Rita:OhMy God, Lincoln, we are so sorry, Lynn Sr: Should we go get some frozen yoghurt, Lincoln, Rita, Lynn Sr, Lisa, Luna and Lily leave, Lucy: This was too much for my non-existent heart. A Father's Thanks by KHXhero on DeviantArt Not to mention, he was a great ottoman for me. "I'm sure he didn't mean it", Lynn Sr. said. Disclaimer: I don't hate this episode, I feel like the ending should've been better and yes,I don't think Lincoln would react like this, Anyway, Here is my new fanfic: Loud Redemption. The story takes place after the Loud family kick Lincoln out of the house after believing he is bad luck; this leaves Lincoln to question if his own family even loved him at all. Lincoln: Oh boy. But everything changes on that fateful day when Y/N had first laid eyes on Leni Loud. A collection of short stories, one-shots, and ficlets in a multitude of genres, centered around the next generation of Louds. (Lynn lightly punched Lincoln's arm, then they went inside). And yet, for reasons she couldn't understand she trusted him. Later that night, Lynn and Luan had collected wood for a campfire. Fed up Chapter 1: Lincoln gets fed up, a loud house fanfic - FanFiction.Net (Lori gave Leni a cold stare, she then sits down next to Lucy and Lisa, Lynn Sr. serves them a special breakfast) Lynn Sr.: Hey kids, I got you something special, Heart shaped pancakes, just to show my love for all of you, just a special Valentines day breakfast to honor the holiday of love. Lynn Sr.: But, maybe I should stop remembering what my Dad said, and give these things a chance. I looked at myself in horror of the new me. Lynn Sr.: (shocked) Lincoln! Join Rudy Loud the Bastard Son of Lincoln as he and his Siblings (Loan, Leina, Lyra, Liby, Lyle, Lacy, Lupa, Lizy, Leia and Lulu) take you all across their Crazy Lives along with their parents. However, Lincoln in this story is the dubbed "Quiet Kid". Loan is the incestuous daughter of Lori and Lincoln, she doesn't know it yet and believes that Bobby Jr. is her father, what will happen when she discovers her origins? And for reasons HE couldn't understand, he felt an instant bond with the girl. This was the Loud Family, a name they quite well live up to. Or will it all be too much for her and give it all up? Lynn Sr. did a victory dance, and Rita just sighed, embarrassed. They roasted meat over the fire for sandwiches. (Lincoln looks down after his Dad compared himself to one of his sisters again. She saw Luna smashing allot of her thing with Lynns baseball bat with blind fury and rage. Lincoln: Thank goodness this situation isn't too In-Tents! Luan: (walks into the room) Hey Dad, did you remember about today? What do you do when your twin sister was just like you, but better in every way possible? (Lynn Sr. was drinking his coffee at the table, when Lincoln came up to him). I do not own Loud House or any images that might be used, I just own my Oc. A Loud To Stay (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Lincoln: Ahh, there's nothing better than reading comic books on a beautiful day like this. It was like to this family he was the target, the lightning rod for their chaos, and he was sick of it. The others sighed and went back to their seperate ways. I want to be alone. Lincoln: It sure did. Son! I was never told by this plan of yours and because of it, Lincoln didnt help me with my science project, which resulted for you and the other to be tone deaf for a couple of days. Lincoln: I was wondering, did you wanna go camping this weekend? I always had trouble with it. Rebuilding A Loud: Chapter 1: The Accident - DeviantArt Read to find out. "We were jerks to blame you for what happened", Lori said. Lincoln opened up the door and saw the girls. He saw allot of anger in the boys eyes and didnt want to make eye contact with his sisters. Then Lincoln saw Chandler talking to his Dad). In Royal Woods, Tyron Pharmaceutical Corp and Science Institute had a massive failure that lead to a particle explosion and blackout. Lincoln: OH, I'M NOT BAD LUCK, Lisa come in here. She then was walking towards where her and Luans room is, but she was holding a baseball bat in her hand. Lucy: Sigh. A different twist to 'Brawl in the Family'. Clyde: I agree. Lori was trying to get rid of the baseball bat from Lunas hand. Lynn Sr.: Hey Lincoln, can you get the radio out from the tent? Eventually, the puma runs past them to find some prey, as Lincoln and Lynn Sr. take their masks off). (laughs) Get it? Luan then saw an animal hide hanging off a bush. You and your stupid tattle tale bogus. Lori and Luna were growling at each other with fury and they looked like they were about to kill each other. Am I going to die?! Lincoln: I am, because there was the time I went camping with Clyde. (stands up). "Now remember", Rita said, "we'll pick you up Thursday morning. Enjoy! Luna turned and her head was down the starcase steps. Hope things get better sooner. "Do you like it", Luan said, "I call it the fur diaper.". Everyone was shocked and gasped. *. Everyone was disgusted that Lily had soiled her diaper. Lincoln: I feel like I never spend enough time with Dad. After that Lincoln left. I want to take a breather from all of this. Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it? Enjoy! He saw Lynn Sr. playing a saxaphone, with Luna playing her guitar). She needed to get away, yes but she'd only met the man twice before. A continuation of the first part. Haha! "I know", Lincoln said, "I'm going to stay here for the rest of my life. The camping trip had ended, and the sisters were talking about it. Lori reached in her pocket, but her phone wasn't there. Remake of the 1992 film adaptation of Tom and Jerry, titled "Tom and Sonic, a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog, goes to Royal Woods to escape the roboticist tyrant Dr. Eggman, who destroyed the island where he lived. Luna just looked at Lori. Lyra is spending a couple of weeks with her little brother. Lincoln gets off his bed and props his door open to see his father going down the stairs. Lisa (angry): Not to mention that your ridicolous scheme had a major flaw in it. Rita thought that Lola and the other sisters pranking him has gone too far, but her biggest worry right now was her11 year old son Lincoln. ", "I don't believe I've had this s'more you speak of", Lisa said, "what's it like? Will she find love? You shouldnt be scared to be against someone, especially when that someone is doing something wrong. Nor robbery, drug use or domestic abuse. Will Alex be able to save her? When Lincoln arrives in NewTech he is almost rob but is saved by the A squad ranger During the events of NSL, the Louds decide to get rid of Lincoln as he " bad luck", Lisa tells them that she created a interdimensional device that creates p this is during the NSL incident but a crossover with genshin impact. Lynn Sr.: Ah yes! Lincoln: Ahh, there's nothing better than reading comic books on a beautiful day like this. Vanzilla pulled up at the house, and the sisters got out. Lola stormed off angirly, until a small creek from Luna and Luans room door was heard. "So this is the real reason Lincoln shut himself up in a van", Lynn Sr. said. ", "You're apologizing for the wrong thing", Lincoln said, "you should be apologizing about blaming me for the fight you girls had. Which made other sisters even more nervous. Lincoln: (deadpanned) Dad, that kind of frog isn't poisonous. Abusive Father Fiction Stories - Quotev Losing Him (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Toffee Cocoa Cuddles Murders Harold McBride, It's Still a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House, A Truck Drives Off with The Lalaloopsy Dolls' Remains, April fool's special (The Gost, Fool Mission impossimple), Baby Bear, Telly, and Mr. Snuffleupagus fall into a road, Bea Spells-a-Lot Drives with Harold McBride on the Hood, Berry Jars 'N' Jam and Sunny Side Up Kill CJ and Carlitos, Bingo reveals what really happened to Seymour, Bobby's Reaction To Lincoln's Squirrel Suit RP, Cartoon Crossovers: The Powerful Snap and Disappearance, Chandler tells The Wubbzy gang the shows cancelled, Chandler tells the Wubbzy gang the shows cancelled, Chris tells The Louds the show's cancelled, User blog:ChuckyGaming12/Drive-Thru 2007 (Loud House Edition), User blog:ChuckyGaming12/Drive-Thru 2007 (Loud House Edition) The Sequel, Curls 'N' Locks and Little Bah Peep Crush Ms. Johnson With a Big Rock, Fleegle, Bingo, and Drooper smash Bobby with a hammer, Flip drives off with the Wubbzy gang's remains, FREDDY FROSTBEAR TERRORIZES ROYAL WOODS ELEMENTARY, Fuse and Slick kill Howard and Harold McBride. That actually worked! Leni: Good morning Lori. , , g. I heard a footsteps behind me as a dark voice spoke ", "Neither", Lincoln said, "we're going to a water park out of town.". Lincoln looked lonely seeing his Dad spending time with his daughter. Lori realised that she just made the biggest mistake of her life. Language: English. Parenthood Chapter 1: Revelation, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Twenty (or so) years ago in Scotland, Lincoln Loud made a terrible mistake with his oldest sister And then for the following twenty years, he continued making similar terrible mistakes with the rest of them. Later that night, the girls were eating dinner, when Lana noticed something. (Lincoln began to make his way back home. Ranges from mostly Fluff to hardcore Smut. Lynn Sr.: Of course I am Lincoln. Father-Son Camp. Dad loves camping. Don't make any sudden movements! (points at Lola) You are also grounded, until you learn your mistake and apologise to your brother. "Yes", Lynn Sr. said, "Bobby's at the house taking care of him. Luna then walked upstairs, while other sisters slowly follow. After accidentally causing a massive power outage while hiding in the small town, Sonic is found by Eggman. Sage Wilson is a daughter of a drug crazed mother who didn't seem to love her and an abusive father who changed for the worse when her mother left him. They continued splashing, and afterwards, they dried off and went to the fire. User blog:BatSam247/Vengeance