I am sharing with you today a few cards I created with the Simon Says Stamp's January Card Kit, Snow Love! today I wanted to feel more the spring season so Ive pulled my @ohuhuart markers and I did a little coloring! This helps me to directly support my YouTube channel and my small business. Hello! 4-1/4" x 5-1/2 " - emboss, color and cut out florals. Fai clic qui per condividere su Twitter (Si apre in una nuova finestra), Fai clic per condividere su Facebook (Si apre in una nuova finestra), Fai clic per inviare un link a un amico via e-mail (Si apre in una nuova finestra), Fai clic qui per stampare (Si apre in una nuova finestra), Fai clic qui per condividere su Pinterest (Si apre in una nuova finestra), Fai clic per condividere su WhatsApp (Si apre in una nuova finestra), Lets Talk about Inks Simon Says Stamp. Trio 1 (turquoise) Trio 2 (green) Trio 3 (yellow) Trio 4 (orange) Trio 5 (pink) While we are talking about shopping, let me also recommend that you snag the Simon Says Stamp Blending Brushes in . To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system! Please let me know about what changes you would suggest as well. ADD TO CART. Today after showcasing the new ink family members, we'll make an easy card using a new Layering Stencil, please check the prior post if you want to delve into observations/information about the inks. After launching with 15 inks during STAMPtember 2021, I did not expect Simon Says Stamp Handmade Holiday release to gift us with another 15 in November! I really appreciate your support. Hello! Click image above, links below or browse the supplies gallery at the end of the post to shop! As for the various layers, I love to use just 2 of them - the one to add color to the body of the birds and one to stamp the wing, face, and feet. I then used a stencil and Round Detail Blending Brushes to color the large swatches and the Flat Detail Brushes to color the combo swatches. If you would like your order to ship now, please place this item on a separate order. Featured Products. To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system! in large and/or small sizes and now I will get a chance to show you what they can do when blending the ink trios! I hope youll like it! Then Ive stamped all the different inks and wrote under each chart the name of the color. I will make trio swatches later, which show you an ombre effect of each set of 3 but for now I did the solids and they're so pretty! Click on the icons below each product picture to shop with SimonSaysStamp.com. Then tuck another scrap of paper above the swatch box so you don't ink above the stencil (where my finger is pointing). You can save your cart for return visits, you can use the express lane during checkout, as well as other great features. view latest & greatest. all the critters are by @clearlybesotted and everything else is hand drawn! 3. These saturated dye inks has a raised surface for inking any size stamp and is a durable foam pad for transferring just the right amount of ink. January 27, 2023. Hello Lovelies! Champagne Matte Cardstock 3" x 5" - cut out two sentiments and stack . I am one of the many designers showcasing the release, AND I have a free gift with purchase offer for you! Reply. Blending brushes are highly recommended here, start with the lightest color working your way downward in 1/3rds allowing the colors to overlap one into the other. , Hello everyone! its time for the first countdown day to the new @mftstamps release! Success, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Set GRADIENT 1 ssk101 has been shared! look at the surf bubblegum, Sumbeam and limelicious! Simon Says Stamp , Scopri come vengono elaborati i dati derivati dai commenti. I've done a couple Instagram posts on how I swatch, but I will link the supplies at the end of this post so you can try if that interests you. Additional supplies listed in the thumbnails below. Replace your worn-out Minc Stamp Pad with these refills. For todays post I want to focus on the Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. Click to Learn More: October 21 Did You Know. Click image above or links to shop! I arranged this chart by color family as the Pawsitively Saturated inks come in gradient groups of 3 shades, a light, medium and darker color. Here is a closeup of the finished combo swatch. and for todays coloring I had to play with these adorable furry friends! swipe to see a detailed pic of the stamps! Jul 29, 2022 - Hello Lovelies! Made in the USA. and were back to another countdown day to the new @mftstamps release! Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated RE-INKER Set GRADIENT 1 ssr101, Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad ISLAND BLUE ink012, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Pad BLUSH ssk002, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 4 ssk304, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated RE-INKER Set GRADIENT 4 ssr104, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 15 ssk315, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Set GRADIENT 4 ssk104, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 8 ssk308, Simon Says Stamp Set of 37 INK PADS 39Pads, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Pad LILAC ssk046, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 1 ssk301, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Pad PEONY ssk035, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Pad CARNATION ssk034, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated RE-INKER CITRINE