Italy wedding destinations: seaside villages, countryside towns, historical cities and romantic lakes for unforgettable Italian weddings. Villa del Balbianello wedding ceremonies Getting married at Villa del Balbianello is possible with a symbolic or civil ceremony that can take place on the grounds of the Villa in one of the following areas: under the Loggia (the most panoramic point): for small wedding groups and outside opening days and times; The proper lighting can highlight the venue's beauty and create a romantic and magical atmosphere. I sent you all details via mail. Planning your dream Lake Como wedding can be an exciting and unforgettable experience, but it's essential to consider all the logistics before making your final decision. How much would this venue cost for about 80 people in October 2019? What is your availability and costs? Best Locations and Venues for your destination elopement wedding on Lake Como. looking forward to hearing back from you! thank you for your comments and happy new year! Hopefully a restaurant with music or with a lively Italian atmosphere, in either Bellagio, Varenna. A luxurious environment, which offers to its guests moments that will remain stuck in their memory. yes for sure! Thank you in advence Thanks. Beyond simple photographs,Gabriella offered a real experience, with a personal approach. Can you please send me wedding prices 2019 and 2020 for Villa Balbianello for 50-100 guests. Gabriella is a wedding, portrait and editorial photographer based on the French Riviera serving Stylish Brides & Grooms in France, Gabriella offered a real experience, with a personal approach. We are interested for a wedding between Mai an Oktober 2011 at villa balbianello with c.a 50 guests. SERVICES: Elopements | Amalfi Coast | Tuscany | Apulia | Rome | Destination | Umbria, EMILIANO RUSSO Privacy Policy - www.emilianorusso.com info@emilianorusso.it - 1) address - via G.Marconi 14 - 84081 - Baronissi (SA) - 2) address - via Truglio 31 - 84011 - Amalfi (SA) p.iva: 05181570655 - mob. Alessandra. Minimum stay 3 nights. Tell us about your experience and wedding day at Villa Balbiano. Accommodation is not available at the Villa. Alessandra, Good Evening, sorry for my delayed answer here, but I know my colleague has already answered by email to all your questions. have you capacity for big weddings of 200-300 guests? I am looking to have my wedding at Balbianello villa on lake como. Me and my partner got engaged in this summer and now we are planning wedding in Lake Como in 2024. Brides's Facebook From there they will easily reach the villa through a path overlooking Lake Como. Hi could you please send me the wedding prices for 2020 please for 50-100 guests. An oasis of peace in a land full of surprising beauties. Lake Como is about a 1/2 drive from Milan. We have the experience and knowledge needed to take beautiful and timeless photographs that will be treasured for a lifetime. You can also take a train and then take the "Battello" a ferry, or a private boat to get to towns. The proper lighting and music can transform the space, setting the mood and enhancing the venue's beauty. You should never feel pressured to use a particular vendor because your wedding planner recommends them. The villa was built for Cardinal Angelo Maria Durini in 1787 on the site of a 13th century Franciscan monastery. As a photography studio, we understand the importance of timing. Approx 20-25 guests. In real time we update our works before putting them online on the website. that I would like the information for. Please send us full information about civil marriage, accomodations around, pricelist and aviabitly. I would be grateful if you could you please send me further information, such as cost and available menus, for a wedding at Villa Balbianello for 40- 50 guests in May/ June 2014. Would it be possible to provide prices for a civil wedding and reception for 25-30 people? thanks for your interest and I have emailed on your private address. The villas in Lake Como are some of the most beautiful destinations in all of Italy.A must-see if you are planning your holidays on Lake Como. And the great wedding photos you have made! We are wishing to do a Star Wars themed wedding in Feb 8th 2020. could you please send me the wedding prices for 2020 please for 50-100 guests. The picturesque views and the enchanting atmosphere make the perfect backdrop for any wedding. You will amaze your guests who will be welcomed by the motto Fay ce que voudras (Do what you want) engraved on the floor of the porch. In the rooms located on different floors youll find precious collections of Chinese and African art, valuable French furniture, pieces of art of inestimable value. Hi, I recently been proposed to by my partner and we are both interested in this amazing venue. Good morning. Dear Sir, If there are any packages available, please could you email those to me aswell. See more Wedding couple at Villa Balbianello, Lake Como / Deposit photos. Please could you send me information for a civil ceremony and reception at Balbianello for summer 2011..with available dates and costs. The photos show how beautifully a bride and groom show in such a location. As with any location, the cost of your Lake Como elopement can really vary. Avoid planners who force you to use their preferred vendors or charge you for not doing so. Hi, the location is stunning! The Villa del Balbianello is a true photography paradise where the beauty of nature and the art of human hands come together in perfect harmony. thank you for your comment, we will soon get in touch with your through email. We reserve the right to request evidence of any feedback provided. Please could you send us some information on having a small wedding (civil ceremony) and dinner in Balbianello Villa, Lake Como. Lighting and music create the perfect atmosphere for your Villa del Balbianello Lake Como wedding. Villa Balbianello. In addition to the gorgeous garden, a romantic gazebo overlooks the lake. Another critical thing to consider is the transportation of the materials needed for your wedding, such as flowers, food for the menu, and other services. Alternatively, take the shorter walking trail (1). A message from the bride. It is so romantic, in fact, that its a lot of womens dream to have a Lake Como wedding. Also you have options to lower costs by having reception at some other places, like a small lake view restaurants, rather than at the villa, please provide that information too. I am looking at about june 2011, any prices,photos, options and any other relevant infomation would be much appriciated. Happy planning! In case of bad weather, the ceremony and banquet can be held under the Loggia Segr, an indoor area for up to 75 people with the possibility of hosting up to 150 people renting a