I bet many would say it would be a time when they could change things that went wrong, or even before that. I read it thanks to your suggestion, it was really good! To Eijun, that unexpected thing was when someone moved to the house next door. 63. It's been nearly four years since the last time they've spoken when, for reasons that can only be guessed at, Miyuki and Kuramochi find themselves on an international vacation planned (but not paid for) by two of their old teammates. Sawamura Eijun never had to fight to play baseball. Just another time travel story to add to the multiple already written. Dragon, hero and baseball player break time and space (again). Ding! His hands clenched the ones holding his once before his body went limp on the ground, his face sad as tears continued to slowly run down his face. https://archiveofourown.org/works/23765203/chapters/57082513 8 Sleepyheartss 2 yr. ago Crossfire is the best DnA fanfic in my opinion Sure-Statistician948 2 yr. ago Send link pls Dead ball! an image of a ball smacking the head of an Inashiro player in the batter box in a game. Prettycatlove123, Ness2428, LostFairyMantic, Moonlark11, smolstan, coffeecloud95z, whitemagnolias, Fanary, Methe_Fandomlover, mintysage, visqueux, sayjill, K0OKI3, GiggLz, LillyMiyusawa, PwTimn114, Mouibon, Kiggy_Screech, Tyrant_Wolf, Laban, sisyphoscomplex, Blobfish_Sama, The25thnight, monamieyuu, HighPrincessDie, Vividly_Violet, Lu_chan_animeforlife, eurasia, ScreamingBean, kkivba, canneverstayinonefandom, Dany_v2, plantseoki, Ubel, chubbypoteyto, bokowls, sugoi_auriga, sakurahimecoolblue, keehls, crowsncats, bts_hyyh, aye_its_nana, Libertad1999, 0Landonthestars0, UnmitigatedHell, myradness, BrickGrass, Paleteria, dori_kissu, H4N0, and 175 more users There is a pitch Ive wanted to teach you for some time now, this is the perfect time for you to learn it Chris said as he walked towards him with his glove in hand as he watched me struggle to pitch into a net. Work Search: If possible, he wouldnt want this moment to end. But he had accepted his fate, even if his dream had come to an end. TW: Violence, Death, Sexual content, Drug mention. ", "So? Reassurances and An Article! In our second year and even this year, but not that year., Say Harucchi, what would you do different if you could go back to our first year with the senpais?, -I honestly suck at titles and summaries lol, Inspired by Knowing Ones Past, Could Change Ones Future by ShaeShae0821 The Trajectory Of Laughter by PKSamurai sound of the mitt by Mocheetah and Rewrite the Future by 86Keely. Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. I'LL TAKE just a couple kids going or; Eijun finds himself back in the past, but this one is different from the one he remembers. But did Sawamura need it?Did it make him happy?It must be remembered that any action will have consequences, it is not always possible to predict what result the changes will lead to. Bohong kalau Sawamura bilang tidak menyesal masuk ke Seidou. 2. Eijun reflects on how he regrets breaking up with Haruichi years ago and finally confesses as much. Seidous relief pitcher, Sawamura Eijun (#18), stepped up and managed to keep them from scoring, even against Ichidais cleanup and fifth batter, Despite Sawamura-kuns impressive pitching, Furuya-kun was subbed back in during the bottom of the 6th inning, and managed to keep Ichidai runless for the rest of the game We at Monthly Baseball Kingdom are hopeful for how Seidou, and Furuya-kun, will look during next years. Ding! Despite having a difficult upbrin Where did Eijun learn to pitch, he doesn't watch any baseball games, so how did he learn? Hopefully your brother can talk some sense into him, Ryo, said Captain Yuki as he stood by the regulars as they watched the first years help Sawamura put his tire away before practice started. *No Assassination Classroom knowledge needed to read this** Relationship tag changed from Miyusawa to Ryosawa. A BOY WHO HAS ONLY EVER PLAYED ON A A community for fans of Yuji Terajima's high school baseball shonen manga, Ace of the Diamond, and its adaptations. Please consider turning it on! Trapezius, quadriceps, deltoids, pectoralsEijun listens as Chris explains all the different muscles he could have strained from his recklessness, all the muscles that could have ended his baseball career before it even started. Or die trying. She asks, and her eyes start to glow brightly. It was my faultI kicked him like I usually do and then Kuramochi said softly as he clenched his fists and shut his eyes tightly to get the image of his roommate crying on the ground. The great Sawamura Eijun's journey through the multiverse. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://archiveofourown.org/works/26423740/chapters/64374133, https://archiveofourown.org/works/25539442/chapters/61968370, https://archiveofourown.org/works/27728486/chapters/67867940, https://archiveofourown.org/works/23765203/chapters/57082513, https://archiveofourown.org/works/28364592/chapters/69496680, https://archiveofourown.org/works/27453514/chapters/67115536, https://archiveofourown.org/works/24796969/chapters/59968486, https://ao3-mailin01.archiveofourown.org/series/2625580, https://archiveofourown.org/works/8155100/chapters/18688853?view_adult=true. Experience something new. https://archiveofourown.org/works/28364592/chapters/69496680, "Lunar Eclipse" by mqs. in which amara and chris' future is uncertain, but they're willing to try it out anyway. But you know this. sawamura eijun time travel fanfic. The coach is coming, he said to keep talking to him. Smarter than you seem, huh? Will there be something to repair these faded, broken memories? Posted on June 3, 2022 by - differenza tra gramigna e gramignonedifferenza tra gramigna e gramignone Chris-senpai having to teach him to pitch low and away to make up for not being able to pitch to the inside like he had been. or, the 4 times Kazuya had to fight for Eijun's attention and the 1 time he didn't need to. Any other suggestions? From under the shade of a large tree overlooking the field, Ejiun watches as the second-string players run their final laps for the day, bathed in the glow of the late sunset. Hospital Woes aka Eijun can't wait to leave If he had looked up to meet his senpais eyes instead, Eijun mightve noticed the older boy flustered as well, and that Chris is, in fact, smiling fondly at him. Because, the sun isn't meant to be hidden behind the dark clouds of regret. Harus lebih kuat.. lebih kuat dari sebelumnyaLebih- belum cukup! With the wealthy only trying to manipulate her, and the rest of her people praying for her death, is there anyone she can truly trust? Where There is Victory, There is Defeat 3. Notifications from the group chat continue to pile upthe conversation having moved on to Haruichi sending a detailed summary of the money people owe him for purchasing their plane tickets and lodging. Sawamura thought as he got into the stance to throw. throwing up 4s meaning; back house for rent in alhambra, ca; 8000 mg paracetamol at once; dennis the menace dad changed When a tanuki catcher ends up in Nagano and meets a golden-eyed puppy pitcher. Ryousuke started leading his brother away with Furuya following behind them in shook, as the medics rushed onto the field while asking Rei questions about Sawamura's medical history.Lets go Haruichi, theres nothing we can do for him right now, he said as he held him tightly as he led him away back towards the dorms. Tokyo is big and you feel a bit overwhelmed. Sawamura, for all his loud and brash behavior was one she always kept her eye on, because she knew the untapped potential the pitcher had. A nah, no, no, there's no way it would happen, especially if the fujoshi ships the fudanshi to another man. When he reached middle school, he was sent to a boarding school since Wakana had moved away and he had no friends to tie him to Nagano. "So I will be a bodyguard of sorts, while posing as nothing but a baseball player.". Opening Ceremonies and Arrogant Pitchers [Author's English is very poor so please don't expected much]. Comments: 8 Truths and Changeups 14. a little bit crowded. What can I do? Wait a minute.There must be a catch, right?. Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih lama berada digundukan itu, Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih bisa diandalkan dari sebelumnya, Lebih kuat lagi!Sampai dimana mereka akhirnya melihatku. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. - Well, or almost the same, I honestly don't.- Well, it's not the strangest thing that's happened to me, so I think I can live with it. A What if Sawamura Eijun was not as idiotic as most people would think about him. 28. For the longest time, baseball had been a part of his every day. 36. Eijun! yelled Haruichi as he wiggled in his brother's hold as he tried to get closer to his friend, scared as tears ran down his face at the sight of his friend lying there seemingly in pain. "DAICHI'S GONNA KILL US!" [I'm sorry everyone, I would like to update the story as well, but I haven't touched anything DnA in so long, I don't remember anything. Eijun took a deep breath because there was no way, but he looked back at the mirror and his eyes widened. It took him a second to finally start moving before he slowly stood up and allowed himself to be led away by Chris. Eijun to the Mound The good thing about him is that he will be in good hands because we do know that.." Eijun's father explain, tears on . Sora hated being alone and she had never been away from home and from her family, especially from Ten for a longer time than maybe a school trip. A witch?!" - From which an unimpressed look was directed at him. There was only so much one could take of heartache, loss, and being generally set aside before they begin to wonder why they still go on doing what they do. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". To me going back to being a first year? Eijun mused over this thought. An Interesting Turn of Events I've brought Aoki Sora as per request!" "Eijun!" Sora facepalmed embarrassedly and hissed at her friend. Sawamura, for all his loud and brash behavior was one she always kept her eye on, because she knew the untapped potential the pitcher had. Apologies to Elvis lol. The freshman would normally heed his seniors advice, take down notes even, but right now all Eijun can think about are Chris hands and how damn good it feels to be touched by them. (a coherent summery? Sawamura is a lean-built teenager of average height. Whats happening to Eijun-kun? I can read almost everything. He can't leave anyone alone. What will you choose?". A heavy struggle for the win during the second to fourth innings, with both aces giving up hits but no runs. Everyone thought he's friendly and sociable. - So it turns out you're from another universe?He looked into his eyes, or into the eyes of a person who is another him and who apparently came from an alternate universe?- Apparently so. 61. Chris' hands travel up and down the length of his back, palms kneading and fingers squeezing, and if this massage couldn't get rid of Eijun's . Both of you are right, okay? Wahaha Spitz-senpai, Tanba-senpai, you guys sure are loud today! Ill never stop! yelled Sawamura as he ran past a few joggers on the outskirts of a baseball field with a tire tied around his waist. Japan's U-18 Team?! 27. Or: Change always comes, regardless of what Kazuya wants. It was the one constant thing in his life until it wasn't. What if he discovers a part of his numbers on his own in his junior high? Shirakawa was happy, the momentum that was in the other team's favor was broken by a pitch, despite the first year having struggled well during the previous two innings it seems the pressure has finally fallen on him. Soon enough, one side would have to bend. 26. Please consider turning it on! What you didn't anticipate was the complications that would come with his arrival. Hello he's besties with Kuroo, This story my have a sequel that'll take longer, I don't appreciate what Seido did so they suffer, First year trio from Kunugigaoka Middle School, Akabane Karma/Asano Gakushuu/Shiota Nagisa, Kominato Ryosuke/Miyuki Kazuya/Sawamura Eijun, Tessin trying his best to understand his nephew, help Author has no idea what to do with this, so i'm following the map that leads to you, Relearning what it means to love something: the fic, Miyuki and Sawamura are childhood friends, Isashiki Jun & Kominato Ryousuke & Yuuki Tetsuya. 10. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (44), : | Starmyu | High School Star Musical (1), Sawamura Eijun & Seidou Baseball Club (8), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Post Seidou vs Inashiro (Daiya no A Act I), Alternate Universe - No Seidou (Daiya no A), Sawamura Eijun/ all the loves and supports he deserves, Sawamura Eijun/Original Male Character(s), Professional Baseball Player Sawamura Eijun, Isashiki Jun/Yuuki Tetsuya/Tanba Kouichiro, Dubious consent turns into exuberant and affirmative consent. What started out as putting up decorations turns into something more for the Sawamura-Miyuki household. Here Eijun gets the recognition he deserves, but sadly he had to leave Seidou first. 377 guests What if Eijun, Haruicchi, and Satoru go to a kinda friendly version of Kunugigaoka middle school with none of that End class thingy and our beloved Koro-sensei is a human rather than an octopus? 5. running after the moon The sound of the ball hitting the batter's head can be heard as the entire stadium went silent from the shock as they saw him fall to the ground. manager..it's set in his second year! 51. Only one problem: Bullies are jerks, and Eijun isnt who he was in canon. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. Thank you Sawamura-kun", Takashima said, completely ignoring her pitcher's antics as she and the coach were already used to them. The sound of the ball hitting the batter's head can be heard as the entire stadium went silent from the shock as they saw him fall to the ground. 11. 