adolescents, it's selfishness. We really dive deep into what makes a narcissist, how they develop, how they're born, how they're raised, how their behavior thrives in some environments, and how many of us get stuck working with or marrying them or just being friends with them in the first place. [00:02:04] Thank you so much for joining me today. The tricky part of the insecurity though, is some people, especially people, family members, people in close relationships say, "Ah, they're insecure. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. [00:54:15] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: You'd be like, that's a tomato, right? [00:03:21] Jordan Harbinger: You know, I think that's probably true. It's really inauthentic. That's just what it turned into. And so, it is quite devious, and a lot of people associate that, "Oh, they want me to meet their family and friends," this really is a committed, intimate relationship, "they're really into me," and that's how that gets read rather than trying to lock you down so they don't have to put so much work into the relationship anymore. [00:58:16] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: Posting a selfie doesn't make you narcissistic. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. For a minute, people like being with narcissistic people, but then it gets dark and that's where though, that disagreeable extrovert, they can't be alone. I mean, you need some evolution for that. They almost feel like they have to see this through because now they're letting down these other people. We may also alter these terms and conditions from time to time, and thereby your use of the Website (or any part of it), following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. So a person who's a really well put together, empathic, again, self-aware human being is not going to turn into a narcissist because they go on Instagram. You may then contact us to provide contact information so you may discuss the proposed changes with us. [00:30:56] Jordan Harbinger: Oh yeah, especially, the design of the rocket. $0.00 $ 0. It just, kind of, it's everywhere, seemingly. A personality style is not contagious. [00:35:15] Dr. Ramani Durvasula: Getting an accolade, getting an honor, getting an award, having a ton of money, you know, that sort of thing, that stuff goes a long way to helping prop up that fragile ego, that poorly developed sense of self. 4.0 Office cleanliness. of Consumer Affairs in CA, Consumer Information Center may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd, Suite N-112, Sacramento, CA 95834 or by calling 1-800-952-5210. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.

Themelimi Osman Me Titra Shqip, Articles D

dr ramani durvasula email address

dr ramani durvasula email address