What happens when you don't deliver? Hosted on Acast. Add to My Podcasts. Reviews. Late Night Drive with Ellie & Michaela - TopPodcast.com Listen to it: Any night of the week when you want a reminder of your mortality. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Diary of a Gen Z. Lexie Lombard spends half her life on the ground, and the other half in the clouds. Host Damian Abrahams obsessive deep-dive interviews with folks from the American hardcore punk scene is essential stuff, if your tastes run this way. Still need help finding the one? 27.6K followers. podcast suggestion :) : r/binchtopiapod - Reddit Digressions include a call for a REPUTABLE pet psychic, the deeply spiritual significance of Imodium, and our current Godly Wife name fixations. They cover what makes a cult vs. what makes something cult-ish, what to be on the look out for when assessing if sShow More, Stephen Dubner and Angela Duckworth have spent years exploring the weird and wonderful ways in which humans behave Dubner as the host ofFreakonomics Radio,Duckworth as a research psychologist and author ofGrit. Binchtopia Books. They speak to business leaders and athletes about how they operate at a high performing level. Check out this great listen on Audible.com. And most importantly.. why arent the teens having sex like they used to? They look into the research surrounding smartphones and social media to answer the important questions: Why are they so addictive and what are they doing to our brains? From Pushkin IShow More. He gets the one key tenet of underground music: its direction is shaped as much by the local heroes as the famous names, and Damian interviews both. Binchtopia | iHeart If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what 'gaslighting' was, they'd probably make this podcast. Listener Numbers, Contacts, Similar Podcasts - worst bois 1. This podcast is great as it gives amazing tips on different ways to unlock optimal human performance using analytics. I can even multitask while listening. This podcast interviews successful entrepreneurs on how they built their empires and businesses. On I Weigh, Jameela Jamil challenges societys definition of worth through weight by asking different thought-leaders, performers, activists, influencers, and friends abo, Author and podcaster Amanda Montell joins Jameela this week discuss all things cults. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. Binchtopia Arts & Culture Podcasts If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Dr Laurie Santos hears about dreams come true and nightmares realised; and talks with Dr Dan Gil, Revisionist History is Malcolm Gladwell's journey through the overlooked and the misunderstood. We are all formed in part by our familial collections of secrets, intrigues, and myths. Imperfect Paradise is a longform narrative podcast showcasing California stories with universal significance. Why Do We Put Things Off Until the Very Last Minute? New episodes come out every Monday for free, with 1-week early access when you join Amazon Music or 1-week early and ad-free for Wondery+ subscribers Toggle primary navigation. The girlies are back to explore the depths of Reddit and find out whats going on in the darkest corners of the internet. Each episode someone tries to solve a mystery about their body whether its self-diagnosing their autism, or discovering their extreme anxiety is actually due to early menopause. The ladies discuss Lomez's longhouse article in First Things and Roald Dahl getting posthumously longhoused by the publishing industry. The girls also describe the qualities they see in leaders that get the most respect & talk about why some businesses suck behind the scenes. I really like this podcast as it talks about different aspects of life, like mental health, anxiety and burnout. 36 Activities To Celebrate Women's History Month (2023) Say what you will about 2020 -- and between the pandemic, political unrest and various environmental disasters, there's a lot to say -- but it was a strong year for podcasts. This thoughtful five-part podcast out of Australia takes a look at some of the loot the Brits took from their colonies throughout the years, a journey that'll take you through India, Nigeria, New Zealand and more. How easy is it to make a promise? The first season looks at the presidency of Richard Nixon and the reaction of politicians, the media and the public to the Watergate scandal. I discovered more than a few of my favourites doing this. Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. Should I marry my boyfriend even though hes in love with his roommate? Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia.Sources:Social Media Fact SheetPutting Your Phone Down May Help You Live LongerPhantom vibrations among undergraduates: Prevalence and associated psychological characteristicsHave Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?Panicking About Your Kids Phones? I can listen to podcasts anywhere (and have nearly broken a few phones trying to do so in the shower). How can I ensure that my ex wakes up every day in psychological pain? Visions for a Liberated Anti-Carceral Crisis Response, The girlies check in with the culture and put their investigative journalism skills to work. Plus, a special category for the most insane Twitter discourse we saw this year. Plus, they reveal the first ever Binchtopia experiment. Cookie Notice A podcast entirely about the 1995 Michael Mann film, Heat. and our You can feel energised and inspired and listen for entertainment or education. Listen to it: On a night-time drive where you have nowhere to be, but are in desperate need of a laugh and a change of scenery. Listen to it: Its easy company for boring housework. Oh what can I say about Eliza and Julia, the best parasocial besties I could ever ask for. Binchtopia - Podcast - Podtail Follow Zhanaire on social media: Sometimes front and center, more often than not invisible, these women helped build our understanding of space from the ground up. Then they threw it away. This is a great, forward-looking often optimistic podcast about the intersections between art and technology, hosted by two people I trust on the subject: musician Holly Herndon and artist/academic Mat Dryhurst. Tuesdays and Wednesdays have become my favorite days of the week. If you'll miss us on our two week break, you can find more than 50 bonus episodes on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia. Support the ladies on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/RedScare If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Every episode re-examines something from the pastan event, a person, an idea, even a songand asks whether we got it right the first time. Navigating the sheer volume of podcast options can be overwhelming. Digressions include journeys into softmaxxing, our Reddit haters, and Pete Buttigieg's antisemetic thirst trap. @Zhanaire By women, for everyone. here's to your mom 00:00 54: devil's trinity Nov 18 2022 57 mins sawyer joined us for this one. Hosted on Acast. The girlies answer love-related queries from the second annual Binchtopia Valentine Hotline. Daniel Van Boom covers cryptocurrency, NFTs, culture and global issues. Starting from the Ballerina Farm TikTok that first piqued their interest, they delve into the long history of womens work, examining the myth of Republican Motherhood and the idea that women have always loved to labor for free. Queries include: how can I make my anti-capitalist boyfriend treat me like a princess on Valentines Day? See acast.com/privacy for more information. "SmartLess" with Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes, & Will Arnett is a podcast that connects and unites people from all walks of life to learn about shared experiences through thoughtful dialogue and organic hilarity. it's a bro podcast with two REAL brothers. The girlies answer love-related queries from the second annual Binchtopia Valentine Hotline. Starting from the Ballerina Farm TikTok that first piqued their interest, they delve into the long. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Binchtopia | creating a podcast + community | Patreon I really enjoy it. Hosted on Acast. Listen to it: On loudspeaker while cooking a meal. Digressions include a baby Ilaria update, the debatable use of Uggs as snow boots, and how we saved the day on one listener's wedding. They cover what makes a cult vs. what makes something cult-ish, what to be on the look out for when assessing if s, Stephen Dubner and Angela Duckworth have spent years exploring the weird and wonderful ways in which humans behave Dubner as the host ofFreakonomics Radio,Duckworth as a research psychologist and author ofGrit. Will we ever live without sleep? Binchtopia is a slightly new podcast that I have just been obsessed with. Theres nothing tricky about this format or the editing its just good storytelling by funny, smart people. https://instagram.com/marilynelllis?utm_medium=copy_link A podcast so great that they made it into a show (but the podcast is the better format IMHO). How can I ensure that my ex wakes up every day in psychological pain? You might think you know what it takes to lead a happier life more money, a better job, or Instagram-worthy vacations. I just started listening this past week, and I cannot get enough. Digressions include a warm welcome to baby Ilaria Baldwin, why the Polish army trained a bear for war, and how one listener solved Elizas mystery head dent. this show is like pissing with a boner. He stopped teaching his regular exercise class at Slimmons, cut off his closest friends, and removed himself from the public eye after decades as one of the most accessible celebrities in the world. They're joined -- in bed -- by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Rob Lowe, Aubrey Plaza and more. New Research Says DontTaking Away the Phones Wont Solve Our Teenagers ProblemsSmartphone Addiction and Associated Health Outcomes in Adult Populations: A Systematic ReviewSocial Capital Online: Alienation and Accumulation by Kane X. Faucher (book)The Screenic Image: Between Verticality and Horizontality, Viewing and Touching, Displaying and Playing Hosted on Acast. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Muck Rack | Binchtopia - Living Like It's 2003 - Muck Rack And more. See acast.com/privacy for more information. 4. @Crebres Its a very simple concept (Guardian stories read out loud) but its executed really well, and I love that it uses a diverse cast of voices to bring these stories to life. Spotify will match you with your perfect podcast at findtheone.byspotify. Binchtopia. Season 1 sheds light on di A hybrid of online radio, podcast and YouTube live from 06h00 to 08h00 Gareth and his team bring you unradio unscripted, uncensored, real conversations about everything that happens in our world, everything we all experience every day, what makes us think makes us laugh makes us cry makes us angry inspires us and makes us human. Follow @annakhachiyan Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.comSee omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. The girlies answer love-related queries from the second annual Binchtopia Valentine Hotline. (Formerly known as The Sound of Young America.). Coincidentally, this is the same time I decided to get into Binchtopia following a glowing recommendation from two fellow binchies, my cousins. Kristen and Jolenta's first show By the Book is on this feed. Filmmaker Dan Taberski was a Slimmons regular and a friend of Richards. Hosted on Acast. hey binchies! Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives o More Information Location: United States Genres: Digressions include a call for a REPUTABLE pet psychic, the deeply spiritual significance of Imodium, and our current Godly Wife name fixations. Nicole is a Social Media Producer based in Sydney, Australia. Binchtopia Julia Hava & Eliza McLamb Society & Culture If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Promote. I have been searching for the perfect combo of banter / gossip with social commentary, and I finally found the perfect pod for this nexus (: I downloaded apple podcasts just to make a review on how AMAZING this podcast is!! The girlies answer love-related queries from the second annual Binchtopia Valentine Hotline. Two journalists, Michael Hobbes and Sarah Marshall, reconsider a person or event thats been miscast in the public imagination. Podcast Republic is one of the most popular podcast platforms on the world serving 1M+ podcasts and 500M+ episodes worldwide. Each episode is dedicated to analysing a different minute of the movie, but its really just a prompt for host Blake Howard and his guests to riff on the film. They're both writers who work from home and just kind of like staying in anyway. This week we are joined by the incredibly knowledgeable, talented, gorgeous, soon-to-be Doctor Julia Hava of Binchtopia (which, if you aren't already subscribed, go do that right this minute)! Lastly, how to keep pushing through life when you dont want to. But flu viruses can mutate and once in awhile they turn into something muc, Listen to the incomparable therapist Esther Perel counsel real couples as they reveal the most intimate, personal, and complicated details of the conflicts that have brought them to her door. Ben Franklin off the Percs - Binchtopia - Podcast - Podtail it's a bro podcast with two REAL brothers RSS feed Share Share Episodes Reviews You may also like 55: snowflakes in portland Feb 22 2023 50 mins well, phil was in montana. Listen to it: Monday lunch time when you should be working but arent, and need an alternative way to show youre a smart and productive member of society. Two strangers who don't speak the same language meet in Haiti and sparks fly through Google Translate. Youre dead wrong. very nice to be back after a long hiatus! By engaging with My name is Nick Viall and I host The Viall Files, a podcast that one anonymous reviewer called surprisingly insightful and substantive. The Viall Files explores all things dating and love - from post-breakup healing to salacious texts - in our three (and sometimes four) weekly episodes. Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopiaSee CharityWatchs list of the best charities to donate to for earthquake relief in Turkey and Syria Hosted on Acast. Its a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Starting from the Ballerina Farm TikTok that first piqued their interest, they delve into the long history of womens work, examining the myth of Republican Motherhood and the idea that women have always loved to labor for free. Zach Braff and Donald Faison, who play the best-bud duo of JD and Turk on the show, host Fake Doctors, Real Friends. Embed this search bar to your website OTHER EPISODES IN THIS PODCAST True Love Is A Restraining Order May 18, 2022 The girlies tell the stories of two cults - the Twin Flame Cult and Heaven's Gate. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks, then look no further. Digressions include Elizas doomsday prep, MeganGKs turn for the worse, and whether or not Peeps are an acceptable favorite candy. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Last successful fetch was on February 01, 2023 15:36 ( 5d ago) What now? BinchtopiaTwo Gen Z girls with an internet addiction discuss and critically analyse everything from feminist academia to true crime in an accessible way. Philosophical topics include the ethics of making your Thanksgiving guests pay for dinner, the questionable choice to name your baby Renesmee, the quandary of whether or not to replace your girlfriends asshole cat, and more. But, perhaps best of all, it's just a really nice distraction from the world featuring two people you would really want to be friends with. Spurred by an article in The Cut, people quickly started to share their shock at the abysmal factory conditions. Join these Part-Time Geniuses as they dive into ridiculous topics and discover some pretty smart stuff along the way. After the largest police investigation in Massachusetts history, handyman Albert DeSalvo confessed and went to prison. Visit. The girlies walk you down the aisle through the history of American weddings everything from the origins of the white dress to the deranged people who still decide to get married on plantations. Learn more about your ad-choices at, Theres a reason the History Channel has produced hundreds of documentaries about Hitler but only a few about Dwight D. Eisenhower. to Today: The Fascinating History of Nail Polish Cutex Hooked Americans on Manicures Celluloid Dreams: The Marketing of Cutex in America, 1916-1935 Author(s): Kate FordeThe Making and Transnationalization of an Ethnic Niche: Vietnamese Manicurists by Eckstein and Nguyen Nail salon workers exposed to high levels of toxic chemicals, new study reveals Nail salon workers say proper ventilation can protect their reproductive healthPerfect Nails, Poisoned WorkersThe Price of Nice Nails Nail salon sweeps in New York reveal abuses and regulatory challenges How Black Women Pioneered Nail Art Manicuring Race, Gender, and Class: Service Interactions in New York City Korean-owned Nail Salons by Miliann Kang Hosted on Acast. It's hosted by Marc Fennel, who you may have heard on the excellent Nut Job and It Burns Audible Originals. For PR Pros Overview; Media Database; Monitoring and Alerts; . Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia Hosted on Acast. Digressions include an Uber experience from hell, why all our 2010's icons suddenly represent BPD femceldom, and the celebration of the first ever baby binchie. Welcome to it! Marilyn tries to understand why she cant feel jealousy and other deep emotion. Binchtopia Feb 1, 2023 Performing the American Pastoral The girlies explore homesteading. Stuff You Should Know If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks, then look no further. The girlies uncover the complicated history of the American nail salon from the wave of Vietnamese immigration that kick-started the industry to the toxic chemicals and labor violations that lay below the surface. Podcasts Like Binchtopia Podcasts Worth a Listen SPONSORED Episode 82: Jill Schlesinger Hits the Reset Button 26 days ago Play Later Like Stranglers 2 years ago From June, 1962 through January, 1964, women in the city of Boston lived in fear of the infamous Strangler. This six-part series examines the rise and fall of WeWork and the pitfalls of the dynamic/chaotic world of tech startups. 21 best podcasts to binge right now Including a new podcast featuring Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen. Every episode re-examines something from the pastan event, a person, an idea, even a songand asks whether we got it right the first time. Digressions include the trauma of eating at Lisa Vanderpumps restaurants, the horror of forgetting to lock the airplane bathroom, and the importance of taking it to a place of 9/11.Listen to Lara's hilarious work on Sexy Unique Podcast and Too Niche? I also love that you can learn about history, science and a whole range of complex ideas, all while going for a walk or cooking a meal. Follow Lara on IG @larzmarie and on TikTok @sexyuniquepodcast Hosted on Acast. It has been hoste, Rachel Elizabeth Lloyd (born 1975) is a British anti-trafficking advocate, author and the founder of Girls Educational and Mentoring Services. Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally are known for playing the tempestuously divorced husband-and-wife combo of Ron Swanson and Tammy in Parks and Recreation. Become a home entertainment expert with our handpicked tips, reviews and deals. Ranging from West Elm Caleb to HRH collections parking lot wedding to Queen Elizabeths death and subsequent reincarnation, we really cover it all. What I love most about listening to a podcast, A good podcast often feels like youre just listening to a friend tell a story and I really enjoy how intimate that can feel like youre being let into someones inner thoughts and experiences.

Intertrigo Treatment Over The Counter, Lake Life Seltzer Nutrition Facts, Articles P

podcasts like binchtopia

podcasts like binchtopia