We offer Colon Hydrotherapy, Reflexology, Health Coaching, and Energy work. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Massage; . Send us an email hello@thelotusroomnashville.com, Book A Massage CareersPoliciesFAQCONTACTTeam Lotus. Top 10 Best Couples Massage in Nashville, TN - Yelp . From beginning to end, our dedicated spa team ensures, Mokara Spa Nashville is day spa and more. Reserve from our selective menu of therapeutic treatments that allow you to relax and eliminate pain today, we also provide an optional online intake form. Job Description. Sign up to stay up to date on Spa Specials, featured products & upcoming events. The decor is nice, clean and relaxing. Massage Therapy Spa Haus Nashville We offer a wide variety of selective spa services from couples massages, swedish massages or deep tissue massage. I have never had any of the massage services done there, but I have heard many great, In only (1) session I was SO impressed with Crista and the relief I felt. Swedish Deep Tissue Sports Prenatal Sleep Couples Ready to get a massage from The Massage Experts ? Enchanting couples area. It was easy to book. Our Spavia Bellevue massage therapists will relax your entire body using long, fluid movements to improve circulation and relieve muscle pain. You have the option to upgrade to aromatherapy, CBD massage oil, deep tissue or warm stone. Share the experience! Casey D. came to my office and hooked me up with the fantastic package for 90% off. Nashville, TN 37214 Phone: 615-892-9704 Book Online! I received the most amazing care at Skin MB!I was warmly welcomed when I arrived. . She has yet to go, but I ca", All "couples massage" results in Nashville, Tennessee, Search couples massage in popular locations, Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN. Do you just need some quality time together? Sensual BodyRubs and NuRu Massage in Nashville, TN | RUBPAGE Nashville is the most populous city of Tennessee and the capital of relaxing Nuru massages and pleasurable bodyrubs. Afterwards the, Do not go here if you have black hair. Do you need a way to say, "I love you" that's unique, healthy, feels great, tastes great and will leave lasting memories? Always offering deals and discounts . If one of you wants to relax while the other needs relief from pain, that's all good. Your email must match what we have on file to get the member rates. Let us work out the knots, then smooth away your stress! Email us your desired date/s, number of guests and we will get back to you if we can accommodate your party - Thank You. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Nashville TN 37203. My therapist provided good service. Contacted Beewaxed Spa Studio on the advice of a good friend and it was the best thing I did. 15-Minute Ashiatsu Chair Massage Session in our Lavender Infused Bubble Wall Room. Business hours on . Woodhouse Spa - Nashville 59 Day Spas Skin Care Massage Therapy $$$Nashville ""I prefer deep tissue but I'm not sure if this is included in the prices of the couples massage ." more Request an Appointment 2. Open Now - Closes at 8:00 PM. Couples massages can only be booked over the phone. We are Nashvilles skincare experts, specializing in facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, body contouring, We Keep It Simple And Specialize In Industry Leading Injectables, Weight Loss, And Health And Wellness. We Have A Passion For Helping EVERYONE Enhance Their Natural Beauty With Injectables On The Outs. Getdown and dirty and try our Tennessee Mud Lounge! Harnessing the power of Tennessean nature to provide an experience of connectio, Ona Skincare offers a wide variety of skincare services, laser treatments and products. Once you have finished your massage session, you will check out and be given $60 worth of gift certificates to spend any way that you'd like at the restaurant. This can be for romantic couples, best friends, mother/daughter, or anyone that you want to spend quality time with. These professionals know just what to do! Thank You! The BEST. I highly recommend this spa if you are in Nashville, they provided great service.". Urban Oasis Massage Menu | Massages in Nashville, Tennessee Full body available, I have gone there several times. This message is sent to you because your email address is on our subscribers list. I quickly learned this is the place for serious skincare! 615.378.7226. info@urbanoasisnashville.com. "My husband came here to get massages and they were quick with taking us in, attentive and the massage was fantastic. Enjoy the couples room at O.liv. While scrubs increase circulation and improve the texture of your skin through exfoliation, wraps are great for detoxing then pumping the body with vitamins and minerals to get you back in balance. Great news, our certified estheticians are excellent at delivering facials or body wrap packages to your door. Best place to get a couple massage in Nashville. 