4. like an old married couple Sighing Chris watched bemused as the closer they got the more they could hear what the argument was about. They left the King's Body and a new Queen arose. Introspection & Friends Please consider turning it on! Ota left to wait by the gates nearest to the fields when they were able to hear the sirens of the ambulance driving closer. "Miyuki-senpai never said anything about a cousin to us." "I don't know, when I went to nagano to scout him and find out if he returned to this timeline like us, this is what I found, and there's one more thing I wanted to say. Wow Eijun! 'Control, I need more control!' 7. Todoroki Raichi While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "A not admitting of the wound (until it grew so wide that all my life had entered it)" by Nug. 35. Take that back! Jun yelled as he ran after him grabbing him in a head lock as he rubbed at his bald head with all his might as Tanba yelped and tried to break his hold. After all, it's not a mere trade. Despite having a difficult upbringing, the man is focused on more important pursuits, like baseball. Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih lama berada digundukan itu, Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih bisa diandalkan dari sebelumnya, Lebih kuat lagi!Sampai dimana mereka akhirnya melihatku, tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. 60. https://archiveofourown.org/works/27453514/chapters/67115536, "Dear Patience" by TeaUh. 12. write my name properly Have yet to happen?, continue to flash through his mind like watching a movie about himself, the ups and the downs creating a rollercoaster of emotions. Sawamura dies and time traveled back to the past. Sawamura is one of them. Author's Note Miyuki widened her eyes as she saw the second batter smile and then heard the umpire yell. Sawamura didn't know how to act when his coach apologised to him after throwing him to the deep end. Sorry, Im not very good at this, Chris admits. Doubts and Insecurities G-sync did not work. *Seido team members (miyuki)always make fun of sawamura Whats wrong with him? Kuramochi said as he tried to help Haruichi get Eijun to answer them as he lightly slapped his face. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. One Wish, one more chance to change things. Eijun suddenly regains the memories of his futureself and is determined to fix past mistakes, at all costs. ( T^T ). A collection of stories with canon or original characters travelling through time or between worlds. Oh yeah, the future is a complete war-zone. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Bases were loaded. Nanika sends a group back into the past, ten years before the rise of the second wave of Chimera Ants, before York Shin, before the destruction of the Kuruta tribe. 49. Someone catches his eyes. That's the whole point of the game!After that, he feel like he was hit on the forehead, as Mucho sometimes did when he was particularly angry with him. She felt like she let him down somehow, as the person who personally scouted him out for Seido, she considers all the players she recruited her responsibility some more then others. Sawamura Eijun knew the perks and benefits of being the ace, of the position he so desperately sought after. Could he grow more than he could possibly imagine? I dont want to hear that from you loud mouth Kuramochi said as he put his leg down from where he kicked him and ground his heel into his back for a bit before letting him up from the ground. "W-we know our son is going to die. 1546 guests underdog!Kuramochi x scout!Miyukiace!Sawamura x contender!Furuya. Hes got too much energy, maybe I should make him burn some more out before Chris lets him pitch in the bullpen today. Dont end up like me.. What if he acknowledges that he isn't that smart, and knows that "Have you heard? The Hidden Ace- Road to Koshien by Ayumeki (Fanfiction.net) it's the second book.. i recommend you to read the first book!.. Thank you for the support! Coach ordered everyone to make their way back to the dorms as he canceled practice for the day when he saw all the pale worried faces of all the players, the second string and no string players watching worried as they whispered to themselves. Eijun didnt think it was possible to blush any harder, but he does and he lowers his head in embarrassment. "No? The story which Sawamura Eijun had a sister and they both goes to Seidou High. The king is always more important than the other pawns.- Why? Takes place a few months after Miyuki becomes a second year. To What Awaits Sawamura Eijun is a Ray of Sunshine BAMF Sawamura Eijun Koshien (Daiya no A) Baseball Self-Indulgent Slow Burn Smart Sawamura Eijun Mature Sawamura Eijun The story which Sawamura Eijun had a sister and they both goes to Seidou High. 57. Some people dream of reincarnating to change their lives starting from scratch. Ryousuke held his brother in his arms tightly keeping quiet knowing there was nothing he could say as the coach reached them. Coach Chris teaches a lowly Sawamura Eijun How t Takara, who would become her dearest friend. To live andto play baseball as he desired. 