Here is Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Answers Today: Episode 134 PM Modi in America. This is where i always quit! 2. r/duolingo. Patrol Officer. They do mean different things in English. Position was virtual so I had autonomy throughout my daily . About; Schools; Duolingo English Test; Mobile; Gear; Help Anyway, I hope this helps!February 26, 2021BzwicksWhy is usa usted rejected? September 25, 2020AnthonyHan624446Plus364Meaning of usted?October 1, 2020Big_Boi4Why would it be usa and not uso?October 21, 2020MeltheFirst58Hi correct conjugation is why Can Someone solve the mystery?December 17, 2021saratma74Why is usted used befor usa? Translations come complete with examples of usage, transcription, and the possibility to hear pronunciation. what was bilbo's big discovery about smaug sir are you using the telephone in spanish duolingo June 27, 2019Devashree50714Thanks for making it clear! Or is it just a matter of informal colloquial usage?May 22, 2021Jon.stark02Why it is not t usas el telefno? They always use Zoom to give the online classes. It's also brilliant for keeping us motivated. Usted is something else, so it doesnt belong in the verb phrase. When using usted/el/ella, use usa. you can say a sharp increase but not a sharp majority. When you see seor or seora it indicates a more formal interaction, so you know youll want to use usted with your verbsSeptember 11, 2019londoncornelius_HELP i get so mixed up with use. Your email address will not be published. Yes, sir! :)September 12, 2020Daziegrl41139Ok.. but could you say all that in English? Yo uso May 16, 2019Daziegrl41139Is it wrong to say tu usa el telefono? I struggle to structure the sentence in spanish you use the computer when in english we say you are using rhe computer To me, these mean different things. Mexico News Live Stream, Thanks so much! Possess practical knowledge in corporate finance, treasury management, project feasibility analysis and international business. Our mission is to make education free and accessible to all. So, why usted? Just another little thing that reminds us that different languages are structured differently, and the translations dont always line up perfectly! Seriously duolingo September 25, 2019alex132449PlusWhy is it usa not uso since its masculine!September 29, 2019tessbuhckBecause in Spanish the verbs are conjugated according to the subject pronouns and not the gender of the pronoun (just like in English there is no difference between he and she) T= familiarMarch 23, 2019sandeldCastellano doesnt use the usted form.January 17, 2019Preston660291Plus2I am starting to really dislike the word use! ; possessing a wide range of experience and knowledge in ESRI ArcGIS and the GIS field.<br> <br>Design and developed a Layer 3 (Cisco . The world's most popular way to learn Spanish online. May 3, 2020, GadaphiArc1PlusOne of the best explanations ever given on Duolingo mateMay 11, 2021, One of the best explanations ever given on Duolingo mate, KeppelZhuIt helps a lot. You can say both Usted est usando el telfono? or Est usted usando el telfono? or omit the usted entirely and it still makes sense. The makers of Duolingo, a popular language-learning app, are being criticized for including phrases in the company's Spanish-language curriculum that some users say are racist. November 10, 2019Jessb3024So usted is formal and t usas is informal? Threads 229 Messages 3.4K. both forms are asking you but you use usted usa because you are asking someone formally. This free app is able to translate words and texts from english to spanish, and from spanish to english. March 25, 2020RYE810932Why usted and not ustedes? is the abbreviated form of ustedJuly 17, 2018David9895631337Thank youJuly 17, 2018Arturnovo1Ud. Duolingo Cons. Learning a language begins the second you open Duolingo. Its either: In English, wed be more likely to use the present progressive tense, the you are using or t ests usando one. Just tried to use el as first word and now its back to telling me to use el belore telefono, which is correct. Enter the class code from your teacher and click Join. Anyway, I hope this helps!September 29, 2018Yackey1This helps! It is not feminine January 8, 2021aDogNamedZeusThis is so hard I never know when and where to use usted in a sentence ;-; I put Senor tu usas el telefono ? Some helpful phrases for using the telephone in Spanish include: Quin habla? Using the telephone and computer programs such as SIR (Social Insurance Registry) to collect information from taxpayers. 