Great for all over soreness. Omaha Massage & Wellness Sheila Houser-Zealand. We also offer exceptional exfoliation facials such as microdermabrasion and peels which gently and effectively exfoliate the skin with essentially no down time. Two people can enjoy their massage experience together, side by side in our couple's room. The rooms are kept clean,more, As a recent transplant from California, I got the luck of the draw with Leslie! Couples Massage Omaha | Omaha Massage and Wellness Center Omaha Massage and Healing Arts. The Elms: Perfect Couples Getaway Near Kansas City Omaha Healing Arts Center 6 Health Clubs Open now By samanthalist8 Dont hesitate to text or call at (402) 212-4520 and we willhappily guide you to the best massage choice for yourspecific goals and availability. Omaha Massage and Healing Arts. Omaha's #1 massage therapy spa. Looking for quality time with a loved one? I can recommend her services without hesitation. *Please note that gift card purchases are non refundable. Massage, Body wrap, Couples sauna (free) and therapeutic facial. A perfect way to enjoy some quality time together. Guests entering our spa in Omaha, NE will be enveloped in soothing sounds and aromas while the journey to relaxation and restoration awaits. We are dedicated to our clients' true pain management & wellness. Kick back and escape with a friend or loved one with our Couple's Massage. The center provides clients in Omaha and its surrounding communities with a variety of therapeutic services, including massage therapy, herbal body wraps, cupping, reflexology, and facial treatments. We want your spa experience to be a memorable one. Best romantic couples massage near me in Omaha, Nebraska. Substitute the Lime Salt Glow Body Treatment at no extra charge. *This is an add on service only and MUST be booked alongside another service*. Spa Packages at Faces Day Spa in Omaha Nebraska See all. Hand & Stone offers Dermalogica and ClarityRX products and will prescribe a maintenance program so you can enjoy a clear, beautiful complexion in between your regular appointments. In a stress-filled world, our full body massage will relieve tension, soothe tired muscles, and temper migraines. 5810 S 142 Street Tired of accidental nicks, 5 oclock shadows, and razor bumps? 14. Shelah makes you feel comfortable and you will receive an amazing massage. Pregnancy and oncology massage services are also available. Cupping and massage bring fresh blood to the affected area to help improve circulation. Massage Services - Downtown Omaha Massage 2618 N 72nd St. Omaha, NE 68134. Crystal Body Revision Massage & Ozone has the most talented massage therapists in Omaha! Muscles melt like butter when smooth, heated lava basalt stones glide over your skin. Your feet and hands will be pampered with Milk and Honey, sure to hydrate and smooth. The service provider offers customized therapy sessions conducted by Ray, the spa owner, an Omaha School of Massage graduate. 3 Best Massage Therapy in Omaha, NE - ThreeBestRated Took me a couple floats to get totally relaxed but definitely worth it! Depending on your needs the massage may also include trigger point work and/or sports massage. Cream or oil is applied to theclients body making this deep therapeutic massage fluid and relaxing. 15 Best Romantic (Weekend) Getaways in Nebraska Simply request a service below and we will reach out to assist you with the booking process. Lincoln, NE 68510. It was a grand wooden structure and suffered fire damage twice, so in 1912, it was redesigned in the Tudor Revival style in 1912 using fireproof native limestone. Sakoon The Spa in Omaha, Nebraska, offers an extensive list of customizable massage techniques to target your unique needs and keep you comfortable during your experience. Faces Beauty Package$355.00Guinots Age Summum Facial is an anti-aging treatment that will help regenerate, firm and restore the skins radiance. We provide a pregnancy table or side-line for your comfort. Former World Champion Bodybuilder from Canada. Rates and services may vary by location. In The Shoppes of Grayhawk at 144th Street and W Maple Rd. Stimulating nerves on the feet in order to encourage a beneficial effect on some other parts of the bodyor to try to improve general health. During a couples massage two people are massaged at the same time (in a room large enough to accommodate two massage tables) by two different therapists. Two people, side by side in the same room enjoying a relaxing massage.then delight in tea and organic chocolate. Omaha Massage & Wellness These massage techniques are intended to aid in body relaxation. Bodies of Water. Recommended most highly! Reputation: Massage Spa in Belleall for Appointment $20/off Couples Massage Open today until 9:00 PM Get Quote Updates Posted on Feb 28, 2023 If you want to relax your body, come to us. We have professional massage service to eliminate fatigue and relieve stress for you. Treatments that meet you exactly where youre at. Waxing, Hydrafacial and Express Treatment, Bella