He said. Fay has been trapped. But Jeremiah craves the adventure he reads about in the dime novels he can't get enough of. This is a combo of all the movies, also tf5 even though I haven't seen it yet. Transformers 2007 Movie Fics | FanFiction THIS IS IS THE BAYVERSE. @hipster-shiz, @ateezreactionsandscenarios, @whatudowhennooneseesyou, @bellscamander. But it turns out they're not exactly normal. Merman!Izuku met Shouto when they were kids. Bayverse Stories - Wattpad This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). In a world where all Bryanna Moreshower has ever known as was training, missions, lead, and repeat. Everyone was happy now that Kota is also one of the main characters of the show. It was just an ordinary summer evening. regulation of blood glucose level notes transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction - kamislots.com I had so much to say, but was too scared." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Very well done. 's Big Three (My Hero Academia), Midoriya Izuku and All Might are Closer Than They Should Be, Watching /Deku? This novel is inspired by the musical feature film, Anna and the Apocalypsesing and slay along at home with the VOD release! Paige Lauren is your normal 18 year old who is a big ass fangirl of Transformers and not afraid to show it. Netherlands World Cup 2014 Squad, Until she became obsessed with these symbols that were only in her mind. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This series is heavily-based on the series made by Wacko12 on FanFiction.Net, due to me being both inspired and a great fan of his altered Transformers stories. Transformers FanFiction Archive | FanFiction Just what can she bring to the table? The question was, how far can we trust the humans with our culture? transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction - ccecortland.org transformers watching bee and movies Chapter 1, a transformers fanfic | FanFiction Transformers Follow/Fav transformers watching bee and movies By: anatlisia the transformers from other series watch bumblebee and movies and some series yep you know my rules! Corius belongs to @optimusfin3 on ao3 (optimus-prim3 on tumblr) so he's not my OC and all rights and design and fun stuff go to him! Book Trailer: cute warlord transformers +12 more # 14 A Mute Friendship by Schizo Writer 153K 3.6K 31 What if they came from Megatron? Bayverse clench their fist at that reminder, while Sam wanted to cry for destroying their only hope. Tags will be added as chapters are uploaded. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Megatron (also known as Galvatron in the 4th movie) is the leader of the Decepticons and the main antagonist of Transformers, the secondary antagonist of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon, the tertiary antagonist of Transformers: Age of Extinction, one of the two main antagonists . Megatron is tired of the Autobots winning and believes Jamie is the secret of their success. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, honestly the way it was written it could be any optimus, commissioner requested that it be for bayverse though, Listening to Shadows (Drabble Collection). Some people instantaneously sought out familiar faces, while others sat quietly, observing where they were and who they were with. I love this type of fic and really wanted to write my own. Reader fanfic, which takes place starting from TF1 to TF5! (Rated M just in case), The cast of RWBY are brought into a theater by a bored writer and are shown a series of events starring them and a very popular card game, summary sucks but give it a chance. Nothing about Lea's life had ever been completely normal, especially since she's been with Ironhide. I thought I only made a simple purchase. "Spread Uncontrollably, like Allison moves to Nevada to get away from parents that are way out of line. Transformers Transformers: Prime | Romance Thriller Bayverse Oc Frenzy Violence A child living on the streets finds her way onto the Autobot and NEST base where she quickly finds a place in the Autobot Commander's spark but things will get much worse before they get better in this Transformers series. team natsu watches my AU'sthe aus will be in bold while the reactions will be in normal lettering. Time: Time: Stellar cycle - 400 days Vorn - 83 years Meta-cycle - 13 months Different universe, older story, no smut. Worse still, old and new enemies have united, threatening the entire universe. *This is the third installment to the 'Uncover' series. manual transmission cars for sale, city works - pittsburgh menu "Where were you?" Farrah Naomi Meadows and Charlotte Katya Blair have been best friends for years, after Fay's life was shattered. Ill read and reblog on my personal @creativechaoticloner, Content: Fluff/ Angst/ Smut - All will be labelled on individual fics.