After reading the tract which she had printed and sent out, I could not help but feel concerned for her, her children and her husband. But I used to see him get up in the pulpit at meetings and say how much he loves mother when I knew it was a lie. Only just one day before departing for a mission trip,Gerald Lee Walkerreceived aletterfrom a minister in New Zealand requesting his assistance in helpingSarah Branhamand her family with their desperate situation. She said that the spirit which was with my father was no longer there, but the Rev. Just then it happened. To get ready and come to the states, and there he would lead him to a man that would give him new wine. Finally she approached me and wanted to know how much I had remembered from before the accident. As you know my mother and I were the only survivors of it. polski, You can go as missionaries to Guatemala and every month you will receive youre your support. I dont remember exactly whether it was three, four or five times he sent a monthly support. Meaning a new revelation. Later I found out that Rebekah was with Pearry Green and they had a difficult time finding her to let her know about the accident. Billy Paul, I remember that Sunday morning when Bro. Billy Paul, I saw the figures of the amount of money that was in the corporation name in Tucson. I dont know how many times my mother told me: Take it with you to the grave. What she meant by that I have to tell you now. Oh, how lowdown, how filthy. Billy Paul, when Pastor Armon Nevile was on his death bed, he told me how that Banks Woods told him that Bro. She said that the spirit which was with my father was no longer there, but the Rev. It seems strange, Becky and her family are living in the home in Tucson, Joseph and his family are living in the home on Ewing Lane, and you are living in a good home in Sellersburg. That would be enough wealth to put William Branham in the category of ultra-high-net-worth individual according to Money.com. After reading the booklet I wrote an open letter an rebuked the whole thing and challenged them on their statements. Very soon I hope things will come to light which were done wrong including with all the pastors in the message who take the tenth (tithes) from the people and treat the large sums of money as their private income. I felt very sad in my heart for her and her family. Just recently a noted lawyer in New York looked into the matter and showed me different bank statements which are still in my possession. Which he could become a prophet along with others. Under normal circumstances he would have reacted and avoided the car coming towards him. I have also put many up in motel rooms that could not afford to do it for themselves. Suddenly Billy Paul was in possession of lots of money. I have never hoarded up money. And if I had to rake up tonight anything over If I had to rake up over five hundred dollars tonight, of my own personal money, Id have to be shot. In this tension we left Arizona. It was registered on Nov. 4, 1965 at 3:45 p.m. with the Arizona Corporation Commission. That was the last thing I remember from before the crash until I came to myself in the ambulance. Im getting so nervous even thinking about it, simply cannot bare it any longer. He clearly portrayed a picture of himself as never having had much money. The only thing I want is your favor, so I can tell you about Jesus Christ andand His glory. My father ordered his food and then I hear him tell mother: I am going to call Becky one more time. He called and came back to the table very upset. So, the only two eye witnesses were Meda Branham, the wife and Sarah Branham, the daughter. My father never wanted her to stay. My family and others have pushed me through terrible things, sleeping in parks, airports, etc. Wish I could've just paid for it myself, but I--I can't do that. Then he informed me that things did not work out the way he expected, and we didnt see the rest of the money until this day. Uploaded by I can't afford it; I haven't got money like that. It is not right for her to be turned away from her rightful inheritence. Because I was told that I should go and see Brother Frank, I had confidential talks with him. suomi, SARAH REVEALED A BOMBSHEL, which was confirmed as the truth by Raymond (Junior) Jackson: Take It with You When I was about to give birth to another child I asked my brother Joseph to give me 1,500 dollars to cover the hospital expenses, his reply was: Where do you think I can get this money from? I went to Rev. (Junior) Jackson, Take It With You - By Sarah Branham de Corado, " Just imagine while my father was still alive, my brother appeared before a Notary Public as William Branham transferring the William Branham Evangelistic Association into another corporati, 67% found this document useful, Mark this document as useful, 33% found this document not useful, Mark this document as not useful, Save Take It With You - By Sarah Branham de Corado For Later, Do not sell or share my personal information. Billy Paul, you may say that this is none of my business. In 1966 when you talked to me on the Joshua spirit, I want you to know, you never offended me. on the Internet. Becuase time will not go on another 25 years. I remember that my father was very troubled before we left Tucson for the Jeffersonville meetings where he was to preach The trail of the serpent and expose names of the people of this message that were doing wrong including family members. . The price of this car, assuming that it was not special ordered, would have been somewhere between $366 - $580, depending on the exact model. All day my father was troubled and he would stop and call but she didnt answer. I never heard any of your people say or do anything in defense of Bro. He used to come to the house maybe once a year. When we left Joseph went in the car with Billy Paul and Loyce which never would have happened any other time. William Branham claimed that he came from a poor family and remained poor throughout his life and ministry, as follows. In the past 25 years, preachers and laymen around the world have taken Bro. The Anointed Ones at the End Time (65-0725M). I would like to thank all of you who are helping us during this time of hardship. Click on headings to expand them, or links to go to specific articles. Eddy Corado Sarah Branham de Corado Billy Paul Branham Joseph Branham Willard Collins Fred Sothmann William Branham Evangelistic Association Voice of God Recordings Browse more videos Playing next 3:02 Voice of God Recordings Admits Failure of William Branham Prophecy William Branham Historical Research 2:09 web pages That never will be accepted by the true bride of Jesus Christ. When we left Joseph went in the car with Billy Paul and Loyce which never would have happened any other time. Later in Christianburg Va you requested that I make a public statement condemning that Joshua teaching, which I did. But, of course, he did. Those having large well-off congregations have made themselves