Packages, Healing Arts, Massage Therapy, Spa Body, Manicures, and Pedicures, Positive Aging Guidance & Waxing $Price: Massage Therapy: Standard Massages: 30 Minutes: $40 45 Minutes: $55 60 Minutes: $75 75 Minutes: $80 Show More Price Contact: Online Booking bel***@b***.com bellabodyworks.com Milk and Honey Body Treatment, Age Summum Facial, Luxury Pedicure and Manicure. Omaha, NE. Our Online Scheduler makes it easy to relax. Our massage therapists and estheticians will treat you with outstanding quality and service. Introductory Offers valid for One-Hour* Swedish Massage, Classic (or Teens/Mens) Facial or Hot Stone Massage services only. . He also performs Gua Sha treatments, a technique used to increase blood flow and break up muscle adhesions. New to Hand & Stone? Get Started. The original Elms Hotel opened in 1888 to provide luxury lodging to visitors streaming to Excelsior Springs to visit the towns newly discovered mineral springs. Our therapeutic massages and facials are customized to meet our clients' individual needs. Whether youre in need of massage packages or monthly wellness programs, Omaha Massage and Wellness Center can fit your needs. Its cupping therapy services aim to promote healing and help clients with circulatory diseases. Interested in our facial services? . We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. Personals in Omaha | Personals on Oodle Classifieds We want to see you improve & maintain your Range of Motion, pain management, and quality of life. Massage Omaha, NE | Omaha Spa | Omaha Massage & Healing Arts Both of you are massaged from head to toe in our couples massage suitea gift the two of you can enjoy together. At Inner Peace Massage we are committed to serving our clients by providing them a place to escape the stress of everyday life. You will be served a light lunch as well! Hand & Stone offers a full complement of specialty massages, facials and enhancements. Refined. Instant Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions, 10341 Pacific Street Suite 13, Omaha, NE 68114. Come take a break with us at our beauty salon and nail salon. Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate. Facility Hours. Using a variety of techniques to coax tension out of tight muscles and connective tissue, bringing a deep sense of peace and wholeness to body, mind and spirit. Up to 51% Off on Massage - Other Specialty at Heavens Touch Massage. Faces Body TreatmentLuxurious experience of all-over exfoliation followed by essential oils to stimulate the tissue and calm the sensesHot Stone Massage-hot stones help massage tight muscles as they are smoothed over areas of tension and placed on pressure pointsAge Summum Facial-rich vitamin C-based facial leaves you glowing and lifted for days! Vinyasa is the dance of breath and movement and in this class you will dance slowly, mindfully, and gracefully in the salt room while maintaining a sense of presence to yourself. Our team works together to ensureyou get the most benefit out of your time with us. These book quickly so call now to reserve your 60 minutes of BLISS! Gua means to scrape or rub and Sha meaning a reddish, elevated, millet-like skin rash (aka petechiae). Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Conveniently located at 132nd and Dodge, in the Linden Market, we love being at a central location for the Omaha metro. To explore your massage options, call the spa or book a consultation online today. Monday-Thursday: 10 AM - 7 PM: Friday . There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management. The techniques used enhance the well-being of both the mother and the baby to reduce pregnancy discomfort. Shelah is a dynamic bodyworker who provides that rare combination of Heart, Muscle and Technique. Couples Massage. You two, side by side in the same roomthen delight in tea and organic chocolateOh its worth it! I look forward to my next visit, and I now think of OMAHA as a member of my personal healing team. Packages - Oasis Massage & SpaOasis Massage & Spa Couples massage has become a favorite for many: husbands and wives, moms and daughters, sisters or just best friends. The spa caters to clients seeking relaxation and relief from chronic pain, strained muscles, and old recurring injuries. Couples Massage Omaha, NE - Omaha Massage and Healing Arts Couples Massage & Spa Treatments Couples Massage 60 Mins | $185 90 Mins | $247 120 Mins | $333 Two people, side by side in the same room enjoying a relaxing massage.then delight in tea and organic chocolate. It is administered by laying on hands and is based on the idea that an unseen life force energy flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. I am a massage therapist myself, and Ive had many massages in the last 25 years, but I consider myself lucky to have found someone who could help me release the tension, emotions and chronic pain trapped in my body.

Horror Flash Games Point And Click, Track Dell Laptop By Service Tag, Articles C

couples massage omaha nebraska

couples massage omaha nebraska