gazebo. Its cheaper and Im sure those lovely visitors wont bother you! Coordinating all the vendors for a wedding, especially from a different country outside of Italy, can be pretty challenging and can also be quite frustrating. we are working on your request and will send you information for your wedding on 2018. For any information about wedding to Villa del Balbianello on Lake Como, contact us or write to the Villa Balbianello weddings team: info@villabalbianello.com Thank you Christian! My colleague sent you further information through email. . HI, Villa Balbiano wedding costs with a minimum 3 day hire would be around 61,000 Euros which would also include accommodation for 12 guests in 6 beautiful suites. Silvio Pellico served as a tutor to his children. So the photographers must be at the right place at the right time to capture all those special moments and be given enough time to take all the photos the couple wants. It could be any day of the week. Hi Learn cost and budgeting for a dream wedding at Villa del Balbianello. Thank you! Thanks, The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Are you able to send over a brochure or prices etc? Could we please have some prices to hold a wedding reception in the gardens over looking the lake at this villa and also prices on food per person, boat excursions, flowers, accomodation and so on. Please can you send me details of packages/pricing/availability for a wedding ceremony and reception for 50-60 people? The charming towns and villages dotted around the lake, with their winding streets, lively piazzas, and colorful buildings, provide endless opportunities for beautiful and unique photographs. Hello, please can you send me some more information on having a wedding a Villa del Balbianello, including having a reception for approximatly 50 people there. thank you for your message. Thank you so much, i look forward to hearing from you, Can anyone please tell me prices for a wedding at the Villa please for 2010 and 2011? Hi, please could you send me details of availability and prices for a civil ceremony and reception at Balbianello for 2012 (May Sept). Below is a comprehensive guide to the costs associated with a Villa del Balbianello wedding: High prices often correspond to high quality. If you could also give prices on food per person, boat traveling, flowers, accomodation, or any packages you have. Write us detailed information of your event. The stunning location and beautiful gardens overlooking Lake Como. We would like some more information about getting married and holding a reception at Villa Balbianello , please forward me details on prices for a wedding ceremony (The wedding would be for about 60 guests) We would like to (if is a chance) to get on e-mail some photos from that magical place ! It's also important to consider the timing of the wedding and to plan accordingly. thanks. Anyway weve sent you an email with all information, I hope it can help! Follow us on our social channels. Hi, ).I would like exclusive use for 3 days mid week. For priority enquiries please call our head office No. Alessandra. One choice is to walk a 1-km footpath from Via Degli Artigiani, which I dont imagine you would like yourself and your guests to do right on your wedding day. At the feet of Lake Como shores by the villa, there is a small church, now transformed in a little shop with souvenirs and books about the villa. This elegant, romantic 18th century mansion and its magnificent garden have hosted writers, scholars and travelers, including Count Guido Monzino, the last owner of the Villa. ), Thank you all for your beautiful and precious comments. look forward to hearing from you soon. You're in Lenno at Villa del Balbianello, on Lake Como. Contact us today for a free consultation! official rental fees of Villa del Balbianello. Alessandra & Lake Como Team. Once upon a time, in a country far far away, was an old Franciscan monastery. Plus details of transfer for groom and guests and if possible a helicopter over for the bride. We have answered via email privately to each of you and hope you will continue to follow us during the coming wedding season with so many new events! You can also look for vendors that offer discounts for booking multiple services, such as photography and videography packages. Required fields are marked *. Gabriella is a WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER providing WEDDING PHOTOS SERVICES IN VILLA BALBIANELLO, Lovebirds Nest in Lake Como: Wedding Planning in Villa del Balbianello. It's essential to clarify every aspect of the contract with the FAI, including details such as the spaces the couple can use and the menu for the guests. However, it's important to note that September can be more unpredictable on Lake Como. I like personalizing my services, yet I always want to deliver quality to my clients. Worldwide renowned, Villa Del Balbianello is one the most special luxuryvenues for a wedding in Italy on the shores of Lake Como. The wedding would be for about 60 guests. We will soon send you an email with some details about the villa. Dear Lacey! The villa is filled with stunning interiors and a selection of art pieces collected by the last owner, Duke Guido Monzino. we will soon send you by email details and costs for a wedding at Villa del Balbianello on 2018. In order to reach Villa del Balbianello, you have two options. VILLA DEL BALBIANELLO (Lenno) Villa Balbianello was built for Cardinal Angelo Maria Durini at the end of the XVIII century, the Villa stands on the tip of a steep promontory overlooking Lake Como . In that case, your tour will likely bring you to the villa by boat. This is where hiring a professional wedding planner comes in. And this is where the role of vendors comes into play, as every vendor, from the makeup artist to the florist, to the celebrant, plays a vital role in the success of the wedding. Dear Sophie, thank you for you enquiry! Thank you. A Villa del Balbianello wedding is considered one of the most luxurious and exclusive wedding venues in Italy, and as such, it comes with a high price tag. We are really glad you like our beautiful Villa del Balbianello. Wedding Villas in Lake Como with the amenities of 4* and 5* hotels. This is particularly true when choosing a venue like Villa del Balbianello, known for its luxury and exclusivity. There is a lot to do close by Villa del Balbianello. You are no longer in a dream. Please could you provide available dates for June and July 2016 at villa balbianello. Villa del Balbianello is licensed for civil legally binding ceremonies, but all costs related to civil ceremonies are on top and these are: Town Hall fees, Interpreter fee.

Birthday Wishes For Stock Investor, Articles L

lake como villa balbianello wedding cost

lake como villa balbianello wedding cost