1. Why is mistke [El senor]?May 25, 2020LukaHowell564What the frick is this?June 7, 2020yordanos235504i dont understand thisJune 12, 2020Ahmad2AzzamCan you say this as Seor usas el telefono?June 29, 2020FurkanYiit33143why not usted usar ?July 18, 2020Cheryl384145PlusI was marked correct for usted usa. Is switching the order to usa usted also correct? If uster was an actual spanish word it would have been marked as wrong, but since it isnt and uster is fairly close to usted, it was marked as correct anyways.October 21, 2020vriabkovWhy isnt it el seor here?June 2, 2020kellsma243Here, you are using seor as a formal you or as his name, which you dont knowyou are talking TO him (Sir, do you need help?). English to Spanish translation of " estas usando el telefono Duolingo " (are you using the telephone Duolingo). Usa can also mean uses. I use Tu usa, useted usas? Anyway, I hope this helps! both forms are asking you but you use usted usa because you are asking someone formally. While you can use the present progressive in Spanish, its a lot more likely to sound out of place, or like youre not quite comfortable with the nuances of the language. All Rights Reserved. Google LLC. January 29, 2022gillian.da135Sir are you using the telephone ? Frustrating, it has marked a correct answer wrong many times now.July 12, 2021FiretailHorizonsCan anybody explain why Seor, ests usando el telfono? is wrong? So, if you want to learn Spanish faster, the best solution is learning the most common Spanish words. How do I switch my Duolingo course language? Why bother if you cant get it right? / celular? October 19, 2019johnvinken1Plus224I should have used est usando. A meticulous finance professional with hands-on experience in diversified financial products. And thats it, folks! When using usted/el/ella, use usa. Cut out the using, I accidentally added that on XDAugust 30, 2021Brandon456080Im confused why usas isnt used here since were speaking directly to him. Yes, in most of Costa Rica and some parts of Colombia, the only pronouns for 'you' are usted and ustedes. = Respet. November 14, 2020Ashlin776514Whats wrong with tu usas el telefono ?December 15, 2020LaurenMatt239577why a feminine word usa when the sentence is mostly masculine?December 19, 2020EndalynInstead of senor, usted usa el telefono? Seor, usted usa el telfono?May 15, 2021GCity2008Ill come for you duoApril 15, 2020GCity2008AND also because the persistence of the word is wrong in this. Required fields are marked *. Can anyone advise me what that means and what all the other unusual words like Combo bonus, Wildfire Achievement, Crowns, Lingots and dozens of others mean and what I am supposed to do with them? In Spanish, its pretty common to use what wed call the simple present, or just the present tense, moreso than it is in English. Please, guidance anyone?August 7, 2020Traci116585Why isnt it, El Senor, tu usa el telefono? "Yo uso el carro." - Duolingo. In English, we'd be more likely to use the present progressive tense, the "you are using" or "t ests usando" one. But if we want to start actually using the language-speaking, watching movies, reading novels-then we need to supplement Duolingo with other activities. Be an expert in no time! The phone does not need to be plugged into the outlet for the entire night. Connect with your classes and do assignments on the go. est usando you are usingJune 10, 2018AlejandroQ708823Your two examples are certainly correct, but I dont believe est usted usando is technically wrong, lets call it taking poetic licence with your word order. We do not know there relationship or age. Est usando is the verb phrase, here. Duolingo teaches you Mexican Spanish. (commerce) a. Con quin quiero hablar? thanksSeptember 16, 2020OlgaS.1062The perfect explanation! I struggle to structure the sentence in spanish you use the computer when in english we say you are using rhe computer To me, these mean different things.June 26, 2018Max_AnaximenesYoure right! - speech output in both languages. See clip below basic skills of lawn tennis liberty lions football schedule how far do mice travel from their nest liberty lions football schedule how far do mice travel from their nest Answer (1 of 5): Hey! Bonus skills are extra skills that can be purchased in the Lingot store. Usa = he/she use, and (formal) you use, the conjugation you would use with older people, in professional relationships, with teachers and professors, etc.July 11, 2019lunes-martes69I accidentally typed uster instead of usted and was shown to be correct. It defys grammar of spanish.April 15, 2020tessbuhckHow about: Seor estas usando el telfono? December 25, 2019Joanne500195Read the comments if usted (you) is used, why wasnt the verb usas correct?February 20, 2020HW7CS465Are you penalising for not using a accents now?March 5, 2020johnvinken1Plus224I wrote this exactly as requested and you corrected me. Clarification would be appreciated. Find below the most common phrases Spaniards use when starting a phone conversation. Thats the you use tense, and the t usas one. Just another little thing that reminds us that different languages are structured differently, and the translations dont always line up perfectly! You dont use the more respectful way if you are unsure?August 7, 2020adrramEl seor is only used in third person. How? Just another little thing that reminds us that different languages are structured differently, and the translations dont always line up perfectly! Duoling, you go straight to the drills and testing and there isnt a lot of fluff. When you visit Duolingo's main page, you'll be asked to sign up in one of two ways. August 18, 2020Callista_wWhy is it saying for seor its usas when the hint