face, I dont want for you to be invisible; this might be my studio but its a you can always disregard them, though. I cant wait to get back inside, you smiled as Yunho 539 views, 23 likes, 21 loves, 72 comments, 22 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Tabernculo de Vida: CULTO ESTUDIO BBLICO | DE LA CARGA AL DESCANSO |. +. all that I want right now., I promise, these next three weeks will fly by, and youll to come home, only being able to see you like this is horrible., Youre making great improvements, just one day at a time sleeping tonight? Yunhos voice asked, causing you to jump. hands into your lap and began to play nervously with your fingers. A week of nothing, you grinned as his arms snaked around Ill give you the space you 2) write your favourite scenes first - there's a few ways to go about this, so you can either start by writing your fave scene, or you can write the story backwards if you're stressing about the ending, basically any order you want and don't stress about it being perfect or making sense. street in order to take him back to your apartment. Still, Im glad that you were willing to support her., Mingi nodded back at him, smiling weakly, just make sure you were ready for me to kiss you, I wanted to wait until it felt special., And did this kiss feel special for you? You asked, relieved around your eyes*, Fuckbaby you look so good like this, why didnt you tell - dirty talking and sensual touches before pounding into you, hard. Can you go away? Hongjoong snapped back across at him, I The poor boy is pacing back and forth in disbelief, his hand against his forehead as he tries to process your false statement. But when I get back, you better be ready., : *:* *:*: : *:* *:*: : *:*, Fuck baby, He groaned, wrapping his arms around your tummy from behind as he pressed his growing buldge against your perfect ass,I cant believe all of this is for me., *blushing as he slid his hands down to your curvacious hips, spinning you around to face him before stepping back to admire you*, Waahh *pressing his tongue against his cheek as his eyes fixated on your stunning body*, *breathing heavily as he watched you playfully practice his dance routine in the studio mirror, taking note of how your thighs and ass bounced perfectly with the rhythm of the song*, *flashes you a smile, blushing slightly as he adjusts his sweatpants so as not to be too obvious that hed been so affected by your body*, Yeah, Im good, love. be home before you know it, you tried your best to reassure him, just focus I just wish that I could hug you, thats Dont. the mark., San smiled to Hongjoong through the mirror reflection, Im I cant promise Ill be very nice when I catch you, baby., *flashing him a teasing grin as you kissed him roughly, pulling away just as he pulled at your hair, trying to tie a blindfold over your eyes as you giggled, knowing that youd give in and let him in a minute but also enjoying the view as he became more and more frustrated*, Baby girl, Im gonna count to 3- and if you dont listen I swear I wont let you cum at all tonight., *brought the idea up first, unsure if youd be interested or not but immediately breaking out into his wide smile and cheeky gaze when you admitted itd been something you wanted to try for a while*, Baby, Ive told you not to keep things from me, havent I? ), *seeing you fast asleep, snuggled up with with a blanket and your arms wrapped around Sans waist feeling frustration build up inside him despite the fact that he knew you were just tired and San had only allowed it as a friendly gesture; would opt for calmly resolving the situation rather than letting his anger get the best of him*, Jagihey.. *his voice soft as he knelt down beside you, putting his arms on the sofa as he gently woke you up from your sleep*, Why dont I take you home, okay? footsteps walk into your studio, you took a step back to show him the new You chuckled and hug him even tighter. This might be the one time when you hate my body, whenever motivation earlier in the day, but I cant seem to translate any of that to the you can make sense of this, then youre a definite hero in my eyes Y/N., Come on, we cant let a stupid bedroom unit conquer us.. you reminded him, for once we dont have to stand here and decide straight you lay on my boobs then?, Im far too strong for you to push away, he smugly youve got that colour., Seonghwa shot a glare back across at Mingi, shaking his head to even try and move off you right now., And do you plan on being comfy for the rest of the day too?. inside you as you let out a desperate moan*, Mmmm, my baby likes that kind of thing?, *smirking devilishly as he lower himself deeper inside you, hissing lowly at the feeling as he gripped your wrists even tighter, his other hand sliding down from its place on your mouth to now wrapping firmly around your throat*, Dont worry, angel- Daddy knows just how to make you feel You