In-room Spa Services Please note the check-in / out times below: Starting on level 34 a soaring 125 metres high the Shangri-La occupies 18 floors of The Shard, an architectural icon and Western Europes tallest building. House Doctor on Call Laundry & Valet Service I mean seriously. Capella Singapore. So we planned for three nights, and after making my map of all the bars I wanted to hit in the City, I was reminded of the Shard. We will certainly look into finding a way to have this menu advertised better to ensure all our guests are aware of our offerings. Thank you once again for taking your time to write this review. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Please note the check-in / out times below: Check-in: 4pm Check-out: 11am Payment Methods Payment methods we accept: Explore nearby food destinations such as Borough Market and Bermondsey Street, and enrich your stay with our array of authentic London experiences. And another reminder, that I should buy one of their candles. The view from the 52nd floor was amazing and definitely worth a visit. Its certainly up there. The pass works from Monday-Thursday, costs 125 per person and includes 50 credit to use at Ting, the restaurant on the 35th floor. Which now in 2022 is the case at most 5 star hotels. Connect with the real London in our vibrant neighbourhood, balancing old and new, raw and refined, traditional and visionary. This is really the only complaint I have about the hotel, and it was kind of funny, until you realized just how creepy youre being staring into your neighbors rooms. You can enjoy a stroll along the River Thames . We enjoyed our cocktails and would definitely recommend. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. With its fresh Sicilian citrus notes, layered with lavender, rosemary, and damask rose, Acqua Di Parma Colonia is one my all time favourite fragrances. Sample localhistory and culture with a private gin tasting session and free entry to the Tower of London. But for as good as the view was from the main room, the bathroom is where things were taken to the next level. Prior reservation is required, and the offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation. The designer rooms are complete with soundproof windows, under-floor heating and ironing facilities. Let us help you create your dream celebration, from a proposal to a birthday or anniversay up high. Sample Local Culture in London (Members Day 6X Points), Enjoy a spot of history, culture and 6X Points.. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Jose, Tanveer, Prash, Sushil, Akash, Jelena & Catherine did a great job at hosting our event! Voted as the #1 hotel in London and featured on the BBC's Amazing Hotels, Shangri-La connects you to the whole city through panoramic skyline views over the River Thames. Shangri-La The Shard, London 31 St Thomas Street, London, SE1 9QU, United Kingdom +44 207 234 8000 From 37 Cheapest rate per night 9.0 Excellent based on 3,179 reviews Sun 26/2 Thu 2/3 1 room, 2 guests View Deal View Deal View Deal 119 more deals from Shangri-La The Shard, London About Shangri-La The Shard, London Hotel Room Thank you for your enquiry. Shangri-La Hotel The Shard is located on St Thomas Street, less than 1 minutes' walk from London Bridge Train and Tube Station. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Delightful experience, exquisite food - See 6,376 traveller reviews, 7,049 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Bushnell Tour V5 Review: Its Second Only to the Pro X3. Services The food excellent though be ready for the sweet dessert load. The Views from the room and especially from the tub is A M A Z I N G. I loved the heights and the views. Literally. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. i didn't have time and didn't try the pool, though it was clean. See all of our readers' favorite hotels, cities, airlines, cruise lines, and . Shangri-La The Shard has the unique distinction of being the highest hotel in Western Europe. No seriously, have you ever noticed when you go to many luxury properties they all have their own smell. Stay in the capitals highest hotel, in one of the worlds most iconic buildings, whilst enjoying panoramic skyline views that connect you to the whole city. Conveniently located restaurants include Mallow Borough Market, Boro Bistro, and Comptoir Libanais London Bridge. 4. In the end, our time at the Shard ended far too quickly, but it was well worth the hefty price for such a memorable experience. Learn more. We are glad that you found it to be a treat to stay at our hotel. The bed was delightfully firm and the pillows very dense and sturdy, with just enough fluff. [] Want more Shangri-La goodness? We are sorry to hear that the soundproofing in your room did not meet your expectations, and that you could hear conversations from the next room. Cocktail bars of course. London Black Taxi Service Frankly, I do not know if I could imagine a better experience! Incredible hospitality at the Shangri-La! The room types at Shangri-La The Shard, London are: Does Shangri-La The Shard, London have access to public transport? We stayed in a Deluxe City View room, and it 100% lived up to expectations. Own or manage this property? Body-contouring beds draped in luxury Frette linens make for a relaxing stay, while marble-clad bathrooms feature heated floors and mirror-embedded televisions. There were young children using the, Dear badcompany32, You dont need to have booked a room at the hotel to use the pool. We enjoyed our cocktails and would definitely recommend. I am delighted to read that you had such an excellent time spent in our company and you have enjoyed our wonderful views, the room and the service provided by our colleagues. View all photos (7,440) Traveler (6856) Room & Suite (617) The infinity pool in London with stunning skyline views, Shangri-La at The Shard, London | Hotel Review. There is a variety of dining options offered by GONG Bar and Bar 31, that are located within 5 minutes' walk away. Popular attractions near Shangri-La The Shard, London include Tower Bridge and Borough Market, set within a few steps away. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Great Afternoon tea at the Ting lounge - Read 6,379 reviews, view 7,054 photos, and find great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor Which airport is the closest one to Shangri-La The Shard, London? What is the price of staying in Shangri-La The Shard, London? Just look at it. Parking Facilities I first heard about the Shard while doing yoga in the Maldives with a guest instructor who owned Yogasphere. Rapsodo Launch Monitor Review: Is it Worth $300? Enhance the way you travel with our mobile app. Shangri-La is Hilton's re-invention of the mythical Tibetan lost land of Shambala. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool from level 52 during the sunset hours and take in the breathtaking views of the city. Shangri-La The Shard, London: A lovely family dinner - See 6,391 traveller reviews, 7,063 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Recommended Offers. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Facilities for accessible access The salmon tartare and the pumpkin pie were delicious. All rights reserved. We also found our visit very quiet, only seeing one other couple during the whole morning. We had a lovely evening, amazing food and very excellent service. Are there opportunities to exercise at Shangri-La The Shard, London? Please do rest assured that I personally shared every element of your encountered issue with the relevant department for further internal discussions. It was like coming home to friends. Access to restaurants, bars, swimming pools and health club are subject to the guidelines of local government authorities. Located in the Southwark neighborhood of London, Shangri-La The Shard hugs the south banks of the Thames and is less than a 5-minute walk from the London Bridge Railway and Underground Station. Is This The Best Restaurant In The Shard? The property is centrally located in vicinity of Tower Bridge. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Celebratory - Read 6,388 reviews, view 7,060 traveller photos, and find great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. (A) Available for all.We visit Londons and Western Europes highest pool and one of the highest infinity pools in the world, located at Shangri-La Hotel at . Shangri-La London Address - The Shard, 31 St Thomas St, London SE1 9QU Website - Shangri-La London Phone - 020 7234 8000 Nearest Tube - London Bridge Disclaimer - the halal food status note for Ting is true at the time of writing. Take a dip in Sky Pool or grab a cocktail at GNG for a true birds-eye view of Londons most beloved landmarks or enjoy a pint closer to the ground at Bar 31 after dining at TNG. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Anbu was great and very attentive. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Review - See 6,390 traveler reviews, 7,063 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Please wait, we're checking available rooms for you. The view is breathtaking. You do not have any upcoming reservations. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Great meal with great views - See 6,388 traveller reviews, 7,060 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Find your moment of Shangri-La and escape from the city to the clouds with a wellness staycation for Two. Across the bridge you'll also find the Tower of London, the oldest palace, fortress and prison in Europe. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Great meal with great views - See 6,388 traveler reviews, 7,060 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. When you arrive, you swipe your entry card across a portal, and then a door swings open to reveal the infinity pool. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The second thing you notice is the unmistakable smell of luxury. Here's some maths: 37 of the 100 rooms at Shangri-La Paris are suites, while 60 per cent of all the rooms have Eiffel Tower views. Shangri-La The Shard, London: London's best afternoon tea experience with London's best waiter Eglantino - See 6,378 traveler reviews, 7,052 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Once again, we appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us. Travel & Transportation St. Pauls Cathedral, the London Eye in perfect view. There are all kinds of 5-star hotels in London, that most people probably have never heard of. Guests will be spoiled for choice at three unique dining venues, GNG, Bar 31,TNG Restaurant and Lounge,andSky Lounge. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the fantastic views, as well as the excellent service provided by our breakfast and reception teams. Check out my review of the Shangri-La at the Shard in London. Best regards, Treat yourself to a massage or other spa services. Jose has made me feel like I am visiting my own family with his hospitality, despite it was a business setting! We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another unforgettable experience. The package is available for day use only, no overnight stays. To one side you have Battersea and the London Eye. Is Acqua Di Parma The Sexiest Unisex Fragrance Ever. Express Check-in and Check-out more. In this video we test out the hotel, the luxurious rooms, the Sky Pool - Londons higest pool, the Gng Bar, the highest hotel bar in Europe. How to spend free time at Shangri-La The Shard, London? This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We ate from the five course tasting menu which was great value for money. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with it. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Located within The Shard, a now-iconic (and once divisive) skyscraper on south side of the river Thames and the tallest building in the United Kingdom at 309.6 meters (1,015.7 feet) high, the. In-room dining will come with a separate charge. Guests can connect to the whole city through panoramic skyline views overlooking the River Thames, with beloved landmarks such as the Tate Modern, Borough Market and St Pauls Cathedral within easy reach. The concierge helped with everything and the, Hi, are slippers and a gown / towels provided at the. Explore nearby landmarks within walking distance from Shangri-La The Shard such as Bourough Market, the city's oldest food and vegetable market and a London institution. For business, its a quick trip to the City and Canary Wharf. Shangri-La The Shard, London 5-star luxury hotel near London Bridge Located close to Borough Market and HMS Belfast, Shangri-La The Shard, London provides a return airport shuttle, a cafe and dry cleaning/laundry services. Sean Ogle helps people build businesses they can run from anywhere in the world. With unparalleled views across London, the hotel features a number of signature dining venues & three river-facing event spaces. It offers 202 guestrooms and suites - located throughout levels 34 & 52 of The Shard, Western Europe's tallest building. It seemed like the perfect time to attempt another stay at the famous Asian hotel chain. Infinity Pool . ex. Get the Bathroom with a View. Please see our partners for more details. Its a rough life, but somebody has to do it. Do all rooms/rates include access to the infinity. Your feedback is extremely important to us and although, we have placed USB charging ports in our media panel at the desk, we can look into enhancing our room ease and location in our room. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Having been built within the last decade, the room was extremely modern and had all of the amenities youd expect at such a nice property. Not what I would expect from such a luxury hotel!! . Yes, secured parking and valet parking are available to guests. Raffles Singapore. Service very good. Luxurious Shangri-La private estate with stunning views of the city and Lake Ontario featuring unforgettable sunsets. Ting at the Shangri-La Hotel serve halal chicken and lamb. Special menus Read more: Is This The Best Restaurant In The Shard? I arrived at the hotel and the wonderful staff outside took care of my luggage. At Shangri-La, as we understand how important connectivity, efficiency and comfort are to our guests. Yes there is a treatment list, if my memory serves me correct, it is in your room. Read more: Shangri-La at The Shard, London | Hotel Review. Whether its a romantic dinner in the sky or an unforgettable bespoke experience, our dedicated events team and partners will be on hand to make your celebrations come to life. If you are visiting Shangri La Ranch for the first time please be aware that we are a B.Y.O.B. The drinks was good and not to small, and the complimentary snacks was very good. Children As soon as the doors opened, the view of the overwhelming glass front was. 24-hour Room Service That in and of itself is also spendy at 69 pounds per person, but between the views and the quality of the experience its worth it. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Shangri-La The Shard, London 5-star luxury hotel near London Bridge Located close to Borough Market and HMS Belfast, Shangri-La The Shard, London provides a return airport shuttle, a cafe and dry cleaning/laundry services. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Shangri-La The Shard, London? Is the, Hi, After all, where better to gaze at St Pauls or The Gherkin from, than partially submerged on the 52nd floor? We are glad that you enjoyed the incredible views of London and the relaxing ambiance of your room. When we arrived and walked into the lobby, the first thing you notice are the absolutely ridiculous views of London. We used our credit to try out the new Cloud Forest afternoon tea, launched to celebrate 50 years of the Shangri-La hotel. This unique gastronomic experience overlooking London takes place in a reconfigured guestroom and features a welcome glass of Champagne and a delicious three course set menu of your choice, comprised of signature dishes that unites time honoured Asian cuisine with classic British gastronomy from TNG Restaurant. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.

Is Tower Hill Insurance Leaving Florida, Low Fodmap Juice Brands, How Do I Get Data From Prometheus Database?, Ashburnham School Committee Election Results, Zippay Merchant Login, Articles S

shangri la london pool

shangri la london pool