says (ella) is usas, this is not a sheAugust 25, 2020Ambrose510573Someone help me understand the usage of usa and usas. Thanks so much! He/ she/ it useS It teaches the first sentences and phrases, and consists of three lessons about gender, people, eating and drinking. The sentence refers to a seor, which is usted. They do mean different things in English. I have just deleted a load of cross references but I believe it to be prudent to leave the clarification up to Duolingo and others to complain as well.July 3, 2019David439024I dont know that Ill ever understand how this makes sense.August 18, 2019Sheila433415665Senor usted usa el telefono , Senor tu usas el telefono, Senor usas el telefono why are they teaching so many ways to say the same phraseAugust 22, 2019Martin867839Quick question i know you brain bods can help me with. - JanetPanic.com Use the Duolingo dictionary. Under what circumstances do we use the word usted as opposed to tu?May 21, 2021gary186552When I studied Spanish in high school 60 years ago, the interrogative form always reversed the subject and the verb? Then, you might be aware of the official Spanish language proficiency test in India. Sir, are you using the telephone? Seor, Usa usted el telfono?September 10, 2019YolandaHed200Seor , ests usando el telephonoSeptember 25, 2019JoeCast030A better translation would be Seor esta usted utilizando el telfono? Duolingo acknowledges how expensive . So tu usas or usted usaDecember 29, 2018Michael823228139That helps, thank youSeptember 18, 2019Kyle385587Thank you. Unacademy. It doesnt matter what was the structure in english.July 19, 2021Luis212452111Can one change the voice of this women please .if there is a way please let me know thank you .July 24, 2021Justin227253Why is usa used for are you using whem most other verb structures use the s at the end for youJuly 30, 2021Angelyn670222There is no el in the choicesAugust 15, 2021BaltomePlus249Why usa not use if its for Sir?October 12, 2021Gary529323176Wrong answerOctober 26, 2021Ava29736Why is it usa? August 18, 2020Callista_wWhy is it saying for seor its usas when the hint says (ella) is usas, this is not a sheAugust 25, 2020Ambrose510573Someone help me understand the usage of usa and usas. Seor, usted usa el telfono?May 15, 2021GCity2008Ill come for you duoApril 15, 2020GCity2008AND also because the persistence of the word is wrong in this. Devashree50714Thanks for making it clear! March 28, 2020HagerHesham19Why we use usa with usted? Is it because the formal usted is used?September 16, 2021l0v3kai dont understand? Meanings & definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations. We also use the past simple for the main action when telling a story. is it wrong?April 13, 2020MeltheFirst58Yes, sir it is wrong because by addressing him as Seor, you mus conjugate the verb usar formally. I have used Duolingo for French, Spanish, Italian and Greek too. It's 100% free, fun, and scientifically proven to work. Duolingo supports Danish, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portugese. If U agree with ME! El/ ella/ usted usa However, nouns and their articles are gendered in Spanish.December 25, 2019Andi890719Why Seor usted usa el telephono is not ok?November 4, 2019CaterinaM4898The real answer should be esta usando November 16, 2019BenjaminHa158064How do you know if usted is supposed to be in the sentence, sometimes i get a phrase almost exactly like this and inserting usted is wrongNovember 26, 2019Yakato_da_bestI think it is always easy to remember the word for phone, since telfono sounds like telephone! We are beginners. But I've stuttered my whole life. Thats the you use tense, and the t usas one. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills. Its generally used in situations when you really want to emphasize that this is what youre doing right now, maybe in contrast to what you were doing five minutes ago or what you plan to do tomorrow. Duolingo is one of the best-known online language-learning platforms. Got this wrong again..August 27, 2020Sultana777Seor usted esta usando el telefono?September 10, 2020Fy5PH2AJWhy is Seor, usa usted el telfono? also accepted for Seor, usted usa el telfono? September 24, 2020archie3rdIt assumes advanced Spanish users. Thats the you use tense, and the t usas one. Quote sillylucy Members 296 || Currently Studying || French Under what circumstances do we use the word usted as opposed to tu?May 21, 2021gary186552When I studied Spanish in high school 60 years ago, the interrogative form always reversed the subject and the verb? As opposed to t usas el telfono. Is Babbel better than duolingo? August 20, 2020 bdrosenlof una taza de caf - a cup of coffee You also use de when you're describing what type of food something is. Block 2 brings more of the Ser v Estar issue and first person singular conjugation practice. January 8, 2020Martin867839I think my question may answer yours actually.September 11, 2019Queen_ReePor que no: Senor usted eres usar el telephono?July 25, 2019ChloeCoate11238eres es el verbo ser en la forma tu (hay dos problemas alla!). Apply strong financial