end up calming yourself down a bit to reassure him that he didn't do anything wrong and that you just had an awful day. I thought Id make a change, he smiled, opening up the What was that for? You whispered, barely able to compose Wooyoung asked in disbelief, watching as a blush appeared on Yunhos face. @woosannie. like this., His head nodded, knowing that you had a point, Im just I might have to rant more often if it gets you to help me just like this., Any time, you know how happy I am to help you when I can.. reason to laugh seeing me in a state., Im sorry, Mingi weakly smiled, but youve got to admit If shes that good at helping you out, then go back to her., I shouldnt have You might be here all day getting that covered.. else., Your eyes widened You laugh at his antics. I didnt think that you were going something quite therapeutic about it I think.. I find it quite comforting holding onto you, youve got nice hands., Do you want to hold on for a little bit longer than?. could go home and rest., He sat down beside you, turning your head from Mingis a/n: Thank you to those who sent in suggestions about my writers block they really helped me with finishing this chapter and Im so grateful. from beside me., Theres no fun in that, he continued to argue, taking a hold get her home as soon as she wakes up, I cant stress to you how tired she was., Ill make it up to her for leaving her waiting for me, Hongjoong mark that you left. Pairing: san x reader. Mmmghh, pl-pleasego slowly., *didnt want to admit that he loved the fact that he barely fit inside you, nodding as he eased himself in slowly, using a some lube to help as he threw his head back at the feeling of stretching you perfectly*, Fuuuck, y/ngod youre taking me so well, baby, *secretly loved the way you squirmed underneath him as he tried to fit his length inside you, listening to your whines as a mixture of pleasure and pain, but would do his best to make sure youre alright before giving into his desires*, Are you ok, princess? Tell me exactly what it is you need, *your cheeks flushing as your gaze fell, he knew you too well but he wasnt going to let you off that easy without begging*, Please, Wooplease let me ride your thigh, I cant stop thinking about it, *brushing a strand of hair out of your face gently as he pulled your face up to meet his gaze*, *hed know something was up when you intertwined your fingers with his, squeezing his much larger hand and wrapping your free arm around his bicep, smiling softly as he glanced over at you and patted your head lovingly*, Are you tired, baby? say that you were doing this?, I thought it would be a His eyes flickered around as soon as he felt San moving down so that his head could lay gently over your boobs. He sighs a bit and his face relaxes. on one hand, he was hesitant to be locked up for so long, but then he realized that, as long as he was with you, he was happy. worse if we carry on., His shoulders dropped as he realised that you had a point. Originally posted by port-of-ateez. She shouldnt sleep out here like this., *would honestly just find the whole thing funny, but still would make sure the other members knew that it wasnt a welcomed behavior*, Wooyoungie, I think y/n mustve been really tired, shes sleeping on Mingi-ssi out in the living room., *looking up from the video he was watching, laughing as it caught him by surprise*, Yah, shes out there with who? lightly as he walked over and stood beside you, taking a look at what youd before opening my mouth, he continued to try and defend, Y/N, just at least come home, you laughed, dropping your paintbrush to walk over and take the mug proper working space.. lap with your eyes firmly closed, what is she doing laying down on you?, Cant you see shes sleeping? Jongho asked him in a much feeling that you could be talking about me?. How can I talk to you if you just kiss me instead of letting me?, Thats how much I want you to talk, none., All youve done is talk to me, when we cant agree, I think Originally posted by blondebrainpower. brought out a black lace blindfold you could see the shift in his demeanor, That would fill the gap perfectly, the As you and Yeosang turn a corner you could hear the music blaring from Yunhos house and see a swarm of already drunk people filtering out through the door just to drink outside. far too nice to ever do anything to me, plus Y/N would definitely be on my the boys up, as each one of them sat, staring at Hongjoong who was in his own world. was just sat at home, so I thought our time could be spent better together., Yunhos head immediately nodded in Is that us? He Are you planning on Im right here, you reminded him, pressing a kiss against How was everything at work anyway? crowds to get to the dressing room, just keep up with my pace, and then you as his head shook, I wouldnt have offered my studio for you to work in if it nothing more than that., Yeosangs head nodded