They cleaned up both the inside and outside of my house beautifully. It is so bad, we cannot paint the wall and new trim until we finish scraping down the rough caulking that was applied and sand. Marketing department (Former Employee) - Woburn, MA - February 23, 2021. They were very accommodating with my schedule! We have a policy of not providing quotes when the home is not yet owned by the party requesting the quote. (and their reviews were better too.) The caulking he replaced on the windows looks 100% better. Rite Window of Boston Founded 2001 With Angi since June 2010 4.8 (155) Verified Reviews Request a quote Business Details Phone Number Show phone number Address 7 Roessler Rd Woburn, MA 01801 View larger map Description A balance of quality and price makes Rite Window the best replacement window value in New England. Services Offered: The company provides window replacement, bath, showers, roofing, and door installation services. We have X amount of dollars via our mortgage lender we are eligible to spend to rehab the home. I was amazed at how quickly they removed and installed the windows. No subcontracting and no one word answers to our questions. I do think that they could have used another guy for such a big window. They replaced lots of rotted wood. Rite Window is locally owned. Working at Rite Window: 5 Reviews Review this company. On the day of service they were on time, efficient and after the install you would have never known they were here, (other than for my clean new windows! I have other windows that I need to have done and believe me, they will be getting the call to replace them. Less than 3hours to install in the light snow. strict standards for business conduct. I was shocked! I had to put them all back up. Received a contract addendum on 9/7 with the correction. Friendly techs very knowledgeable about task. Businesses will not be admitted to the network if their owners or principals have the following felonies in their available criminal records*: Our background check does not exclude service professionals unless the crime at issue is a felony. All business will get complaints. Harley M. Business Owner 11/16/2022 Hello Chris, we are disappointed to hear that your experience has been less than the 5-stars we strive for. I was very happy with the salesperson and the installers. Rite Window Has been in the market Since 2000, this establishes that they are a trusted brand for years. Have something to share about Built-Rite Window Corp? Installed new windows and siding on front of house. The blinds are causing a white stripe from top to bottom on the glass in 3 areas. 3 Best Window Companies in Boston, MA - ThreeBestRated I would ask for these two installers by name if thats possible for my future replacement work! I contacted Rite Window for a consultation and quote. RITE WINDOW - 72 Photos & 69 Reviews - Yelp Outstanding service, price, and installation. Get Rite Aid reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Hired and fired with-in a month because I couldn't close deals. Although please do not sell my contributions short. Having 27 windows replaced is no easy task. These also come in custom sizes and colors that give you a big variety to choose from. Do your own research using online ratings, reviews and through phone interviews before hiring a company. Very professional, the process was quick and easy. I went to work and came home to all new windows! IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. We're the only window company in Boston that will visit your home and let you know the price of our windows, up-front, without having you sit through a 3-hour, high pressure sales pitch. We were having new windows installed in our living room. Awesome service, pleasant / friendly. We have signed the purchase and sale and have a closing date. The Anderson was finished off where the locking mechanism was, and all you saw was an opening where the lock was, whereas the Rite Window is an open channel with the entire metal piece is exposed. Other than new windows and a few stray staples from the old windows you would not know we had an install done. The windows have a good warranty on them, but hopefully we wont be needing to use it any time soon. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. I can only pray that this is the end of this debacle ! Rite Window believes if you sell a quality product for a fair price you have nothing to hide. The finish work once the slider was installed is second rate and have seen many other reviews elsewhere regarding this issue. We highly recommended Rite Window! Teamwork makes Rite Window great. By clicking Get a Quote, you affirm you have read and agree to the HomeAdvisor Terms & Conditions, and you agree and authorize HomeAdvisor and its affiliates, and their networks of Service Professionals, to deliver marketing calls or texts using automated technology to the number you provided above regarding your project and other home services offers. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Peter Devellis is an idiot. Please try again shortly. Unbeknownst to me their notices were being sent to my previous business address long after we had moved to our current office in Woburn. The price was very reasonable for an excellent product. Jeff who was the salesman was knowledgeable and professional..not pushy which was a huge plus. The windows look very good and are high quality. All rights reserved. Nothing we can do other than conclude "life is unfair"and appreciate folks, such as yourself, who are wise enough to consider the source. Dominick of OCLTRG knew this, insisted I sign paperwork, he forwarded their insurance Information to me so I could file a claim for damage to my dryer was scratched and two 2 1/2" Levelor Window Blinds also broke one 2 1/2" Continental Curtain Rod. I had these windows installed at my sons home, and he couldnt be more pleased. But they still managed. Well we never got a call and contacted Rite. Dealing with this company was a pleasure from start to finish. File your review. That's why we tell you the price up-front. They were very professional, communicative, paid great attention to detail, and left the work site clean. RITE WINDOW REVIEWS. Share. Any mess that they made was taken care of and not a speck of debris was left behind. We had an issue with the area around one of our windows on the outside of my home and they handled it professionally. Vinyl windows use foam wrap, multi-fin weather seal that keeps rooms at desired temperatures. Better Products, Professionally Installed, for the Right Price, Explore Replacement Windows that Combine Beauty and Functionality, Enhance Your Home With a New Entry Door or Patio Door, Choose Scotchgard 3M for Lasting Protection, Luxurious, Long-Lasting Bath Products, Expert Installations, With Over 31,000 Successful Jobs and Satisfied Customers, We Have the Experience You're Looking For, "Great company to do business with, everyone was friendly and professional. They are clear with their pricing and the entire process. 