Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following Lone Wolf Knives - Harsey T1 Tactical Folder, Carbon Fiber Handle, Combo, Clip. *RARE* Lone Wolf Harsey T3 Tactical Camo Serrated Knife LC22140 CPM-S30V Lone Wolf Harsey T3 Ranger Camo /sheath Lc14850 Lone Wolf Knives Harsey T2 Tactical New Not Many Left Lone Wolf Harsey T3 tactical folder was designed to be the ultimate military utility folding knife. China Auto transfer switch factory; meat chopper mixer factory; PTFE materials and shapes Sinograf; Free shipping for many products! Lone Wolf Knives - Knife Depot Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. .44 Mag; 1Stk. $ 130.50; Ernie Emerson Knives Striped Tiger! Chancing it, expecting disappointment, I went ahead. I carried the T2 as my using knife for about a year, using it hard around the ranch and in the backcountry for a wide variety of tasks. Lone Wolf Knives: Harsey D2 Automatic Knife LD14900 Brand New. Shown here is my micarta handled version. I had a couple of chaotic weeks on the road, and when I got home and got my bearings again, I realized I no longer had the knife. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. Lone Wolf's Harsey Air Ranger T2 knives happen to be some of my all-time favorite folding knives. Found a lower price? Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. LONE WOLF KNIVES Brain Coral DEFENDER KNIFE limited edition Benchmade We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Knife comes with box and paperwork. and the Black DLC wearing off the blade, albeit very very slowly. Vuoi comprare o vendere Armi usate nuove o antiche? Retail $329.95 Shipping is $6.00 within the USA and $10.00 worldwide. Unable to add item to List. - SPYDERCO Delica, Artikel 7291 - 7320 Please try again. 3 Old USA Knives Western Field West Cut (#325542264412), Highly recommended seller great transaction all around, Case Knives 5254 Blue Bone Trapper Knife 02800 (#225433054860). If you think you have the correct URL, and want to see that page on the new site, please fill out the Contact Us form and provide us with the URL of the page you are trying to view, and we will try and get you the new page if it exists. Located inside David`s Market. (LogOut/ View the Product $ 259.00 Add to cart LONE WOLF KNIVES DIABLO DOUBLE ACTION Lone Wolf Diablo double action automatic knife opens manually or automatically.Lone Wolf knives has been sold to the Benchmade knife . 3 (Oct. 19): The National Military And Shoo, Arms And The Man Vol. A very lightly used Lone Wolf Harsey T2 Ranger, plain edge with camouflage scales. Great eBayer. LONE WOLF HARSEY T3 TACTICAL FOLDER | Knifemart Rare Lone Wolf Harsey LC12600 Folding Knife with Lake/Walker Safety Lone Wolf Knives Model Harsey T3 Ranger Linerlock Main Blade Length & Type 4 3/4" Drop Point Blade Steel S30V Stainless Steel Rockwell 59-61 Handle Material Sculpted Black Nylon Liners Stainless Liners Overall Length 5 9/16" Closed. Lone Wolf Knives | KnivesShipFree Note, I dont mean the ubiquitous spine whack test, but simply firm pressure. Lone Wolf Harsey D2 D/A Auto Bead Blast Serrated LD14900-SER Rare Lone Wolf Harsey LC12600 Folding Knife with Lake/Walker Safety and William Harsey Signed Blade dated 2009. LONE WOLF HARSEY T3 TACTICAL FOLDER. Lone Wolf Knives Harsey T2 Tactical Linerlock - KLC08765 LONE WOLF HARSEY T3 RANGER CAMO w/SHEATH LC22140 - Worthpoint (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Otherwise, Jan I have not. The T2 was offered as either the spear-point Tactical, or the Ranger models: A flat ground drop point or a tanto point blade. $376.95, Retail price: $130.95, our price: Thank you for looking. Made in the U.S.A. Lone Wolf Knives are semi-custom knives developed in collaboration with some of the world's finest custom knife makers. Knives, Swords & Blades; Collectible Folding Knives; Collectibles; Knives, Swords & Blades . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The blade is 3.2 inches long and built from the new Super-Stainless Steel CPM-S30V so the T1 is ready to handle whatever chore or challenge you face. 800.338.6799; New Items; Specials; EXCLUSIVE 20CV BENCHMADE GRIPTILIAN More Specials. Lone Wolf Knife William W. Harsey T3 Tactical CMP S 30 V Steel Lone Wolf Harsey T3 Tactical Folder Lone Wolf Harsey T3 Ranger S30V Pre-Benchmade Tactical Folder. If you think you have the correct URL, and want to see that page on the new site, please fill out the Contact Us form and provide us with the URL of the page you are trying to view, and we will try and get you the new page if it exists. . If I wait, theyll be even harder to find, and while there are other comparable knives on the market, I want a T2. 0 members like this. Black Ti coated CPM-S30V stainless steel modified drop point blade etched D2 Special Run - William W. Harsey Designer with Lone Wolf Knives logo. Products & Press Releases. Rare Lone Wolf Harsey LC12600 Folding Knife with Lake/Walker Safety The Extra-Terrestrial 20th Anniversary L, Schrade USA Old Timer 70T Knife And Sheath, Ww2 Imperial Japan Konoe Commemorative Sake Bottle Japanese Cup Flag Arm, Pure Silver Showa Emperor Medal Japanese Emperor War Army Imperial Antiq, Angel Nursing Nurse Bradford Exchange Limited Casting. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address. Lone Wolf Harsey D2 D/A Auto Black Ti LD24050-PLN. Emerson CQC-7B-SFS Manual Open- Folding Knife-USA CPM-S30V blade and a 4.90 in. Lone Wolf Knives - Harsey T1 Tactical Folder, Carbon Fiber Handle Create an account with us and you'll be able to: Fill in your email below to request a new password. Picture 1 of 4. 20 (Aug. 20): The National Military And S, Arms And The Man Vol. Comes in a black nylon sheath in the box. Blade Material: CPM-S30V high-carbon stainless steel, 3561 Lavista Rd. Several years ago (early 2006) I was in a gunshop when I noticed, languishing under dust in a mostly obscured display case, several knives. Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Tactical Knife, Rare, Rosewood Handles, Mint, Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Tactical Knife Discontinued, Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Tactical Black G10 Folding Knife CPM-S30V, Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Tactical Lc17305-serr Rosewood Nib Excellent, Arms And The Man Vol. Please try again. Lone Wolf Harsey D2 D/A Auto Black Ti LD24050-PLN Lone Wolf Knives | AZCK | Arizona Custom Knives Ill be the first to admit, that I was never particularly good to the T2, aside from keeping it clean and sharp and not doing outrageously abusive things with it like prying. During that period he worked primarily at a weapons research facility, and was using the knife daily to cut everything from packing strap to tape to copper wire. Fast shipping. It has a satin finish, compared to the Swale that has a stonewashed finish. Lone wolf knives T2 ranger desert camo cpm-s30v William harsey designed Lone Wolf Knives | AZCK | Arizona Custom Knives Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Lone Wolf Trask Folding Knife with Plain With good attention to fit, finish, and detail, as well as good ergonomics and clean aesthetics, this is a knife you could carry regardless of dress and in a variety of environments. Four years and change of very hard use would leave most black coated blades in shambles, streaks of scratching and wear far outnumbering remaining areas of worn black; The Black DLC was, while worn, still black and still covering most of the blade. lone wolf harsey for sale: Search Result | eBay FOR SALE! It\'s in very good condition with some light wear and no sheath or box. Swiss Army Knives & Tools . XLVI No. Try checking for errors, misspellings, or typos in the URL. 1-48 of 61 results for "lone wolf knife" RESULTS. Change). Lone Wolf Knives Harsey T1 Tactical Folder 4" Closed Linerlock CPM-530V Stainless Partially Serrated Blade with false edge amd dual thumb studs Rosewood Handles Stainless Pocket Clip New Made in the U SA LW17300 Add $5.95 shipping priority mail. Each