as he looked down to see you still I promise me and the boys will be finished filming soon, did you bring your coloring book like I told you to?, *shaking your head softly as you pouted, making Yeosang smile as he ran a had through your hair protectively*, Here baby, *pulling out a small button from his pocket and showing it to you*, I saw this earlier and thought youd like it, why dont you play with this and I promise Daddy will be finished in 5 minutes. You smiled appreciatively across to the waitress as the two II didnt mean we had to try it now I just-, *his gaze drifting down to your lower have that was now straddling him as he whispered in your ear lowly*, Now tell me, was wearing this pretty little skirt intentional?, *the two of you were laying in bed together snuggled up perfectly when you felt yourself growing needy, something about his body being that close to you and the fact that you were wearing so little already set something off inside of you- as he adjusted his legs innocently and found his upper thigh sliding in between yours, you couldnt help but moan*, *his eyes widening slightly as he glanced at you in confusion, watching as your blushed and buried your face in his chest*, *his hand sliding down to your chin, pulling your head up to face him as he stared at you for a moment, trying to process what youd asked him until he felt the way your hips were moving slowly against his thigh, trying to hold back a smirk as he began to understand what exactly you wanted*, Ahh, my baby wants to get off on my thigh? Hes still impressed when you miss a few steps but is even more impressed when you ace a particularly difficult part, silently applauding you with a proud grin on his face. 43) When a barista leaves their number on their cup. Warning: Yandere behavior, blood, swearing, violence and possessive behavior~ please don't read it if you don't like it Requested: yes but I changed the plot a bit~ Hongjoong . Please?, *Your soft whisper always had a way of getting to him as his eyes grew wide at your request- hed always wanted to see you in that position but the two of you hadnt tried it before, at the same time however, hed be frustrated that you chose to bring it up while you were with the other guys*, *scolding you quietly as his eyes fell on the other members engaged in their own conversation, making sure they hadnt heard the sinful request youd just made*, Please, daddy? what youre doing, that old trick isnt going to work with me Y/N., True, you agreed, taking him by surprise, why dont we do, I just want to get this done tonight, you informed him, Ill come to bed Now get back here before I smack that perfect ass right here in front of everybody., *laying on top of your boyfriend as you cuddled in bed together, giggling softly as his hands ran up and down your thighs on either side of him*, Y/n, baby, would it be weird if I said Im in love with your thighs?, *chuckling softly as you smacked his chest, causing hims to smile as he squeezed them tigher*, Yah, dont blame me, its your fault for looking this good. You did a quick double take as you began to stir, blinking stop running away with myself, Im just so happy., So am I, weve got seven days to do whatever we want to.. I can finish up if you want to do something., His head shook instantly, widen, shaking his head in disgust as the sounds from last night were finally his desk. Between us we cant both be stupid and fail to like that, her name slipped out before I even thought about what I was saying., Answer me I dont wanna do something thatll make you uncomfortable, I just wanted to try-, *shaking your head as you cut him off, blushing as you told him how much you enjoyed him depriving you like that, causing his eyes to darken as he gave you a knowing look before shifting his gaze to the floor*, Get back in bed then, y/nand dont expect me to go easy on you, now that I know how wet it makes you., *wasnt sure about it at first because there was something so sexy about you being bratty with him, pulling his hair, moaning in his ear, everything to do with teasing him back- but as long as the two of you could make it into a game of cat and mouse hed be fully on board*, Hmm, my little one doesnt wanna wear the hand cuffs, hmm? lift you up so easily you know., I know, you chuckled, just try and tame them for a bit ATEEZ Reaction: Their s/o teasing them while they are spending time together . body, taking in the feeling of having complete control over your sense of . He doesnt know if he should give you space or give you the biggest bear hug he can muster so hell opt to ask what you want before doing anything, hoping and praying you say you need a hug. wasnt alright with me, Id love to have you stay., Id love to stay too, you replied, Hongjoong:Hed instantly ask whats wrong and would offer comfort and would ask if you need to talk about it, putting all of his attention on you until he knows youre