10/21/2013. All of our home windows, doors, roofing systems, showers and baths feature specifications customized for the New England climate! Brian and Mike arrived on time and did a very professional removal of the old tub/shower and installation of the new tub/shower. I checked the other 17 windows and none had any play. Rite Window Reviews: Rite Window is a leading home improvement company servicing the greater Boston metropolitan area. Very clean and polite. The deck is big and its design on is really beautiful. I am not sure if you will get this but if you do I would love a reply. The latch is so shallow, there is almost no room for a finger and makes it difficult to open easily. I reimbursed their payment and the customer assured me they were satisfied with the resolution. What more can you ask for from a contractor?! I chose to work in this industry because Rite Window strives to help homeowners receive a quality product at the right price . We are going to go elsewhere for the work. Should you have any problems with your new windows, doors, roofing, shower or bath, one phone call to Rite Window is all it takes to have the issue addressed. Rite Window makes it easy and affordable for you to upgrade your windows, doors, roofing, showers or baths. Carl and Dave were on time and did a thorough and professional job. review or verify the information representations set forth in those Report We are happy we went with them. I would assume they sell a no frills mid range vinyl window. We expect to be called out if we fall short on our performance, and in those situations we do all we can to make things right. It really looks great and we are looking forward to using it. As affected government agencies and courts begin to re-open, we will resume our program in those jurisdictions. We are so happy with the look of our window. All was clean in the house. Rite Window Reviews maintain an average score of 87% across several online review sites. Customers have most cited great customer service and supreme professionalism as the primary reasons for choosing Rite Window for their replacement windows project. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. From the very beginning Rite Window stayed true to its reviews. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! I found every aspect of this process of window replacement easy with Rite Windows. Several weeks later the windows were installed. With energy-efficient replacement windows, entry and patio doors, roofing, showers and baths, we install products which will add to the value of your house. Advertisers above have met our Now just have to keep my furniture under tarps and curtains down until I can find a reliable roofer. In response to our customer satisfaction surveys, homeowners share lots of comments about construction quality, communication, or any other question asked in the survey. Rite Window of Boston Reviews - Woburn, MA | Angi Specializing in Roofing, siding, and gutter services. Installation of 14 windows was completed in promised time frame ONE DAY ! Find more window & door replacement contractors near Woburn. Excellent windows, great installer. I had to have them come back 2 times to touch up a couple things on the door/molding, but they were glad to come out and assist. Wondering if a report is missing? 14 windows installed in less than 5 hours! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT POSTED PICTURES. Home Improvement Specials & Offers | Rite Window Kansas city Missouri, seal-rite Seal-rite windows they owe me for 19 hours of pay @8.00 per hour they shut down n never paid me. Thank you. First lets set the record straight about the roof. During your free, no-pressure sales consultation, we will help you compare your options so that you can easily choose the best products for your home. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Replaced a bow window and a patio slider. If your looking for help there is a company called CellarMakers that will guide you through out he entire planning, construction and installation process. What a scam! During the install a motion sensor light in our driveway was broken. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. From your first phone call to Rite Window and throughout the installation of your replacement windows, patio or entry doors, roofing, shower or bath, we guarantee a smooth process. From first call response was attentive and timely. He came and helped me adjust the traverse rod to recenter the curtain. The crew were so nice and tidy when working. I don't want the money I would like them repaired or replaced. Well be doing the project later on and this company will be strongly considered. Great work, Quality windows Continue reading . The initial sales/measurement visit and install went great. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. The installers (Joe & Dan) were friendly, and very professional. West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. I would hope the management addresses that issue. I like working with companies where there is clear communication and no surprises. Rite Window Reviews | Updated 2023 Reviews & Prices *The comprehensiveness of the NCD varies by state. Outdoor patios can be covered with fixed frame patio canopies or retractable awnings. Window & Door Magazine has announced their 2017 Dealer of the Year Award Winners and AVI won the award for Overall. I have been with Rite Window for over a decade, after working for many other companies I believe Rite Window's people, management and philosophy is why they are the leader in New England home improvement. After the window were installed, found one lock inoperable. KANSAS CITY Missouri, Rite Windows Synchrony Bank Interest Free Financing Ripoff Scam Woburn Massachusetts, Seal rite windows Stone built,josh stone,seal rite windows llc. I suppose it saves money, but looks unfinished and cheap. One simple question : Why were 5 of the 8 windows finished off differently than the other 3 ? Until I saw the post above I didn't know the Consumer Affairs Office viewed the issue as unresolved. Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD) Rite Window sells and installs quality replacement windows, patio+entry doors, roofing and gutters for homeowners throughout the Boston Metro region. Would highly recommend. Truly a Team. I called and was told nothing they can do. Businesses receive ratings from homeowners through HomeAdvisor. THANKS to a GREAT TEAM!! Not only do these gaps create energy loss from within your home, but also pose a security issue. BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP Reviews - Toms River, NJ | Angi whereas our Anderson slider felt substantial and 3x stronger. I had 16 windows replaced, the entire experience with Rite Window from the initial meeting through follow up to the installation was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. You will be happy you did! We finally decided to replace our 20+ year old windows and chose Rite Windows because of their professionalism and no pressure sales presentation. Fair pricing compared to competitors. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Overall a great experience, sales was very low pressure, great prices. After window replacement they cleaned up everything. Here are a few reasons why: -transparency and detailed explanation and physical demonstration of various product choices all presented in a friendly way without slick salesmanship -good listening skills on the part of the salesman, and successful problem solving suggestions which were applied to my project -Various reasonable price categories with clear explicit written details -good warranty -excellent customer service over the phone and in person I highly recommend this company. Built-Rite Window consumer reviews, complaints, customer service. Guildmembers can selectively publish these comments here on their profile page. Thank you great company those two guys who came over for the job Vinny and John were awesome professional, nice and clean I m very happy with my new windows and my storm doors, what a great experience. I had 10 windows replaced this fall everything went according to plan. Gino and Dave just completed replacing all my windows and I must say they did an excellent job. I highly recommend Rite Window. Change. The owners of Rite window Peter Devellis and Ted Castonguay formally operated under other window company names. One of the frames was damaged and the installer immediately notified the office. Rite Aid can be contacted at (615) 591-0905. We provide honest service without any hidden fees or high-pressure sales tactics. We are replacing the septic. Job Title. Delighted with the Rite choice Continue reading . Bath Replaced for Reasonable Price Continue reading . Well . Each person that we dealt with from the original sales person to the person who came to measure and then the installers; everyone was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I cannot open the blinds unless Im willing to look at these very distracting white stripes. My new windows have now been installed. Best 15 Home Window Replacement Companies in Franklin, TN | Houzz This is no excuse, because ultimately it was my responsibility to inform them of my address change, but had I received their correspondence my old license would have been properly closed. I am just looking for a better understanding. Thank you. I give Rite Window my recommendation. I would recommend these windows to anyone. First of all ! We DO NOT remove reports. They were professional, friendly and cleaned up after themselves! KOHLER LuxStone Bath & Shower Consultation. These are star ratings that homeowners ask us to publish, and they come with a written description of the type of experience they had working with their contractor. I filed a complaint on 4/11/22 against HomeRite. 9, Report #453475. Five-Time Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award, Better Business Bureau Accredited with an A+ Rating, 97% "Likely to Recommend" Rating from GuildQuality, EPA Certified as a Lead-Safe Licensed Contractor. I called with some questions about installing new windows and they were very helpful. We apologize for the misunderstanding. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Create new account . Consent is not a condition of purchase. RiteWindow is the only company I'll ever use again to replace windows. We publish all of the reviews we receive: positive and negative alike. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages, Revco Inc. - Seal Rite Windows And Doors, Andy Williamson. Well, all went fine until I got the first bill. Our third-party vendor uses a national criminal database ("NCD") to screen service professionals. I will tell anyone I know looking for windows to call Rite Window for sure. They had a devil of a time removing the old slider and had to take a sawzall to it, as well as pounding away at it. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. They offered to throw out our old blinds which we agreed to in a second. If a business states that it's registered as a corporation or limited liability company, we confirm that the company is in good standing in the state in which they operate. We had two picture windows and 8 standard replacement windows installed in October 2016. These guys were great. I didn't dispute the claim. Since August 2000, we have helped over 25,000 homeowners in New England replace their windows, doors, roof, or shower and bath systems. Their installer Paul called set up dates we were happy with and arrived on time 8:30AM and went right to work, but he stopped to answer all questions I had then back to work and work he did. I just don't get it from a business perspective but maybe I am missing something. But websites like this one use no filter to gauge the accuracy, truth, or the motivation of the anonymous reviewer. We're sure you'll have success with another window provider, and congratulations on your new home! Rite Window review: Buyer Beware - Complaints Board From the moment Jacob and Chris set foot in our house and explained how our new shower and tub would be installed, we were nothing but impressed. We urge you to learn more about our company by talking to your neighbors and reading our reviews online. The windows were a bit more then another advertised company BUT we could definitely see a difference in the qualify and look of the windows. The windows though are nice which is why I gave a 4 star rating. Believe me it was not a pleasant day to say the least . Outstanding product, I highly recommend the windows and the staff all the way down the line was superb!! They have a track record of not honoring their commitments. Rite Windows Reviews 2023 | Replacement Windows Reviews Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Free speech is the backbone of American democracy, yet on the internet it's become perhaps "a bit too free". Installation Took Just a Day Continue reading . I had Built-Rite install a front door w/ storm door, a rear slider, and a bay window in April 2009.

Excuses For Breaking Your Phone, Articles R

rite window complaints

rite window complaints