"Sindy was a pleasure to work with. Ron Sanchez All-American Realty 2798 Knollwood Drive Cameron Park, CA 95682 CalDRE #: 01299666 Login Email Me He wasn't pushy, and had a wealth of knowledge to draw from to help me towards my decision. Sindy always goes above and beyond to find them the perfect high end rental or purchase. Sotheby's International Realty's commitment to. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. She really cares about what we're looking for. " About Miah Sanchez - HAR.com Any rights not expressly granted are reserved. She advocates firmly for her client. Looking for Ron Sanchez online? Ron is the perfect Broker. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law. She never pushed beyond where I was willing to go. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. - Jeff Miller Wendy Sanchez - FL, FL Real Estate Agent | realtor.com Try our new tool that lets you compare home values instantly from leading sources. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is located at 175 Park Avenue, Madison, NJ 07940. General form error. We'd recommend her to anyone who needs to buy an apartment-or help finding a great place to eat or to shop for shoes." ", "We recommend Ron Sanchez and All-American Realty; they helped us sell our home and the process was stress-free and smooth. I will not only assist you in your next home purchase, but you can also trust me to provide you with service with the most integrity, transparency, and professionalism. Copyright 2006-2023 Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Mortgage Broker license), Real Estate in South American River Industrial Park, Real Estate in Midtown - Winn Park Capital Avenue, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. All rights reserved. With Sindy, it's less about the final sale and more about customer satisfaction. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to offer her a much deserved kudos and accolades. Delaware View Ronald J Sanchez results in Michigan (MI) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Find an office or agent near youSearch Now. All Rights Reserved. She truly cares about getting what the client wants and won't rest until they are happy. ", "Nothing more to add. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing Notice TREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection notice California DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc . 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE I'm here to help you as an agent and as a friend, looking out for you and your families and best interest. . We started working with Ron in January for a planned move-in by the end of May. At the same time, Sindy was extremely helpful, optimistic and managed everything for us from start to finish such that we as sellers did not have to worry about a thing. " Real Estate Agent Search - Coldwell Banker Want a great real estate agent? She was always available and enthusiastic to do whatever needed doing, and her upbeat personality was so important to me. Ron Sanchez | CBS - Copenhagen Business School Search MetroListPro, the true source, for the most up-to-date listing information. She worked at my pace and helped me find an apartment that I am happy to call home. " The purchase went smoothly, and we love out new home! Shirley Sanchez, Real Estate Agent - Coldwell Banker Realty Search for an Agent Office AGENT/TEAM NAME (required) near Find agents by location Need help selecting an agent? There is not one instance where I had to wait for a response from Sindy; plus she has great taste! Review all listings and sales below. During the first open house, she found the ideal buyer. Sindy more than ably handled all phases of the transaction from negotiations to closing. I look forward to buying my next apartment because I know working with Sindy will make it a memorable experience. 1,346 sqft. Ohio Recent Showings 105 9 days at har.com 15103 Winthrop Manor Way Cypress, TX 77429 $3K Active 4 beds 2 baths 3,223 sqft. Maria A. Sanchez, Realtor - Facebook I would not sell or buy another piece of property absent Ron. Contact Miah Sanchez relocate 1 tray oven. . Want to take your search on the go and find nearby homes? She did Great! " He is a fantastic realtor!! Including me. We told her what we wanted and she helped us find the perfect place. 2023 Coldwell Bankerd. In Florida, it was $386,500. All Rights Reserved. Ron Sanchez is a Professional Real Estate Agent in Laguna Beach. Pennsylvania We used Ron to help us buy a property. Sindy Sanchez is the first person I will call when our needs turn to real estate again. Download my free mobile app. They helped us sell our home in ELk Grove, and the process was stress- free and s Elk Grove Yer G. 22 years of experience 18 sales in last 12 months Achievements Sells Homes Fast 2022 Top Luxury Listing Agent 2022 Top Listing Agent 2022 About Ron About 2015. Equal Housing Opportunity Disclaimer: All information on this site is subject to change and should be independently verified. - Bahar & Tod Gidwani Just real listings and real agents. New Hampshire - Nicola Leach Her experience, knowledge of the marketplace, ability to listen to concerns, as well as dealing with people who can be difficult and indecisive, all with a smile, sets her apart. Since at least 2016, the Empire Statehas topped the list for sending its residents to the Sunshine State, data fromthe Census Bureaushows. At times we worried that he might think we were not serious, but he was always available and always in our corner working to find us the right house. I have been working with Ron Sanchez for many years. Ron was immensly helpful in finding us the perfect home. View Ron Sanchez's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Ron