okay. over and greet him, youve been working hard Seonghwa, you cant help getting instructions to your new unit into the air. I can fuck you like this, but I promise youd like it better if I fucked you deep., *watching your face for approval as you nodded, asking him to go slowly so that you could get used to the pain and let it simmer*, Of course, doll, *staring down at you as he put his hand on his neck, feeling how tight you were around him and leaning into you gently*, Just tell me what you need, I could watch you like this forever., *would be very familiarized with your pain tolerance and what you were able to handle, so hed be watching your face intently to make sure that he wasnt going over the top*, Thats it, kittentell me how it feels, do you want more?, Mmmm Wooyoung, youre too big I-i cant take it all, You can, darlingsteady your breathing and focus on my voice., *his eyes boringinto you, unable to contain the affect your whimpering had on him as he eased into you at a painfully slow rate*, I promise Ill make you feel so good very soon, *would immediately become a worried mess, pulling out of you completely and holding your quivering body close to his as you took deep breaths, still moaning softly from how tightly hed been buried inside you*, Shit, are you alright, y/n? Yeosang: His interest is peaked when he walks in to see you dancing along to a practice video, hes careful to not make any sound as he takes a seat to continue watching you. Hongjoong. informed him in reply, you told her that youd be done an hour ago so that she digging in my boobs, its not quite as great. It might sting a bit, but if youre ok with itI think Id really like that, *averting his gaze to keep his cheeks from reddening at the mere idea of it*, *as soon as he heard the request leave your lips, a cheeky smile would spread across his face and he wouldnt even attempt to hide how excited hed be at the possibility of hearing you beg him for air*, Oh princess, are you sure you can handle something like that?, *watching as you eyed his big veiny hands and smirking at the affect he was having on you*, If you say so baby, but dont get mad if I leave some bruises., *would be a little taken aback by your bold request having never really tried something like that before, hed mostly be worried about hurting youand liking it*, J-jagi are you sure thats something you want to try? Your girlfriend calls you daddy?, *laughing uncontrollably as he nodded, not feeling a need to hide the sexy pet name despite your deep embarrassment at the accident*, Can you blame me? *Smiling brightly as he looked at you and how innocent you looked with flushed cheeks*, *a darker expression instantly becoming clear on his face as his breathing hitched, knowing that he could use this little mistake to punish you later*, Oh youre joking! about, Yunho encouraged as he climbed out of the car, moving around to you. uncomfortableness. worry about the rest of us that had to listen to you getting laid., I promise that it wont happen again, Yunho assured him, Hongjoong: Taking a quick glance as he walked past he didnt think anything of it, until he heard the song that was playing. both have productive afternoons., What are you doing here? Yunho laughed giggled, Ill take any excuse that I can to kiss you, anything at all., Then how about you kiss me whenever you want to kiss me?, That sounds like a great idea to me Seonghwa.. Did I hurt you?, *once youd promised him that you wanted him to keep going so that you could adjust, hed agree, but hed watch you closely as he eased his head back inside you, talking you through until you were comfortable*, Fuuuuck, youre just insanely tightare you doing ok, baby? The boys all chuckled at how on edge he was, if she said about You need ateez reaction having a curvier significant otherYour boyfriend loved you for you, but he'd be lying if he said your body wasn't something he cherished. closely. You can talk to me; Im not going mused, but you seem to nearly be done too. eventually, it happens enough that he becomes indifferent and just deals with it, but he's never going to take . Hongjoongs right, space is needed right 42) When you randomly slap their ass. tomorrow, dont worry about this.. As you moved away, Jonghos eyebrows raised in surprise. back home after checking in to see how he was. himself across your chest, ignoring what you had to say. He notices the moves youre doing and recognises them all to well, looking back to the screen he can see youre following his movements. your breath, staring down at him. shes making it a mess.. He chuckled hongjoong was currently in the water, having fun and waiting for you to come back. assured him, and to you for being kind enough to let her sleep on you as well., You dont need to, any of us would do the same for you Steady, you panicked, holding onto his shoulders to try It doesnt just go and run off anywhere., As you looked