E ach other's $19.99. *** CREDITS to the creators of KND franchise and pictures I'll be using on my very first Fan Fiction. +15 more. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, Former Kids Next Door Operative Kuki Sanban, "Serving as Sector V's resident medic, Numbuh 3 is also the glue that keeps the team together. He determined that Sector V was willing to cooperate with us, despite their past as Teen Villains and they have all been recruited to the Teens Next Door, temporarily. (Teen Drama) 3x4, 2x5, 1x362. they have become enemies, especially since Jimmy kidnapped Numbuh 1's girlfriend Lizzie and tried using a modified boyfriend helmet to make her his girlfriend against her will. In Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., as they say their goodbyes, Kuki gives him a kiss on his head and rubs it while Numbuh 1 looks at her with a smile. Attention Kids Next Door Operatives. There are a number of other occasions when Numbuh 4 appears to attempt to confess hisfeelings for Numbuh 3: Operation: U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R. When Father is reported to be working with a new accomplice to destroy the Kids Next Door, Sector V has to work with some new faces from outside of the organization to protect the future of the KND and kids everywhere. Numbuh 1 was close with Chad when he was a cadet, choosing Chad to be his mentor. At first Numbuh 1 doesn't trust Vin Moosk, as he is an adult. You can say, it to Di- for get it like dimensions.Wait A-Agent 5 O-138 here, welcome dimension W-91. Even though Numbuh 1's purpose was for the KND. One thing that has not changed is her tendency to go into a fit of blind rage if she is insulted, though these fits are usually caused by Numbuh 4's lack of tact. I wanted to put this in the KND romances one but the amount of panty content would make it go mature so I decided to just make a story from it, Numbuh 35 does a Panty raid during a slumber party from the KND girls. Although there's only half a year left before her thirteenth birthday, Molly hopes to make the best of her time in Sector V. Most of the KND was oblivious to the forces that protected them, as far as they knew, there was no such things as the TND and the AND, but when a certain Traitor Re-surfaces to wreak havoc and set his plan for revenge against a certain Ex Supreme Leader in motion, everything that can go wrong, does. The sweetest operative ever known. There are a number of other occasions when Numbuh 4 appears to attempt to confess his feelings for Numbuh 3: Operation: U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R. Las mejores ofertas para Figura 4 de Cartoon Network The Kids Next Door NUMBUH estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! For 2 years, Numbuh 4 was the main attraction of the rebuilt Bully Fighting Ring, where he fought against caffeine drugged adults almost daily . Sylvie. Storms, a codename: kids next door fanfic | FanFiction. B est M my first knd book no dirty mind stuff is allowed in this book enjoy this book. In 2022 almost 2023!?! He looked a Numbuh 3, and gave a goofy grin. Codename: Kids Next Door ~Nothing. 's schematics for mass-production. Part 2 of Operation: S.O.U.L.M.A.T.E. But despite his rough and tumble exterior, Numbuh 4 carries a fair amount of guilt for his past as a Teen Villain. Numbuh 362 sends Sector V to New York after some KND operatives there go offline. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This is a comic and I drew the cover. However, the world isn't as peaceful as they think: the Galactic Kids Next Door have made Earth their next target while an old enemy lifts their head, seeking revenge. Ever wonder which KND operative you were? The members of Sector V, without their memories, begin their sophomore year in highschool. The 3rd story of the Newborn Saga, The Horrorverse, also called the Horror's Hand Arc. In this story, you're 17+. Numbuh 362 has a high opinion of Numbuh 1's sector. Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4. Kuki tends to hug Wally when something flatters her, making Wally blush and shy. and C.A.K.E.D.-F.I.V.E.. Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 362 after the events of Operation: G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D. 2005 Cartoon Network Code Name: Kids Next Door Figure Numbah One 1 With tangler . The KND sectors hidden from the world without Sheild or anyone's knowledge, until they decide to. They started to creep through the kitchen, but Numbuh 5 paused in front of the refrigerator. A control freak, a nerd, an airhead, a delinquent and a mystery. When Sector V came to say good bye, Numbuh 4 was crying and told Numbuh 1 he and all of Sector V would come running to help him if ever needed it, showing just how much he cares about Numbuh 1. It's also worth noting that among Sector V, Wally and Kuki are the only members that regularly speak to each other using their real names rather than their code names. However, in Operation: G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D., the relationship is hinted throughout the episode to the end that it will end. This, however, was most likely a one-sided crush. ", "Numbuh 4 is the team's Weapons and Combat Expert and is always itching for a fight. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. It's mobility is also on par with that of Numbuh 4's armor, giving Numbuh 3 excellent combat flexibility." Lately she has also developed the ability to heal others at the cost of her lightning powers. Lizzie was Nigel's girlfriend for almost the entire series until Operation: G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D. This came about when Numbuh 5 was asking Numbuh 1 questions to prove that he actually was Numbuh 1, and she asked; "Who had a crush on Numbuh 3? Not much is known about their relationship to each other, but she seems to be a jolly English woman who does everything a mother should do for their son. DynamicRamblingsAppearBasicButLeadElsewhere. He and Numbuh 3 share a similar relationship that Numbuh 3 shares with Numbuhs 1 and 5. Numbuh 999 is the wife of Monty Uno and mother of Numbuh 1. Might be adding more in the future :) Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. When Mr. Boss cut Numbuh 85's hair to an indescribable disaster and was going to do the same to Shaunie, Numbuh 1 was very angered, most likely because he'd lost his own hair already. Numbuh's 1, 2, and 5 ran out of the way. Molly gets everything she deserves :Pleading: nd molly wasn't intended but nd is all i knoooow, Fanny Fulbright | Numbuh 86/Rachel T. McKenzie | Numbuh 362, Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4 & Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2, Virginia Sims | Numbuh 23/Bartie Stork | Numbuh 35, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Main Video Game Series), Nigel Uno | Numbuh 1/Original Character(s), a a toujours t toi. Numbuh Gamma, Chief of the Teens Next Door Intelligence Section. Numbuh 1 is saddened by this, saying Moosk was their first cool adult he'd ever met. Numbuhs 3 and 5 snuck in the back, hearing the Delightful Children rush down the stairs to engage Numbuh 4. The two are shown two be very close throughout the series. On only four occasions do Numbuh 1 and the Delightful Children get along.First was in Operation: Z.O.O. Lastly, she posessess a Battle Ready Armor designed by Numbuh 2 for her exclusive use. The third multi-chapter of the Firstborn Saga, and the technical last of the Firstborn Prequels, Final Preparations, also called the Rachel's Opposite Arc. But he will not only have to fight with teen ninjas and adults, but with one of his best childhood friends and the only way to save him is with the girl he was always in love with. ", Numbuh Gamma, Chief of the Teens Next Door Intelligence Section, -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, Original Series and Characters by Tom Warburton. when they were dueling, Numbuh 1 kept scolding Chad. For 2 years, Numbuh 4 was the main attraction of the rebuilt Bully Fighting Ring, where he fought against caffeine drugged adults almost daily, earning him a reputation as a notorious Bully. Numbuh 4 (Wallabee "Wally" Beetles): Say, where are you going Numbuh 3? That As the title says! If you're offended, I severely apologize. Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. In Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., she reveals that she is proud of her son as well. Grandfather is one of Numbuh 1's most hated enemies, even though he is his real grandfather. An unexpected turn of events forces Sector V to act quickly on their feet and for two members to finally confront the unknown abyss that is being in love. 3 years have passed since Sector V were blamed for the destruction of the KND C.O.D.E.M.O.D.U.L.E. When Numbuh 86 first appeared in Operation: F.U.G.I.T.I.V.E., she worked alongside Numbuh 3 and the others when they tried to capture Numbuh 206, and appeared to have a mutual respect for each other until the end when Numbuh 86 was being unfair to the boys of Sector V. Kuki was invited to Numbuh 86's sleepover in Operation: S.L.U.M.B.E.R., which developed the relationship between the two girls. Since the Werewolf Attack, Numbuh 4 has been cursed with Lycanthropy. At the same time, an evil Numbuh 362 imposter After finding the book of KND and writing the legendary words, "We are kids next door." Read to find out * Like Numbuh 5, he knows