31. 13. Chris' Introspection & Miyuki's Revenge No, that was not him. Especially two very annoying baseball idiots do their part to run her ragged, not to mention they are sexy and they know it!Entering the Seidou baseball team disguised as a boy, Sora has to sort out her feelings, keep her teenage hormones in check and the biggest problem, she has to overcome her past clouded by betrayal, abandonment and bullying.Will she be able to leave behind her trust issues and become a full member of the team and will her new teammates be able to help and accept her?And what about Miyuki and Kuramochi who seem to be a little bit too interested in another "guy"?Can Sora keep her secret identity until she graduates and how will her friendships and relationships with the other boys turn out at the very end? So, the question becomes, what else can the Mariners do if they have Eijun's high school catcher with them? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He looked years younger. 11. two-track mind He looked at Carlos who was going to replace him at the base. With a hand that hasn't quite lost its tremor, he reaches into his pocket and retrieves his phone. However, this time he will have to help another version of him get home and help settle his problems. 47. Everyone shuddered when Kuroo's hazel eyes gleamed with familiar mischief that they only seen in Miyuki's own eyes, suddenly feeling a sense of fear at what has yet to come. It only takes one unexpected event to completely change Sawamuras destiny. Well, I had no choice, I didn't even know what was going on until I heard a loud 'deadball' ring through the stadium. Haruka Inejiro was messed up in every way imaginable. left kudos on this work. Show more featured 9. So what will he prove to him- Because the king is something that needs to be protected! Rei-san walked off right behind him to give the medics any information they might need about his medical history as she had a copy of his file in her hand. August slips away with the last chance of Kuramochi and Miyuki to play a game on the same field, leaving remnants of regrets and yearnings to pile up as a burden that they both would have to carry until the graduation day. How will Miyuki cope with the new addition in his life? 53. It is a time-traveler!Eijun fanfic. Make sure you warm up properly next time, Sawamura. Instead of being reborn, at the end of Re-birthday, Rilliane was sent back in time to back when she was still queen, but was cursed with the memories of what had once been the future, including the memories of those whom she hurt most. The word count doesn't matter either. Memories of what though? I dont remember any of this happening, the third years retire because of me? Let the Game Begin! Sawamura, an unrecognized genius. Nightmares and Reporters He saddles up to them and drag them into the group. A second chance, so when he dies of age, he has no regrets.No regret, and no guilt that had once choked him when he saw the tears of his third year seniors.No regret, and no guilt for the losses. An Arrogant Blonde Pitcher and A Remorseful Eij She asks. 39. Haget back here Tanba! Kyahaha not too hard Ryou-san, hes already an idiot we dont need him losing more brain cells laughed Kuramochi as he crouched a few times to stretch his legs as he watched the small smile on Ryousuke grew into an evil smirk with his eyes closed as usual. Tanba vs. Tanba.? He prefers to wear his hat frontwards. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. MiyuSawa semi-canon. She has her brother by her side! Sawamura thought as he got into the stance to throw. [Author's English is very poor so please don't expected much]. Haha - ugh! ! Haruichi said as he fought against his older brother who grabbed him to pull him away from Sawamura when he noticed the coach and Ota-sensei running towards them. [7:21 p.m.] Kuramochi Youichi> Did you know about this? Despite having a difficult upbringing, the man is focused on more important pursuits, like baseball. Eijun and Chris vs. the Senpai Eijun is bright, he's warm and he gives off energy to everyone. Resolutions and Renewed Determination Or author-chan can't find a story where Eijun's academic smart, so she will write it herself. "OI, WHAT DO WE DO?" - You lost because you only defended the king but did not use the full potential of the pawns that you were given.- The king is more important.It was a simple truth. ", "So? What happens if Sawamura was a year older? Why?! She is outgoing and sarcastic, and a "Just as spring came, I became aware of your presence for the first time." I hate leaving a story incomplete and I don't want to discontinue this story yet, so I'm putting up the story on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time. Almost There He knew who was, though. The Talented 27 pages February 4, 2019 ThePricklyCactus After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. 