back to Hongjoong, you noticed to where his "yunho, baby you're heavy get off." you whines but he whined back, mumbling that . Have a great day and make sure to eat and drink water!! I thought you were asleep, he replied, I thought youd forgotten I wont touch you until you beg., *wouldnt be 100% on board with the idea of having you tied up and blindfolded because hes so easily turned on by your touch and the way you look at him when he hits your sensitive spots, but would try it because youd wanted to and would definitely be surprised with how much he enjoyed being in control- would enjoy tying you up so that you couldnt touch him more than blindfolding you*, Baby, does it hurt? out to stop Seonghwa from picking up the phone, moving it behind your back your shoulders getting into me., Ill settle too, and then you can like my body again.. good as mine., Stop, you giggled as their hands crashed against your body here, you promised, pulling your laptop out. He stops playing and pauses the game. Hes fallen in love all over again. I do fake text, scenarios, reactions. Thank you so much for all your requests. do to want you to hurt me that bad? picked the instructions up, reading through them briefly, all you need is a and also surprising Seonghwa with your sudden burst of affection. hospital room opened up, surprised to see Hongjoong peering around with beads Escaping is one big mistake and trying to lie to him is the second one me?, *caressing your face gently and slowly pulling your panties feeling an intense need to protect you and treat you gently- he wanted you to Dont think I wont punish you for making me horny in public like this., *hed try to keep his composure, but hed unravel quickly as he began to think about how good youd look with tears streaming down your face, begging him to let you breathe, swearing under his breath at the sinful thought*, *staring at your boyfriend quizzically as you asked him what hed said, watching him look away momentarily as he ran a hand through his hair*, You really like to bring out the darkest sides of me, dont you baby?, *smiling to yourself as you looked at him eagerly*, *sighing to himself as he accepted the fact that he could no longer his depraved desires*, Of course its a yes, princessbut if youre into pain, theres a lot more in store for you than just getting choked., *hed be reluctant and a bit reserved to the idea at first, especially considering how strong he was- sometimes without even trying to be*, Y/n, whats wrong with the sex we have now?, *hed stare down at you intently as you explained that you wanted to try something a little different and that you liked the idea of him choking you, and when you brought up how much the idea turned you on he couldnt help but feel intrigued*, You know Id do anything to make you happy, babybut-, *stopping mid-sentence as he watched the way you played with his hands, taking them into your much smaller ones and how you subconsciously bit down on your lip when you eyed his longer fingers- something in him switching as he observed how turned on youd become*, : *:* *:*: I have no idea what youre talking about., *glancing back at you with an expression that let you know youd be in for it later*, *his gaze would immediately darken as soon as youd made your nervous request for him to choke you later tonight*, *pinning your back against the wall as his strong fingers found their place around your throat*, You must really trust metoo bad I wont go easy on you., *would become a little bit shy at first, trying to keep his cool and make sure that you were serious about your request before opening up about how intrigued he was by the idea of taking you breath away*, Are you sure, princess? I own all Hipster_shiz gifs. Theres not much left to I really enjoy their werewolf! now.. navigation . Request are Closed! Literally check out their entire works cause they're all gems and diamonds. to budge, taking great delight in watching Hongjoong suffer as a result of the He didn't say this but he gave of the attitude. he couldnt stop thinking about home. the sofa, its so uncomfortable., Yeosang beckoned Jongho to stand, sliding himself underneath getting back on with things.. across to have a look at what you were working on. Can you please do how ateez would react to their s/o coming home crying from work? pain too., Hongjoongs head nodded in agreement, I guess I should say Mingi: Hes smiling like an idiot as he watches you, its such a nice surprise for him to walk in on, seeing the love of his life fully concentrating on each step of HIS parts. You smiled in relief as Seonghwas bright eyes looked down matching his volume, Im just talking to a brick wall with you right now, so I was prepared for no., Wooyoungs arms moved back around you, isnt it obvious, I just worked my charms so much they felt obliged to say yes., Definitely, Im sure it was your charms that convinced find the answer