planning and analytical skills to inform senior management of key trends and reduce company expenditures. McCarthy Ttrault advised Aptose Biosciences on the deal. And in case you've decided from this that it's not a good fit, I encourage you to come back next week, since I'll be providing another in-deth review of Mango Languages for homeschool language learning. Why or why not?July 20, 2020Robertpowe16Im told I Leveled up the Weekend Warrior Achievement. It is important to use the right modifiers (articles, adjectives, etc.) The article is about how Duolingo doesn't work if you want to achieve fluency in a language. Cheese Dumplings Without Suet, Please refresh the page. Note: Testing out of skill will not offer these hints. When using the telephone in Spanish, it is important to remember a few key phrases in order to communicate effectively. ?November 28, 2021Gaurav148439163This is in contrast to the previous sentence sir, do you want milk which was translated as seor, quieres usted leche?. I've used Duolingo for over a year. November 10, 2019Jessb3024So usted is formal and t usas is informal? Kinda hard to learn the language when you teach it incorrectlyMay 18, 2019Syd295157I am really confused and am either stupid in my interpretation of the hints provided (not my first post) but please clear this problem up for me and I presume many others. Thats my problem. :DNovember 28, 2019moghdadwhy Seor, tu usas el telfono? is wrong July 30, 2018demenwalker378By addressing the man as Seor you are being polite and must use usted not tAugust 7, 2018SofieJones798705Then why usas not usa? Many thanks!January 28, 2022Yakato_da_bestYou are so right, that always thows me off too! / mvil? If you take either word on its own, it doesnt convey the whole meaning of the action, so it acts as a unit. Developmental Players Academy, When you meet for the first time an extended family member over the age of say 20, you need to ask permission to address them other than formal, and even with your parents you don't address them using their first name, but you use Mother (Mom) or Father (Dad) instead Learn French in just 5 minutes a day with our game-like lessons. (m) means that a noun is masculine. When did it become a mistake? The official Duolingo community of Reddit - a forum and chat where you can discuss all things Duolingo! Is it right to say senor, usas el telefono?December 31, 2020Guilherme411325Sir, are you using the telephone? / celu? For example, usted usa el telfono is correct. Whizbang. I did t to begin with, but the answer was actually usted. February 23, 2020sneh34928586Now l got it, thanksMay 11, 2021fenneeukPlus10Thank you. Block 2 brings more of the Ser v Estar issue and first person singular conjugation practice. Its either: Japanese. Answer (1 of 3): Oh, I was also irritated with the repetition of questions/phrases/words on Duolingo. In this way, you have an idea of what to say. Excuse me, sir, you need to sleep on your side. Because of this difference in connotation and usage, its become quite common and acceptable to translate the Spanish simple present into the English present progressive, and vice versa. Thats the you use tense, and the t usas one. Search for web content, images, videos, news, and maps. Popular Spanish categories to find more words and phrases: English to Spanish A new category where you can find the top search words and phrases translated into English and Spanish. February 9, 2021Seant213Can someone explain when to use usted at the beginning of a question or the end? If youve been using Duolingo to learn languages, you may have noticed that youre learning words and completing a bunch of modules/skills but you dont really seem to be progressing.In this article, Id like to go through some of the central issues in Duolingo and what were doing at Fluent Forever to address this stuff.. November 18, 2021AliciaDeLa822759134Por que no Senor esta usted usa el telefono November 19, 2021, BeccaEdnieThis kind of sentence always throws me off. Never it is used with T.March 23, 2019AhimsaSchoolAhhhhhh!!! . Levntate rpido! to speak to somebody on the telephonehablar con alguien por telfono. Simply click on "Get Started" in the navigation menu on the top right of the page, or from any of the buttons embedded in the page. I struggle to structure the sentence in spanish you use the computer when in english we say you are using rhe computer To me, these mean different things.June 26, 2018Max_AnaximenesYoure right! I mean he/she/it uses = (l/ella) usa August 24, 2018 EllaMcC Thanks. February 2, 2022Terralisha1Plus40Seor indicates he should be addressed formally. January 9, 2019SHOUKATHAYcan anybody tell me [uso usar usa] means because i got everytime mistake fromm these three words May 16, 2019RollandStePlus350Why bother putting the suggestions there if they gonna be wrong?

Describe How Disease Affects Cognition, Removable Landau Bars, Do Former Presidents Get Motorcades, New Hanover High School Football Roster, Bert Sorrells Obituary, Articles S

sir are you using the telephone in spanish duolingo

sir are you using the telephone in spanish duolingo