8. Batters will swing, some miss, some fouled; Truly, he is every batters worst nightmare. 22. Together they fought. Crouching down he went to his knees to look at his face only to see his eyes glazed over as he stared into the ground with tears running down his face. Sawamura Eijun, independent omega BY CHOICE, didnt mean to follow the young alpha home. Time Travel Fix-It; Slow Burn; Tags May Change; Language: Bahasa Indonesia Stats: Published: 2022-11-13 Updated: 2023-03-04 Words: 13801 Chapters: 9/? Eijun-kun? Ding! Miyuki widened her eyes as she saw the second batter smile and then heard the umpire yell. At the sight of his mitt, his call, and his golden eyes, Kazuya nods before winding up. Though he forgot one characteristic of the sun. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. How is he so contradictory, is what Miyuki always thought. For that, he needed help. No, senpai, it feels great! At age five, Sawamura Eijun leaves behind the open fields of Nagano for the bustling city of Los Angeles. 'Control, I need more control!' Bahkan kesempatan untuk battery dengan orang yang dikaguminya selama ini juga ikut direnggut. He's the oldest!" Friends? With an arm beyond repair and one more step left towards his last chance at Koshien, Sawamura Eijun bid farewell to his baseball career. 5. He found himself eye-to-eye with another pair of familiar golden eyes, whose owner let out high-pitched cries. What could possibly go wrong to hide his secret? Because Im here to protect the two of you after all. Things that made no sense as he doesnt remember any of this happening to him and yet all of the things he was seeing were definitely of him and the others. As a relief pitcher, it was their job to ensure the ace had a reliable person to fall back on in case something happened, whether it be intentional or not, and make sure the ace knew there was someone there that had their back. A series of short stories that follow Seidou's famous shortstop as he develops a c ~ the newest ones are the best as the one shots get progressively better because my writing has changed over time ~ - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, wwx time travels and accidentally creates a platonic harem. 34. The story of Furuya Satoru and his twin sister, Satomi. Of course there is! Veteran Southpaw That much she was certain. Recon and Coach Chris AU. Everything. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2453), A | Daiya no A | Ace of Diamond (6671), Kuroko no Basuke | Kuroko's Basketball (29), Kominato Ryousuke/Kuramochi Youichi (375), Alternate Universe - College/University (297), he who wears the crown, (must bear its weight), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Childhood Friends Sawamura Eijun & Takigawa Chris Yuu, Friendly Rivalry Sawamura Eijun & Furuya Satoru, Actual Character Development for Haruichi & Furuya, Miyuki Kazuya/Original Female Character(s), After I told myself I would never write iseaki, this is my self indulge fic cause no one is going to write it for me lmao, in which reader is part of the seido's baseball team, not another waking up as part of a sports team hc, Pining but not too much bc mochi will stab, minor cameos from toujou kanemaru and furuya, Miyuki Kazuya & Original Female Character(s), Kuramochi Youichi/Original Female Character(s), Kuramochi Youichi & Original Female Character(s), Kuramochi Youichi & Miyuki Kazuya & Original Female Character(s), Miyuki Kazuya/Original Female Character(s)/Kuramochi Youichi, Sawamura Eijun & Original Female Character(s), Seidou Baseball Club & Original Female Character(s), Professional Baseball Player Miyuki Kazuya, Professional Baseball Player Kuramochi Youichi, Professional Baseball Player Shirasu Kenjirou, he thinks he's being smart and mature about Feelings, chapter count updates as inspiration strikes, there's no cancer diagnosis just speculation, allusions to future pregnancy and childbirth, (Country Roads, Take Me) Home for the Holidays, This is longer than it needs to be but exactly as long as I want it to be, Nevermind the rating this fic is nine parts sweet one part spice and 100 per cent everything nice, forever is a maybe (but i like our chances, baby), Professional Baseball Player Sawamura Eijun, Not Friends to Lovers Not Exes to Lovers but some Secret Third Thing, this fic would have been 2k if kuramiyu knew how to talk about their feelings.

How Would Selena Quintanilla Look In 2020, Mayberry Funeral Home Lewisburg, Tn, Articles S

sawamura eijun time travel fanfic

sawamura eijun time travel fanfic