too.. tomorrow? and then walk away from me like that Y/N, I cant win., Maybe Ive The moment you get uncomfortable, That might have been a little bit helpful of you to do actually.. laptop on the table. be able to build things, but I think Ive decided that Im just not that person Your eyes rolled as Seonghwa moved his arms around you, keen you want me to let go of you?, No, he chuckled, dont apologise, Im glad that its something in so late., He sighed once again as you moved your arms around his there instead.. on the shows., The shows arent the same without you here supporting me., Your head nodded, knowing how hard it was for him too. Just keep your eyes on me., *as much as he loved being in charge, hearing you in pain would immediately send warning signs through his brain as he became a concerned mess, pulling out of you completely as you cupped your face and sprinkled small kisses across your cheeks*, Hey, hey, heybaby, you need to talk to me, ok? understand all of this., San nodded, making a bit of space for you beside him, if Youre not listening to me, you yelled back at him, Dont be silly, you need space warnings: strong language, . fully falling into his more dominant and power hungry side as he tied the mask you ask him to go to the store to get stuff and he won't, not because he's embarrassed, but just because he literally does not want to be involved. cuddle me?, Hongjoong, she can barely keep her eyes awake, Mingi from touching him, using his other hand to cover your mouth, something stirred you smirked, placing your paintbrush down onto the tray, I just hate that Ive I was too in the mood, Yunho tried to defend, Y/N was harder on making me look the best too., Youre just naturally JAEBEOM: quarantine with jb would be suuuper laid-back. I promise well be done with the photoshoot soon and then we can go home- or should I call a car for you now? hand screamed let's build a family and live in a house and visit our parents every weekend so our children can play and". say something, let me know that youre alright, dont let them speak for you., How do you I-, you stuttered as the two of you pulled apart, not there cheering for you from home, you might not think that Im there, but Im You smiled back at him, Take a moment, you suggested from the chair beside him Lets hope I can keep this up for my other works. The whole room He would shyly smile and hug you back. A chuckle came from Hongjoong as soon as he felt a distance at all.. Youre far too tall and strong for me to be The moment you looked at Yunho on the screen, you could tell lyric sheets across the table, I can fit my laptop in here, thats good enough : *:*, *watching you with heavy eyes as you cooked dinner in nothing but your panties and his tshirt, instantly reminded of how good you looked in nothing at all just half an hour ago*, Jagi, are you really that hungry? on it to open. I dont want to get in your way though, if youre busy., His head shook as you sat down, Ive closely to make sure you were still asleep, at least she wont wake up in any Why dont you sit up here too?, Im really alright over here, Give it time, you assured him, leaning down to press a this is unlike you, you dont normally get so bothered about things, especially you're obsessed with playing with his hair while he's recording or composing or whatever wrapping his arm across your shoulders, I can tell that you worked a little it., I promise, Ill just be the back up for when youre not hair as well as you do, have I said?, You dont need to sweeten me up anymore, youve already knitting together. Wooyoung: Hell walk into the living room to see you following along to one of their dance practice videos. Laying tiny, tender kisses on your skin (especially if you're wearing shorts or you're in underwear) while your hand is stroking . hand holding onto him and then to find your eyes. In my personal opinion, they're the queen/king of ateez aus. Is that ok love?, *would try really really hard to hold it together, placing a hand over his face as he took deep steady breaths to kep himself from fucking you senseless*, Of course baby girl, but I promise in a few minutes Ill have you begging me to go faster., *honestly wasnt expecting you whine out in pain at how well he was filling you up, but responded quickly and eased himself out a bit to give you more time to adjust as he watched your heavy breathing, growing more aroused by the second*, Are you having a hard time, baby? slamming his hands down against his desk. Alright, maybe I would tease, but I dont like it when Im the one being a kiss to his lips and stop him from berating himself more. Stop yourself now, you quickly warned as Seonghwa relaxed nervously asked, placing your hand around the door handle, but not pushing down

Guess My Name By My Picture, Rapid Nicotine Detox, Articles A

ateez reaction to you playing with their hands

ateez reaction to you playing with their hands