multimillionaires. I'm not rich, and I can't write that out. Frank told me not to do it because its against the Scripture (I Cor. Branham's departure, you still cater to men who hold Bro. Just imagine while my father was still alive, my brother appeared before a Notary Public as William Branham transferring the William Branham Evangelistic Association into another corporation. He had a rare blood type and they had to send to another city for it. And you go along with that, plus a lot of other things that some men teach. If he could have had the blood transfusion in time maybe his life could have been spared. I am doing this out of respect for her, being Bro. So when I came home I met you and Bro. My people are poor, and I--I'll desire to remain that way. We were of course not only disappointed we were upset seeing the luxury the rest of the family and also especially the ministers in this message are enjoying. Be the first one to. It's gone. I have just given you this little information to let you know that those who have taken responsibility after my father passed away are not at all the way they present themselves. Since all the money that was put in there, as the Lord's money, was due to Bro. To show the real christian people throughout the world, that you need Jesus in your heart and life in a greater way. Branham was alive and given a choice to set things in order, Sarah would be given an equal opportunity to share in the things of his ministry. But my purpose in writing to you these words, is to find out why Sarah has been put on the outside of the family and treated worse than a stray dog? When I came home my mother acted very nervous around me. My father turned to mother and said, You know where she is. Mother started crying saying, Please, Bill I laid down in the back seat of the car, because I was very upset too, as this was the first time I had ever seen and heard them argue in that tone. Why can't she also have access to some of the material benefits? Such as in 1 Cor. Hollering at me about spending some money out yonder for Christians, and wanting to give me twenty years in the state prison for spending money to operate a religious move. The following is the text of a letter from Raymond M. Jackson to Billy Paul Branham concerning Sarah Branham De Corado: Christian greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. williambranham May God bless you all, please pray for us. , Billy Paul, I am not writing this to you, just to try and get Sarah's influence. I heard the clods drop. Billy Paul, you have a nice personality, but it is minus the true love of God. I haven't got no capital. I got in the back seat, mother and father in the front. I'm telling you that for almost 25 years, you have played both ends against the middle, hoping to come out the winner. Under normal circumstances he would have reacted and avoided the car coming towards him. With my own eyes I saw how the stored-up food was made available in the different languages. I got in the back seat, mother and father in the front. There has to be some reason why all of you have rejected her from the family circle. Billy had never anything to do with mother. polski, May God bless you all, please pray for us. He built a custom home with all gold fixtures and custom furniture. : My sister Becky took me to the Welfare while living in the house that is just as much mine as hers. Any other prophet will have to come under Eph.4:11, New Testement prophet. Some in print and some on tape. All expenses was made. It is not right for her to be turned away from her rightful inheritence. I feel I should expose publicly several things that have happened all going back since the days when my father was killed. I was two months in the hospital. Under normal circumstances he would have reacted and avoided the car coming towards him. According to the notary document it is fixed for 25 years. I remember that my father was very troubled before we left Tucson for the Jeffersonville meetings where he was to preach The trail of the serpent and expose names of the people of this message that were doing wrong including family members. Billy Paul, in these last 25 years I have not left my wife for some other woman, though some have said that I did. If you can use it for the glory of God. Now she has passed away and I am the only living witness of what actually happened in the car. Which he could become a prophet along with others. If he could have had the blood transfusion in time maybe his life could have been spared. Also I would like to mention something that happened after the accident that always bothered mother and me. Out into the land where this Message is going, from the East Coast to the West, from California to New York, down into the South, up into the North, out into the missions, and wherever It's going, and in this tabernacle. Branham's daughter. It seems strange, Becky and her family are living in the home in Tucson, Joseph and his family are living in the home on Ewing Lane, and you are living in a good home in Sellersburg. The No, sir. You could make life much more enjoyable for her and her family. My mother was very upset. Branham's ministry. Somebody over in Calgary, Canada give me enough money, twenty-eight thousand dollars to build a house. Very clearly, and I say this before God Almighty, I saw a huge meeting where my father was preaching as usual. Now after these many years have gone by, It looks strange that you seem so eager to cut your sister and her family off. Finally she approached me and wanted to know how much I had remembered from before the accident. I come poor; I will return poor. In the highlighted 13th paragraph of the letter below from his daughter, Sarah Branham De Corado, she makes it known that he was actually a multi-millionaire. Because this would give you a great hold over God's people. We traveled until we stopped at evening time to eat. In the way I look at it, it is indirectly connected with my fathers accident. Kiswahili, He built a custom home with all gold fixtures and custom furniture. It doesn't bother me if it is three billion. After the accident things changed dramatically. Now she has passed away and I am the only living witness of what actually happened in the car. I am sure of one thing, if Bro. Most interesting, however, is the examination intoGeorge SmithandRebekah Branham Smiththrough their business entityBelievers International. [3], And I--what little money I get a hold of, why, I put it in foreign missions, all we don't just have to eat on, and we--we live poor. If you can use it for the glory of God. He had a rare blood type and they had to send to another city for it. Click on headings to expand them, or links to go to specific articles. For myself, I keep nothing. In this booklet they said that, "His body was kept in state at Faith Assembly Church, Jeffersonville, In.".

Viviana Lletget Accident, Can French Speeding Fines Be Enforced In Uk, Articles S

sarah branham de corado

sarah branham de corado