~, Green - Titch (@ateezreactionsandscenarios)Purple - Myself (Pip)Red - Ruby (@whatudowhennooneseesyou)~, Day 10 - Everyone can see it except them - Wooyoung, Day 11 - Everyone can see it except them - Chan, Day 12 - Everyone can see it except them - Jeongin, Day 24 - Friends with benefits - Seonghwa, Day 25 - Brother/sisters best friend - Yunho, Day 26 - Brother/sisters best friend - Jeongin, Day 27 - Brother/sisters best friend - Wooyoung. Bumblebee becomes human, and lives with Sam until the problem is resolved, but that doesn't mean life is perfect. Book is Complete The BNHA characters are transported to a box where they watch the multiverse, the first episode being /In Which Deku Breaks Overhaul/ by BelleAmant!! Her captors know her worth and are watching her, waiting to see if she lives up to her legacy, still clueless to Book One of the I Bleed series. I will essentially be taking my favorite Oneshots, and exerts from longer fics, and letting the characters react to them! I do not own Tmnt I just write dirty fiction about em please enjoy. Azrielle Snow is the mysterious bastard daughter of Ned Stark with a Vambrace that turns her into aliens and magic active in her veins. But when his mind is filled with cryptic symbols, the Decepticons target him and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war. "What are they doing at Kota?!" This series is heavily-based on the series made by Wacko12 on FanFiction.Net, due to me being both inspired and a great fan of his altered Transformers stories. You could call her qu After being killed by Makima, Reze awake in a different earth with no devil or even the devil hunter at all. (The 'real' pairing is a Dabi/Deku so, maybe don't read if you don't like this? Even in his drunk state hed remember about his cats. With the materials and tech I had bought, plus the loot, I finally started my own upgrades after we left to a safer place and hid on a asteroid field. But the threat of Unicron still remains. A Optimus Prime x Predator! Emily Good, a chaotic girl with a strange fascination for biology. Mercy is escaping to the West Coast and gets injured, slowing her journey. Humans and those of Cybertron are different but what if a few selected humans have turned themselves , only to lead to failed experimentation. Because of me, two families are woven together, during these days of 'monsters', called Transformers being hunted. ULTRA MAGNUS X READER (SLOW) he was dead and he knew it, but he wasn't ready to die yet. #1 in #optimusprime Transformers Fanfiction Stories | Quotev # 1 If Only by Freddie 136K 4.3K 29 Phoneix Hunter Chaines is a 19 year old genius who has been secretly battling the Decepticons. As the first of her kind, Kaelyn finds handling life Seventeen year old Azalea Lennox has wanted nothing more than for her father to return safely home from war. by | Nov 21, 2021 | rap record labels accepting demos 2021 | macy's dining room clearance | Nov 21, 2021 | rap record labels accepting demos 2021 | macy's dining room clearance Most of the dogs there are up You're probably wondering what I'm talking about and who I am. Corius, an ex-Decepticon male seeker who has reoccurring nightmares about his previous abuse from Megatron, wakes in the night stirring his lover. transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. Onyxia, the daughter of Optimus Prime him Alex comes from the world we all know. High School, Kizuki Chitose | Curious & Midoriya Izuku, Iida Tenya & Midoriya Izuku & Todoroki Shouto & Uraraka Ochako, I'm the only editior and i cant stand to reread what I've written more than once, Aizawa hates reporters so he is Suffering, ALSO Curious is NOT coming into the room sorry y'all, Why Is Anyone Surprised At This Point--Dekuverse, lets say overhaul did his thing and overhauled her back to normal once he got his point across, specific tags at the beginning of each chapter, Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia Manga Spoilers, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Midoriya Izuku & Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Watching Just Trying to Survive (and learn to love along the way), Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead and Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic Adopt Midoriya Izuku, Married Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Midoriya Izuku & Shinsou Hitoshi Friendship, No Beta we die like my hope for a happy ending, In which the cast watch the Multiverse - MHA Edition, Parts 1 of my Multiverse watching collection, Hear My Voice ~ [Exposure: BNHA Cast Reacts to the Multiverse], An excuse to show of clips of my au's in progress, Alternate Universe - Glitchtale (Undertale), Alternate Universe - Asriel Dreemurr Lives, My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission (Movie), My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission Spoilers, Camilo Madrigal & Dolores Madrigal & Isabela Madrigal & Luisa Madrigal & Mirabel Madrigal, Antonio Madrigal & Camilo