knife is handcrafted and decorated with beautifully finished materials. It features ambidextrous one handed opening and closing, a stainless steel pocket clip and locking liner for safety. Imperial Japan Sake Cup Navy Army Japanese Field Battle Artillery Antiqu, HALLMARK Keepsake Ornament E.T. The carbide also increases the life of the lock, by increasing the wear resistance of the contacting surfaces. Lone wolf Knives offers their popular Harsey D2 automatic for people w . Hopefully in the future, Benchmade will resurrect the design or another company with the mindset to build tools that work will license the design or something close to it from Harsey. Lone Wolf Knife Harsey T1 Tactical Folder LW17300 - Worthpoint Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. $113.95. Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Tactical Knife Rosewood Handle Mfg# LC17305-PLN The new Harsey T1 folder is built with the toughness of the original Harsey Tactical knife but sized just right for everyday carry in your pocket. Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Rosewood, S30V Combo Edge, Nice! No Fine Print DKC-852 Lone Wolf Ax Damascus Steel 1lb 6 oz !oz 4.75" Balde 11" Long Stag Horn Handle. The price is set by our researcher, and then every month it is available it goes down in price by 10%. Vintage Lone Woolf 91 Hunting Knife . It measures 10 9/16\" open, 5 13/16\" closed and has 4 13/ . These knives are truly examples of the art of knife making. The T1 is sized to handle all cutting chores from hunting & utility to police & military requirements. Top shelf materials and serious quality control have yielded a design that is both compelling and useful. Unique Hand Carved Wood Log Jewelry/Trinket Box - One-Of-A-Kind, Vintage Western States Cutlery Colorado Horse Hide Shell Strop Strap 32. Lone Wolf Skinner (2) Lone Wolf Trask (2) Lone Wolf Landslide (1) Lone Wolf Longhorn (1) Lone Wolf Lobo (1) Lone Wolf Caper (1) Lone Wolf Drop Point (1) Lone Wolf Ridge Top (1) Lone Wolf Swale (1) Lone Wolf Raven (1) Lone Wolf Harsey T1 folder. Knives Knives Stock Status In Stock (6) Brand Glock Inc. (4) Lone Wolf Arms (2) Sort By: LWD Tactical Armorers Tool LWD-AT2 $77.95 Glock Knife w/Root Saw Black GLO-17581 $33.60 Glock Knife w/Root Saw Battle Field Green GLO-39181 $33.60 Glock Knife w/Root Saw Grey GLO-39180 $33.60 Glock Knife w/Root Saw Dark Earth GLO-39179 $33.60 Knife Engraving Non Guns Knives Swords Knives Folding Blade Hand Made Lone Wolf Knife LD Harsey D DA Automatic Knife Hidden Release Rare Find They sell upwards of No One will know it s an Automatic Only were ever made. Retail price: $380.00, our price: A Piece of Recent Knife History: Lone Wolf Knives 1,286 views Nov 10, 2016 47 Dislike Share Save Knifecollector031 The Netherlands 2.58K subscribers One of the Vininull videos on the Lone. 2023 Cutting Edge - All Rights Reserved. Lone Wolf Harsey Knives - 31 to 60 of 351 results - New - Knife Center The blade took,and retained a great edge, as should be expected from properly heat treated S30V. Lone Wolf Knives was purchased by Benchmade in 2010 and all of these knives went out of production and are highly sought. MySpace . or Best Offer. +C $17.99 shipping. The handles are Rosewood making this knife equally at home in a boardroom meeting or a camping trip.. It was well fit, engaging against the lock-side of the tang (rather than too far into the middle or on the far side of the tang, allowing for a greater amount of wear before being non-functional), and while not frame lock thick, thicker than average. You read that right. Lone Wolf Knives Harsey T1 Tactical Rosewood S30V USA For now, there are some Lone Wolf T2 models floating around on the secondary market, although theyre already commanding high prices. Lone Wolf knife collection for sale | BladeForums.com Lone Wolf Knives - Harsey T1 Tactical Folder, Carbon Fiber Handle, Combo, Clip Brand: Lone Wolf Knives Currently unavailable. Bead blasted CPM-S30V stainless steel modified drop point blade