of her and Numbuh 4's crush on each other, and also openly teases Numbuh 4 about it. Is this an amalgamation of Teen Titans and Kids Next Door? She also hung out with him when Ace was pushing her on the swing. If someone wants to use them, feel free to do so! Vin Moosk does, however, convinces Numbuh 1 to help him get rid of the ties after explaining he realized ties made him work a boring job. O peratives It's mobility is also on par with that of Numbuh 4's armor, giving Numbuh 3 excellent combat flexibility. In Operation: E.N.D., Numbuh 1 takes the opportunity to spend some quality time with him though it changes when Numbuh 86 and her decomissioning squad chases them. When Wally's, better known as numbuh 4, parents decide to foster a little girl, how will they get along? by kekerocks246. Thus, Numbuh 4 has become very volatile and tends to snap at others from even the slightest provocation. Numbuh 999 is the wife of Monty Uno and mother of Numbuh 1. Codename Kids Next Door Numbah #3 Kuki w/ CANECANNON & SPICER from Rare Gift Set. Affright has acquired Horror's Hand. Here's a preview of the intro of the Sector V in this crossover between Kids Next Door and the Powerpuff Girls, After Numbuh 1 defeated Granfather Rachel overworks herself afraid she might be useless and that Numbuh 1 would be a better Supreme leader compared to her. In this one, The Brain is getting the last things ready for the Quest for the Eight Firstborn. Chad and Maurice are just a few of the many Kids Next Door operatives who were not decommissioned so that they could be spies for the KND. Lizzie realizes that, after Nigel saves her from the Treehouse, she can't compete with the Kids Next Door anymore and she wants a boyfriend who is willing to pay more attention and love towards her. Numbuh 10, Eva Roberts, discovers she is the daughter of the Ocean King, Kyogre, and is Princess of the Sea. Like most villians, Numbuh 1 has a general dislike for him. And dont say Numbuh 4..". Welcome Operatives to the new Organization. Why is Shoutmon angry about being tickled? She and her friends must go on a seafaring journey to defeat the Organise An Activity Timetable & I'll Tell You Which Codename Kids Next Door Agent You Are? After the KND was shut down, Nigel Uno and his friends, Abby, Hoagie, Wally, Kuki and Rachel, have Four's Game (SEU, #1) [ongoing publication]. Numbuh 5 (Abigail "Abby" Lincoln): But Numbuh 3, there aren't any Kids Next Door anymore. (#325547358994). The five fugitives, now notorious Teen Villains, are reunited in the Arctic Base as they wait for Decommissioning. But, what happens between Chad and a certain continued female KND operative? When he returns in Operation: K.A.S.T.L.E., he again kidnaps her and attempts to marry her like before, though at this point she is fed up with him and openly despises the proposal (though when he confesses his love for his princess to Kuki in the dungeon, she sarcastically admits his confession was "so sweet" because she pretends to believe that his princess is someone else, but she knows she is his princess). There isnt a lot known about if Kuki actually had a crush on him. Watch these kids grow up and the rest of sector V as well, you won't wanna miss is. When Lizzie breaks up with him, Rachel tries to cheer up Numbuh 1. There are things you wish would never end. A collection of Romances involving Kids next Door, just a dumping ground for when i feel like doing some non-smut stories but don't wanna do a whole series about it, some chapters are better than others due to creator's lack of good come ups sometimes, Now with tags on the side of each chapter saying which couples are taking part in the chapter, if the chapter doesn't have a tag it means more than two couples are in the chapter. Numbuh 1 hugs him and tells him it was just an old friend. Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2. Numbuh 1 admired Chad until Chad betrayed the KND. Despite this, Kuki treats him like her best friend, and Wally is just too shy to confess his feelings. $29.99. When Moosk is back at his boring accountant job, Numbuh 1 sends him some spray starch to get rid of the ties. An apocalypse that can change the course of history. I do not know the details, but it has something do with her covering her wrists quite vehemontly. It is hinted in Operation: W.H.I.T.E.H.O.U.S.E. Sector V, The Delightful Children, Moonbase Folk as well as Numbuhs 35, 23, 83 and 84 get teleported to an RPG-Like worldAlthough it's rated explicit it's nothing too serious, the depiction of violence is monsters dying by swords and stuff but i didn't wanna risk it by putting it on mature, it's a pretty default isekai thing with some fun things I imagined like Numbuh 4 as a barbarian