ssr012, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 19 ssk319 **, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Pad SUNBEAM ssk011, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Set GRADIENT 3 ssk103, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Set GRADIENT 2 ssk102, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated RE-INKER Set GRADIENT 2 ssr102, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 9 ssk309, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 16 ssk316, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Set GRADIENT 1 ssk101, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated RE-INKER Set GRADIENT 3 ssr103, Simon Says Stamp Premium Ink Pad INTENSE BLACK Ink065, Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 12 ssk312, Simon Says Stamp Ink pads are made for creative stampers who want high quality ink in a wide array of colors. Simon Says Stamp Here For You Die. Click image above or links to shop! You can save your cart for return visits, you can use the express lane during checkout, as well as other great features. It should unzip upon download. I don't know what I expected from Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember 2021, but I definitely wasn't thinking about INKS!!! Use code 66ERBKH at checkout to get this exclusive set of Rainbow Hybrid Ink Cubes with your purchase of $30 or more. Thoughtful Cards. Hi everyone! Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively. looks at these colors all togetherpure eye candy! I'm digging these combos, I will note the colors on the back of the sheet. Almost as great as taking one of your remote classes. 1. Note: your download links will expire after 14 days, so download them immediately after purchase! Keep scrolling for individual shots of each page. I enjoy sharing tutorials on what I love to do. I love this color of powder from Simon, I come back to this color every time I create Christmas cards. It is part of an inspiring Instagram hop, with lots of prizes to be had, so be sure to head on over to my instagram for those details. 10 New coloring books added to my beautiful collection part 2, 10 New coloring books added to my beautiful collection part 1, Mystieke Mandalas (Mystical Mandalas), 3 beautiful drawings colored BBNC. This versatile dye ink pad can be used for a wide variety of techniques. THE INK PADS HAVE SIDE LABELS FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION WHEN STORED. (Jennifer McGuire has an editable 2x2 swatch chart that you can also use to create your labeled sheet). I am sharing with you today a card I created with the Simon Says Stamp's October Card Kit, Sunflowers, and Daisies! Click on the icons below each product picture to shop with SimonSaysStamp.com. hope youll like them all! At Simon Says Stamp, we are stampers who are developing the best stamping product for our stamping friends- YOU! 2014 by The PaperMint. Proudly created with Wix.com, Simon Say Stamp - Pawsitively Saturated Ink Gradient Swatches. There's also a handy new Holder for the blending brushes if you'd like to store them like this :-). GET THE MOST UPDATED SWATCH CHART HERE: https://bit.ly/3tow5FoNote: file is a zipped PDF. Happy Hello by Simon Says Stamp [ SSS ] Stonehenge Drawing Paper, Multi-Colored [ BA ] Fade-Out No Line Coloring Ink by Ink on 3 [ SSS ] Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. 1 Simon Says Stamp Teal Hot Hands Tool. Today I am sharing some fun friendship cards I made with some of the new exclusive products from the Simon Says Stamps Kisses Release! Lay a Glad Press N Seal Sheet sticky-side down over the collage, and press the sheet onto each die-cut so they are adhered to the sheet I made you some of my regular swatches and a rather chic project that is not actually about the upcoming festive day. A Brother label maker with 0.25" label tape was used to create the labels. Thank you for making this chart Alberto! I love reading posts that talks a little about our lovely craft supplies and know them a little more. Note: your download links will expire after 14 days, so download them immediately after purchase! shop this brand. Keep it coming Simon Says Stamp, I adore new inkiness and I strongly suspect that if you are reading this post, then you do too!!! HS315284. so sorry Ive been absent lately but I had a little surgery on Monday! If you would like to reserve this item now, you may purchase it now with the rest of your order. Also, after a few months of using the Holder below I'm happy to report that it is quite functional and holds my brush upright and in place with a relatively small footprint on a desktop where there can many things vying for space. Minc your favorite stamp shapes with the help of this Minc stamp pad! Simon Says Stamp, Pawsitively Saturated Ink Pad Bubblegum Shop at: SSS: Simon Says Stamp, Pawsitively Saturated Ink Pad Sweets Shop at: SSS: . Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. which one is your favorite? This makes for a very convenient ink organization system. Hello Lovelies! I love that you have the color charts below each of the cards. While we are talking about shopping, let me also recommend that you snag the Simon Says Stamp Blending Brushes in large and/or small sizes: I always swatch my new inks as that is the way that I learn the colors. I listed the products that I have used below.

Yarra Ranges Zoning, Where Is Jeff Detrow Now 2020, Articles S

simon says stamp pawsitively saturated ink color chart

simon says stamp pawsitively saturated ink color chart