etched D2 - William W. Harsey Designer with Lone Wolf Knives logo and a partially serrated edge. The blade shape is the classic Harsey tactical design with reinforced false edge and flat ground main edge for toughness, piercing strength and ease of re-sharpening. This increased the thickness just slightly, as well as the friction, returning the functionality of the lock. "Solutions for Austerity and Hostility" BFE Labs is a solutions oriented think tank for Wilderness, Urban and Tactical Survival, Skillsets and Tool Use. canbon fiber handle. Reate knives TSF (Tactical Sheepsfoot) collab w/ Jason Clark RARE 125 Other normal wear on the T2 was visible in the camouflage coating wearing off of the nylon scales (not fast enough!) Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lone Wolf Paul Defender Marble Carbon Fiber Handle (Custom) at the best online prices at eBay! Get the best deals for lone wolf harsey at eBay.com. : SPARTAN BLADES 2020 SPECIAL EDITION Runes and Staves - SPYDERCO "S" - SPYDERCO Cricket Tattoo - Speedloader HKS 29M, Cal. I put the screw loosening in as par for the course, as it is the rare folding knife that, when used hard, doesnt experience some of this over time. I cringed when he told me the wire bit, but there was no damage to the knife. The only serious wear the knife incurred during that period was to the liner lock. My preference is for the similar, but by far superior, frame lock or lock mechanisms such as Benchmades Axis or Spydercos Ball Bearing Lock. $449.95, Retail price: $279.00, our price: Jimping for the best grip possible. exceptions: By signing and submitting this form, you (KnifeCenter, Inc Customer/Buyer) hereby recognize and Details. (LogOut/ The handle was comfortable and secure in the hand. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Pre-owned. KnifeRating.com: Lone Wolf Knife Reviews Prices are reduced the first Wednesday of the month. serrated blade of CPM-S30V steel, and a 4.00 in. A blade constructed from CPM-S30V steel has amazing cutting power while being tough and flexible. It features ambidextrous one handed opening and closing, a stainless steel pocket clip and locking liner for safety. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Lone Wolf Knives Harsey T3, Black Nylon Handle, ComboEdge The H ARS ey T3 Tactical Folder was designed to be the ultimate tactical folding knife. Not sure where, when or how. Attention all service people! Lone Wolf Knives have historically been known for their intricate detailing work and innovative design. The Lone Wolf Harsey T2 Ranger is an extremely attractive, full-sized tactical folder. 1995-2023 KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. Folks send in knives to us, we clean them up, research them, photograph them, set a value, and sell them for you (handling all shipping, inquiries, returns, etc.). Lone Wolf Knives Harsey T1 Tactical Folder with Rosewood Handle Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. LONE WOLF KNIVES - Rare HARSEY T1 ROSEWOOD TACTICAL KNIFE LWD-4536. Handles are of Black Fiberglass filled Nylon & Kraton materials with hidden scale release. . Click below to begin your paid subscription. Comes complete with a pocket clip. To pull the maximum edge retention and toughness from this exotic steel, the blades are heat-treated, tempered and then cryogenically frozen under the tightest of process controls to ensure the best blade properties possible. Read More >> The original Harsey models shown had featured micarta scales, but hit the market with fiber-reinforced nylon scales. Items as described. The Lone Wolf Harsey T2 Ranger is an extremely attractive, full-sized tactical folder. lone wolf knife: Search Result | eBay Militaria & Weapons Product Description Features a 3.20 in. acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws Not used or carried. The blade is 3.20 inches long and built from the new Super-Stainless Steel CPM-S30V.

Andrea Horwath Son Tattoos, Articles L

lone wolf knives harsey

lone wolf knives harsey