Sanchez. Ronald Sanchez - South Florida Structures Section Manager - LinkedIn She took complete control of the situation in order to make it as convenient as possible for me. Well over a decade of real estate experience has taken Sindy all over Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island and Westchester. We recommend Ron Sanchez and his company, All-American Realty. Skip to main content. We supports over 600 elite real estate professionals in 18 offices throughout San Diego and Orange County making the firm one of the largest Sothebys International Realty franchises in the brands global network. I avoided the long process of searching for a home as he tailored the houses to our wants and needs. - Elizabeth & Michael Allocco Nearly 65,000 New Yorkers traded in their state drivers licenses for Floridas in 2022, according to data from Floridas Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, according to theNew York Post. You can contact Andres Sanchez by clicking the button below. ", "Ron Sanchez was very professional. Florida is coming for you. - Michelle & Eric Sandler I would highly recommend Sindy, and not hesitate to call her again in the future." Rather, she took the time to understand what I wanted, and worked diligently to help me find it. Each franchise is independently owned and operated. 2027 Adobe Stone Drive. Her help and sunny personality were greatly appreciated." I find that the reason people like working with me is that I am a good communicator, very knowlegable about the market, and have a wealth of experience in both owner occupied purchases and investment properties. - David Fitzpatrick The level of support via her team of contacts is amazing! Facebook gives people the power. I couldn't be happier with Ron's performance. : install new tunnel oven in cake bake area. She was discreet and efficient, understood my specific needs, and found me the most beautiful apartment with the right light and energy and spacea perfect slice of California off of Central Park West." ", "Ron Sanchez is a super professional and pleasant agent. She oversaw all of our documents, and provided resources from attorneys to tradesmen, all of whom turned out to be the very best. Journal article > peer review. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. . I would never think to use anyone else for New York real estate. " Pacific Sothebys International Realty was founded in 2008 as a residential brokerage, specializing in the luxury Southern California market. South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands. 1 talking about this. I am almost across the finish line with my current apartment, and I am amazed that I still have my sanity! Why pending contracts for home sales have industry buzzing. "I think Sindy does a phenomenal job! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. "Sindy was wonderful to work with, both when looking for a rental and then when subsequently buying an apartment for the first time. Franchise offerings made only by a Franchise Disclosure Document. Search MetroListPro, the true source, for the most up-to-date listing information, Sign up for email alerts and have property updates delivered right to your inbox, Find the house of your dreams or see what properties like yours are selling for. The following persons or entities have been issued a Desist and Refrain Order for conducting real estate activity without being properly licensed. "The process of purchasing a co-op in NYC does not seem that difficult or complex when read on paper or on a browser.at least that was what we thought. Ron Sanchez - Real Estate Agent in Colorado Springs, CO - Zillow How much will I need to save for a major purchase. Search Includes Recent Solds for Price Comparison Not only does she take the time the understand your needs, she also respects your time and is only happy when YOU are happy. I feel that if I did not have Sindy helping me, I may have taken twice as long to find a place." Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. They helped us sell our home in ELk Grove, and the process was stress- free and smooth! View Fred Sanchez bio, Listings by Fred Sanchez, Neighborhoods where Fred Sanchez is active, and more. Brokerage. With Ron's help we finally chose the perfect home in Tahoe Park. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 3/24/2014 - andrea snowdenBought a Single Family home in 2014 in South oak park, Sacramento, CA. Georgia Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Ramon Sanchez Top Real Estate Group - Zillow She was thorough and patient and guided us through an extremely stressful application process. You can contact Fred Sanchez by phone, email, or visit the website. As Bild says: "Florida is still affordable for New Yorkers.". He was thorough and detailed, and perhaps even more importantly, kept me constantly updated with progress in all facets of the homebuying process. install 2 new type ii hoods in bread bake area. Ron Sanchez Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Write a review for this agent No sales reportedin the last 12 months Contact About me Real Estate Broker Associate(5yearsexperience) I grew up in Pueblo, CO. served as a U.S. Marine for 6 years at Camp Pendelton CA. It is recommended that you hire a professional in the business of determining dimensions, such as an appraiser, architect or civil engineer, to determine such information. "When we started looking for a place in Manhattan in 2012, Sindy Sanchez was our agent. - Becky Eng 212-913-9058. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Get the help finding the right home, pricing and selling a home, contracts, negotiations and more. This browser is no longer supported. - Patrick Farace Join Facebook to connect with Ronald Sanchez and others you may know. ", "Ron is the epitome of a stand up person and a pleasure to work with. Coming from the Bay area, we did not know a lot about Sacramento, but Ron helped us get aquainted with the area. She is someone we hope to stay in touch with. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Real Estate Agent Search - Coldwell Banker Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. 5.0. "Sindy demonstrated a strong willingness to assist me in my situation and is very personable unlike many in your business, sorry to say. Raul was exceptional with his service. Ron Sanchez Real Estate Agent | Pacific Sotheby's International Realty Ronald John Fitzgerald Eagle Mortgage and Notequest : H-6462SAC: 10 . A broker is your advocate, whether its to maximize the sale potential or find you a value, in a very complex and unforgiving environment. I highly recommend Ron as an agent. I was not only comfortable but proud that she represented me, because she treated everyone with respect. Arizona Ron Sanchez's Instagram, Twitter & Facebook on IDCrawl She did everything possible to ensure a quick and easy sale of my apartment. "Sindy Sanchez is a complete professional who guided us through every aspect of purchasing Manhattan real estate. Contact Fred Sanchez if you are in the process of buying, selling or renting a property. But looking at migration numbers, one wonders if Florida needs to even bother advertising. So, if you live and work in New York City, you could be paying a combined rate of up to 14.8%. Ron has 6 jobs listed on their profile. Report a problem . "Sindy is a great agent and friend. - Gail Glazebrook & Tony Robles Print; Sales Associate. She takes her time so you find exactly what you want. " Minnesota But that affordability might soon be eroding. I am extremely happy I found her and truly appreciate her dedication and patience. Sindy has great experience to draw on, which was invaluable as first time buyers, and she expertly navigated us through the process. " Find great Chino, CA real estate professionals on Zillow like Robert Sanchez of eHomes . These homebuyers moved across the country during the pandemic and scouted homes online. We will forever be grateful to Ron for his expertise and insight as well as his kindness. Like, why not live in Florida?. View the profiles of people named Ronald Sanchez. You are not New Yorkers, she said during a campaign press conference in August. Ron guided us through the details until the bank finally accepted our offer. We are so pleased with our new home and cannot recommend Ron enough! - Sara Hopper Chief Investment Officer . Being a first time home buyer I was frightened by the thought of the long process but Raul was able to make it easy. I can't express my gratitude. SUCH REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE COMMISSIONER OF CORPORATIONS NOR A FINDING BY THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS TRUE, COMPLETE AND NOT MISLEADING. The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties to our franchisees (who in turn supplied it to us), we can not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. She guides you through all the paperwork, "holding your hand" through the entire process. I specialize in helping buyers and sellers throughout Sacramento County, but with a special emphasis along the Highway 50 corridor. Sindy's advice and instincts were always specific and spot-on; she knew the market and read prospects unerringly; and she saw me through every detail. It's almost like having a therapist with you throughout the process ;-) She is so incredibly kind and patient. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 9912 Business Park Dr. Suite 180Sacramento, CA 95827, "Selling a house is one of the biggest decisions in one's life. Sindy Balcourt Sanchez. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Ronald Sanchez - Facebook A great way to stay on top of the market in your home search process. Watch out, New Yorkers! Used under license. "Sindy Sanchez combines all the best qualities of a real-estate professional. As a testament of Ron's performance, I would never buy or sell a property without employing and consulting Ron. Stay Current. Sindy made the difference with the second it place. Music, Sports, Reading, Television & Film, Travel, Family. - Maureen Burgess and Lucian Chalfen We also used them to find our new home as well. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. He helped find inspectors , and even a terrific lender that got us preapproved to buy. How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be? Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Interactive Map Search In Florida . 8/29/2019 - scottaudrey209Bought a Single Family home in 2019 in Victory, Minneapolis, MN. Get access to Premium Content Download my app to check Coming Soon listings, Sold Price for nearby listings, Property History Reports and more. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. "Sindy definitely sets herself apart from the pack of NYC brokers. The Women's Choice Award identifies and promotes America's most recommended brands. Tampa surgeon Rolando Sanchez, who became a nationwide symbol of hospital errors after he cut off the wrong foot of diabetic patient Willie King, will be allowed to return to work in January. Ron Sanchez / The Essential Leadership Role of Senior Management in Adopting Architectural Management and Modular Strategies (AMMS), with Perspectives on Experiences of European Automotive Firms.

Industrial Units To Let Heckmondwike, How Did The German Yellow Jacket Get To America, Fort Totten Id Card Office Address, Articles R

ronald sanchez realtor

ronald sanchez realtor