on the Fool, User blog:Bearquarter2008/Bearquarter's Toy Story 2, User blog:Bernfrischcartoons/My Loud House Character, User blog:Blackace27/Loudtale: do it yourself, User blog:Blackace27/Nolan and Lenis spider dance, User blog:Blackace27/The Nightmares of The Louds, Chapter 1: Lori, User blog:Blaiirrr/Band Geeks (TLH Version), User blog:Blaiirrr/Chocolate with Nuts (TLH Version), User blog:Blaiirrr/I had an Accident (TLH Version), User blog:BlueKraid/Fanfiction - Tiny Lily, User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Fanfiction - Cartoon Chaos, User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Fanfiction - LOL: Lori Out Loud, User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Fanfiction - The Boy Who Cried Idiot: The Sequel, User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Fool's Paradise - Epilogue. "Let's check the cooler", Lana said, "dad said that in it is a first aid kit, some flashlights, and food.". Lincoln is tired of being pushed around and being abused by his family, and now, he is deemed bad luck, once again. (Lincoln tries to reach for his bag, and pulls out two 'puma' masks). (Based upon a movie) a girl named victoria moves to town with her family, eventually scream breaks into her house and kills her parents Did he rescue her? Syngenesophobia Chapter 1: An Angry House, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Suddenly Lincoln kicks the door down. We start outside the Loud House, the siblings are watching tv with Rita and Lynn Sr. That Luna. Harold: And we'll have lots of fun, won't we? Boys. Lynn Sr.: (laughs) That was a great one! When circumstances allow for some of the family to visit Loch Loud once more, Lincoln reveals some unsettling, previously unmentioned ties to the Loud's ancestral home that could end up changing everything. Anyway, Here is my new fanfic: Loud Redemption. What does she think she is? Later at night, the two were cooking sausages on the fire), (Lincoln pulls out a banjo, and begins to play a small tune. Father-Son Camp | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom Luna froze and small tears came down her cheeks. ", "I know, and I feel terrible", Lincoln said, "but your attempts to coax me to making a choice was what started that stupid mess in the first place! We start outside the Loud House, the siblings are watching tv with Rita and Lynn Sr. When Clyde, Lincoln's only remaining friend betrayed the boy eventually, he decided to run away and leave everyt Y/N is a very kind and caring teenager to those he meets. Lemy has to go to a new house to live with his cousins and his sister. YOU CARE NOTHING, BUT YOURSELF! Luna (angry): Grrr. She was shaking in anger and looked at Lola with gritted teeth. However, it got the attention of the Loud family one afternoon. He has 10 sisters [5 elder and 5 younger]. Lori had a black eye on left, messed up hairs and bruises on her arms, legs and even her right cheek. Maria wasn't in her usual nurse clothes on because she was gonna take the rest of the day off, but when she heard about the school fire and saw her daughter being taken into the hospital, she stayed for a bit longer . Lincoln: Okay then, (turns to the other sisters) so then, what do you have to say? But seriously, you brought this on yourself little sis. They then tried to pitch their tents, but had trouble doing so. Dylan Rose was a girl who mother had died when she was only 5. .. (I apologize for the half-assed title) When you and the one and only Lincoln Loud have to do a project together, you realize you aren't as tough as you tell yourself to be. All it takes, is a walk through the park. Lynn was mad at them, because he knows that his daughter were at fault here. With your uncle on tour and your crumbling life being built back up, how will you survive? Going to New York to visit her family, she decides to try skating. "Well", Lori said, "at least he didn't make us do what we made him do.". Lynn: (walks into the living room) Hey little bro, why the long face? Do you think Lincoln would even want to talk to any of us of what we did to him these past few days? Sage Wilson is a daughter of a drug crazed mother who didn't seem to love her and an abusive father who changed for the worse when her mother left him. Is that so wrong? Later on, Lincoln was heading to the bathroom, and saw Lynn Sr. was in Luan's room, set up as a comedy club). Luna was shocked of how mad her brother was. Now, I'm really jamming it up! Lynn Sr.: (speaking to himself) Lynn could put up tents in like 2 minutes. He actually killed Logan in a fit of rage when the boy was just twelve. Work Search: Sonic, a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog, goes to Royal Woods to escape the roboticist tyrant Dr. Eggman, who destroyed the island where he lived.

Steve Martorano Father, Is Jeff Fenech Related To Paul Fenech, Mescalero Danny Breuninger, Marron Soriano And Sebastien Soriano Father, Wind Load Requirements By Zip Code, Articles L

loud house fanfiction abusive father

loud house fanfiction abusive father