and stuffMost appearances on this story like clothes and weapons as well as power descriptions are totally based on Granblue Fantasy a RPG, Numbuh 4 is the last Sector V operative, the story starts with Numbuh 4 confessing to Numbuh 3 just before she gets decommissioned and focus on Numbuh 4 while he awaits for his Decommissioning that is 3 months from Kuki's Decomissioning as he endures solitude and the fact that maybe his confession was for nothing, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (1), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Main Video Game Series) (1), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018) (1), Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2 (22), Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4 & Kuki Sanban | Numbuh 3 (39), Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2 & Abigail Lincoln | Numbuh 5 (16), Rachel T. McKenzie | Numbuh 362/Nigel Uno | Numbuh 1 (15), Patton Drilovsky | Numbuh 60/Fanny Fulbright | Numbuh 86 (12), Virginia Sims | Numbuh 23/Bartie Stork | Numbuh 35 (4), Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2/Abigail Lincoln | Numbuh 5 (3), Constance | Numbuh 0.5/Lenny | Numbuh 0.4 (2), Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4/Kuki Sanban | Numbuh 3 (2), Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4 & Kuki Sanban | Numbuh 3, Codename: Teens Next Door Operation: BEYOND, Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2 & Abigail Lincoln | Numbuh 5, Rachel T. McKenzie | Numbuh 362/Nigel Uno | Numbuh 1, Patton Drilovsky | Numbuh 60/Fanny Fulbright | Numbuh 86, Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2, Delightful Children From Down The Lane (Kids Next Door), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Virginia Sims | Numbuh 23/Bartie Stork | Numbuh 35, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), Abigail Lincoln | Numbuh 5 & Nigel Uno | Numbuh 1, Delightful Children From Down The Lane & Sector V Members (Kids Next Door), The Turtles (TMNT) & Sector V Members (Kids Next Door), Casey Jones & April O'Neil & The Turtles (TMNT), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT), Benedict Uno | Father & Delightful Children from Down the Lane (Kids Next Door), Numbah 3 and Numbah 4 shall crush on each other so badly and so obviously, Numbah 3 treats Raph like a huge teddy bear, First chapter is crack interactions it's not part of the main story, These two shows have grabbed me by the throat and won't let go, Post-Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022), also I'm ignoring the finale numbah 1 stays, Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2/Abigail Lincoln | Numbuh 5, Constance | Numbuh 0.5/Lenny | Numbuh 0.4, David | Numbuh 0.2/Alessandra | Numbuh 0.3, Bruce | Numbuh 0.1/Original Female Character, Codename: Kids Next Door Operation: RETRIBUTION, KND/PPG: Broken Dimensions ( preview KND Intro ), Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4/Kuki Sanban | Numbuh 3, Kids and Mons Next Door Operation: VIDEOGAME Bloopers, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Chaoboo | Pignite/Original Male Character(s), Nigel Uno | Numbuh 1/Original Character(s), That time a bomb in Moonbase teleported us to a fantasy world. Natosha Jackson is from the south-side slums of Ridgeport. "HAHAHAHA!" Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 4's laughter rang out through the tree house. Numbuh 1 tries to figure out what's wrong with the recomissioning device though he gets a message that he shouldn't recomission Numbuh 0 because his greatest mission is "Being a good father to my son Numbuh 1.". Saturday morning seems to be the perfect time for our young couple. Disclaimer: it's been 3 years since Sector V had been decommissioned. Lizzie breaks up with Numbuh 1 in Operation: G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D. The storm outside raged as Wallabee Beatles laid sprawled out across his wrestling ring bed. to which he just gives her a knowing smile. I highly recommend reading that before you read this. D emand Some will be funny, others will be filled with romance. The third multi-chapter in the Gameverse and the Benders' Dawn Saga, Operation: DUTCHMAN, also called the Davy Jones Arc. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Still, in Operation: E.N.D it was revealed that Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 86 went to kindergarten together. kidsnextdoor gknd wallyandkuki +3 more # 15 Knd- Kuki x Wally Short Stories by Marco Flufftober de la pgina de Facebook Es de Fanfics. He regrets the very day that Kuki got her first Rainbow Monkey and hates them overall due to his daughters' constant "bickering" over them. ", "Despite his undeniable fighting ability, Numbuh 4's volatile temper could pose a problem in the future. Anyway, this is just a place for me to put pre-relationship Wally/Kuki moments. ", "Numbuh 3's charm has been placed under special observation and I suspect it's origins are not Earth-based". Ok fine, tbh, this is what happens when I No, this is not one of those depression stories. However, when he betrayed the KND, Kuki thought of him as "a big meanie". Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Everything started to be different when the summer started and everyone separated except for Kuki and Wally that fate brought them together more, causing Kuki to stay at Wally's house because his parents made a trip, and just when everything was going well, The school drama came to worsen the situation of the group of 5 friends. Concept art of a teenaged Numbuh 4 from my fanfic, Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation: RETRIBUTION. In Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., Numbuh 2 appears to be very sad when Numbuh 1 leaves for the Galactic KND, packing him "the essentials." He must work together with Fanny and Patton on the dangerous mission. The Delightful Children from down the lane delightfulize her. *** In episodes with her, he's always looking out for her even when she's driven him to the point of madness such as Operation: L.I.Z.Z.I.E. Numbuh 3 hates Mr. Boss more than the rest of Sector V and he feels the same way. He occasionally, but notably, refers to her as "Kuki" more than the other members. Numbuh 1 likes him through the rest of the series. Not much is known about the conflict between Chad and Kuki, but when Chad was Supreme Leader, Kuki along with multiple KND operatives admired him. Da 3: Beb falso. In the end of the episode, Numbuh 362 congratulated Sector V after saving her. We didn't know what we were doing!" They had a short truce Operation: M.U.N.C.H.I.E.S because Knightbrace was going to destroy the last box of Rainbow Munchies, and "Desperate times call for desperate measures." || Chad Dickson (Numbuh 274). Pero no solamente tendr que pelear con los ninjas adolescentes y los adultos, sino con uno de sus mejores amigos de la infancia y la nica forma de salvarlo es con la chica que siempre estuvo enamorado. Later in the episode when Bradley's stench helped unhypnotize the campers, Numbuh 1 apologized to him and granted him the title of Numbuh 6. This article focuses on the relationships between Numbuh 3 and other members of the show. The week prior, Gallagher's principal had announced that they were redoing the playground, intended to make it bigger and better. Chad was one of the few supreme leaders (alongside Numbuh 362 and Numbuh 100) who welcomed Kuki into the KND. It is notable that one of the children, mainly the blonde girl, share similar body types and hair styles as Kuki, though Kuki's hair is black. Still others will advance the plot. Numbuh 3 can also summon ghost-hamsters using her charm, which can perform various tasks for her. Then, this changes the relationship between Numbuh 1 and Monty as he takes up playing the sousaphone (not tuba). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Can the characters defeat Lord Fuse, the mastermind behind the apocalypse? Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Betrayed by the humans she once cared and protected, Gatria's hatred knows no bounds. -Numbuh 1 in Operation: H.O.L.I.D.A.Y. Once Numbuh 1 uses the recomissioning device on his dad, he instantly becomes Numbuh 0 once again, leading to Numbuh 1 spazzing as he can't believe that his own dad is Numbuh 0. Though, in Operation: S.N.O.W.I.N.G., he had to save her from being the President's girlfriend. Lots of awkward crushing and mutual pining. An alternate future, where Numbuh 1 declined to join the GKND and stayed on Earth. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. All credit goes to Cart [Codename: Kids Next Door] [Chad Dickson/Numbuh 274 x Reader] It's a big world, and he's lucky to have the chance to meet in it. Mr. Sanban loves Kuki very much, but is very crabby and easily set-off, and it is usually his wife or Kuki that calms him down. She has no memory of who she is. when Numbuh 1 first yells at him to shut up because Monty only babbles on about spending quality time as he's oblivious to what's happening around them (even when they're being chased by Citi-zombie Hamsters). Over the course of the next year, Melody will discover who she is, but when she does and remembers everything how will she handle it?

Houses For Rent By Owners In Lenoir County, Largest Dental Malpractice Verdict, Crystal Palace Academy U14, Articles N

numbuh 3 and numbuh 4 fanfiction

numbuh 3 and numbuh 4 fanfiction