73 White Bridge Rd. Islands of Paradise Massage. Please note, enhancements do not add additional time to your service. Pamper yourself or a loved one to a luxurious custom, tailored for your needs, massage. 4.5 111 ratings. Our aromatherapy blends can be relaxing, invigorating or target specific journeys. Have a glass of wine, we'll add a shot or two of herbal essence to your massage from theBody Bar. We also sell a long line of luxurious products including anti-aging skincare, organic skin, At Drake Day Spa, we offer a wide range of spa services, from Massage and Facials, to Exfoliating Body Wraps. Memberships NewsLetter About Us Contact Us. Enjoy a massage at the same time, in the same room with your special someone. We have chosen not to utilize online booking for the time being so we can ask those questions and give instructions in order to ensure that your health and the health of our staff are continually protected. Email: massage@eminencemassage.com | Privacy Policy | Copyright & 2023, Eminence Massage, Inc., & All right reserved FL. Always very professional and very nice couple. The staff is caring and friendly. We use natural and organic products to create a customized treatment for your skin that will leave you looking amazing and, Welcome to Tennessee's first float tank center! . This is one of the most popular and soothing types of massage. COUPLES O.liv Body Bar And, its a gift you can give to someone and enjoy it yourself as well. ). A couple's massage therapy is a great way to treat yourself; you're your loved one to an indulgent spa . 60 minutes $125 / 90 minutes $185 CALL TO BOOK Lavender Relief Body Scrub as a couple, or with a group of up to . Best couples massage near Nashville, TN 37220. We would like to invite you to experience the Woodhouse difference. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. 615.378.7226. info@urbanoasisnashville.com. Through and very communicative. A game. Massage; . Our mobility provides you with more convenience and a deeper sense of relaxation and comfort than traveling. Come here . (This session takes approximately 3 hours including dining.). I'm totally excited about my next appointment and working with her! 0. Heated Ashiatsu Chair Massage with Arm & Foot compression - 15 Minutes, RelaxingSwedish Table massage - 35 Minutes, Bon Vital Foot Massage with Hot Steam Towels, Beautiful Spa Music to take your mind to your happy place. Come here . Best Massage Therapy in Nashville TN - The Lotus Room Please call to book. Choose an aromatherapy blend for your massage and take the remainder home. Please note, when filling out the form below, this is not a reservation. Business Hours. Susan is as good as it gets. Depending on who urflying with , u may have to walk far to get to it , but a great way to spend ur layover time . Change into a comfy robe and spa shoes, then spend some quiet time in your private relaxation suite before your services with a glass of champagne, a bellini, fruit juice or a cup of tea. Special needs or disabilities? Sales Associate Trade Shows Job in Nashville, TN at My Massage Pillow Voted one of the best massage experiences in Nashville - we offer deep tissue massage, CBD massage, prenatal massage, couples massages, Ayurvedic massage, and holistic healing. This is a full body scrub performed by a massage therapist. Our massages are customized to your specific needs, so you don't have to have the same thing. A luxurious blend of nutrient rich oils and therapeutic plant extracts, infused with CBD to elevate your mind and body to pure bliss. Nashville has some of the best places to treat your partner or significant other to a couple's massage. Couples Massage | 60 min- $230 | 75 min $280 | 90 min $330 | 120 min $450, Key Benefits: Stress reduction, Improve circulation, Relaxes surface muscles. Feel free to bring your bathing suit or go commando. (This session including dining takes approximately 3 hours. On top of that, the atmosphere at her practice is incredible. This is a wonderful experience for couples, friends or family. Some key benefits of our couples massage are stress reduction, circulation improvement and relaxes surface muscles. Lenox Lash & Brow is proud to offer the highest quality of products and services. Warm stones are used assist and to melt away tension, ease muscle stiffness and increase circulation and metabolism. Get the benefits of a deep tissue massage without the pressure. So relaxing and reasonable. Day Spa. Best massage in Nashville - Review of Bobby Hotel, Nashville, TN Relaxing Massage using soothing massage strokes to reduce stress and increase relaxation. With ouronline reservation you can easily order our expert medical, injury or sports massage for neck and back pain management. After submitting it, a member of our team will reach out. Specialties: An Ayurvedic Healing Studio || Ayurveda Massage | Thai Yoga Massage | Therapeutic + Deep Tissue Massage | PreNatal Massage | Infrared Sauna Established in 2011. The Lotus Room - Nashville, TN - Yelp The best massage in town is at home 615-968-8127 Click Here for Services and Pricing Operating 11am-11pm seven days a week About Specializing in travel and in-home massage, Mobile Massage Nashville offers a wide range of massage styles and techniques, customized to each individual's needs. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. This time is all about the two of you. (Your massage therapist will leave the room for 15 minutes for this treatment. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) states that becoming overheated in a hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy. The reviews here on yelp. SUNNY MASSAGE - 21 Photos & 82 Reviews - Yelp We use quality products to ensure your service is the best we can make it. It involves long strokes of muscles and tissues, with pressure that varies from light to firm. 60 Min - $109 | 80 Min - $129 | 100 Min - $149. Alt Sidebar. Due to COVID-19 we have had to put certain protocols in place. Elevate your massages with the harmony of a perfect glide that is non-greasy. Urban Oasis Nashville. * O.liv will supply disposable undergarments. Finally, you can now schedule same day first class mobile spa service at your house. Full-Time. Great none the less, So many awesome and unique of oils, stones, books, etc. We take pride in developing lasting relationships with many customers, vendors, and other professionals, therefore we always ensure excellent customer service. Ste 121. This Lavender scrub features a powerful blend of water-soluble broad spectrum CBD, premium Dead Sea Salt, and calming Lavender Essential Oil. ", "I am very familiar with the brand, Massage Luxe, from their reputation from when I lived in St. Louis. Afterwards, fresh fruit and sinfully delightful natural desserts that have been baked just for you will be served. Is 0.7 miles from our old location, so we're staying East. (This session including dining, takes approximately 2 hours). We are looking for someone with experience working & selling at trade shows. Shes, I just purchased a spa package that includes Facial,Pedicure, Massage anything a girl could use and I found out about this great spa package, Been twice once for reflexology session and today I treated my spouse to a couple's massagebest massage we've ever had. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 1937 Madison St, Clarksville 37.5 mi. Best 30 Couple Massages in Nashville, TN with Reviews - YP.com Same day, in-home massage. We offer an extensive list of spa services for both men and women. The massages are amazing. If there are any complications in this or prior pregnancies, we do require a doctors note. I wish all my favorite businesses had this, I love the crew at Salon J, and I am one of them known as the band aide because the owner Joanne cares for the salon but most of all THE EMPLOYEES ! My masseuse even went over my allotted time. CLOSED NOW. Services. RESERVATIONS FOR LARGER GROUPS OR SPA PARTIES PLEASE PLAN AHEAD. Joanne makes sure that each one of us is supported, 1 Terminal Dr Concourse B Near Gate B-1. 5 Best Spa Hotels in Nashville | U.S. News Travel (The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) states that becoming overheated in a hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy. Mobile Massage Nashville Couples Massage Enjoy a side-by-side Swedish couples massage with a glass of champagne prior. This form is only a request for a reservation. This nourishing and hydrating treatment will relax the nervous system, exfoliate and help to provide relief to sore, achy muscles. Perfect for a solo or couples experience, or unwind with a group up to four guests. 60 minutes $190 | 75 minutes $220 | 90 minutes $270, 60 minutes $200 | 75 minutes $240 | 90 minutes $290, 60 minutes $210 | 75 minutes $250 | 90 minutes $300, 60 minutes $220 | 75 minutes $250 | 90 minutes $290. The benefits are the relief of stress and relaxation. In Nashville, spas offer couples massages simultaneously, allowing both partners to enjoy the experience together from beginning to end. So after a long flight it is awesome that the airport offers a convient massage bar. Click below to schedule an appointment. Nashville, TN. For more information about the MUD LOUNGE click here! What did people search for similar to couples massage in Nashville, TN? Convenient online appointment scheduling too.

Kirsten Storms And Brandon Barash Back Together, Articles C

couples massages nashville, tn

couples massages nashville, tn