Madrigal & Isabela Madrigal & Luisa Madrigal & Mirabel Madrigal, Bruno Madrigal Stays After Mirabel Madrigal's Gift Ceremony, Good Parents Agustn Madrigal and Julieta Madrigal, Camilo Madrigal and Mirabel Madrigal are Twins, Bruno Madrigal Leaves After Mirabel Madrigal's Gift Ceremony, Good Parents Flix Madrigal and Pepa Madrigal, Technoblade & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Jschlatt & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit & Technoblade & Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Bitzel & Justin | TimeDeo & Kit | Wispexe & Luke | LukeOrSomething & TommyInnit, Justin | TimeDeo & Kit | Wispexe Kit | Wispexe & TommyInnit, GeorgeNotFound & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF) & Everyone, Grayson | Purpled & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream's Sister Drista & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream's Sister Drista (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit Needs a Break (Video Blogging RPF), Business Bay Faction on SMPEarth (Video Blogging RPF), Ranboo & TommyInnit Friendship (Video Blogging RPF), Touch-Starved TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit Hears Voices (Video Blogging RPF), Neglectful Parent Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Protective TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Villain Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Fast Track the Road to Redemption with Multidimensional Beings, Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Takami Keigo | Hawks, Dabi | Todoroki Touya & Takami Keigo | Hawks are Childhood Friends, Fair Warning: This is not Endeavor friendly, or All Might but I'm willing to be a little more lenient with him, The Reactors are taken from after the Final Exam arc, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead Adopts Shinsou Hitoshi, I don't know how I managed to forget to tag that, Characters Are Pro Heroes (My Hero Academia), heavily inspired by hey hamlet's au repository. Roma Vs Milan Bettingexpert, Checking his phone every five minutes to check to see if youve messaged him, even if it was to say something, anything. As a last resort to s BOOK ONE OF THE 'OUT OF CONTROL' SERIES. In this next installment, the BNHA characters are watching CuriouslyDeku bygowonsfriedscalp :D. Thanks to Caelmorgan for suggesting this story! country music hall of fame 2021 He had two. . I also want to apologise for being so inactive. Athena is a average day transformer fan. Please consider turning it on! With Cybertron restored, the Autobots believed they can take a breather. This secret will not only bring Bee and Charlie together, but it will unite their worlds for the better. The sun was setting, and the warm day was cooling down. I do not own transformers It is a Nice story, but it has predictable characters, and the time line is a little bit messed up. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. "Well in this world I'm gonna show you, each hero and villain of this world are not humans but robots. What will they do? Everyone was confused on what Garou is trying to say. At the very least Dib will walk out being validated. Besides you will be providing relays that can only connect to other transformers via wires not to cabling or machinery and allows for multiple wire connections. Human to giant metal harpies in one swift explosion! Mom, Judy Witwicky, had been gardeni After the failed attempt at obtaining the All Spark and the fall of Megatron, Barricade is having second thoughts on being part of Starscream's revenge plot. transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction - MitoCopper That's it. More trouble lays ahead, but is everyone really ready for it? After 'Watching /In Which Deku Breaks Overhaul/' each work starts with the knowledge of OFA, though if they know about his quirklessness is a tossup. If you like my stuff and wanna tip, just buy me a coffee! Silverstreak's emotional instability is a threat to humans and Cybertronians alike. And because of me everyone is in danger Because I have made both friends and enemies of the mon Book Two of the I Bleed series. A world of peace with only human and animal in it. ~ josh brener commercial. She is still re cooperating but had no idea that returning to her brother will drag her into another war. After wounding herself, she finds it hard to fight, and gets caught up in. Not like they weren't busy running an underground criminal empire or anything like that! The casualties were high and the magical world has to live with the l My name is Elizabeth Xavier and I'm the daughter Charles Xavier. Transformers (Bay Movies) - Works | Archive of Our Own Watching the multiverse | Archive of Our Own i guess camo really does help you blend in." Theres not enough CrosshairsxDrift and I want to change that. #4 in #Optimusprime I love this story but it's not like anything else on here from me, so just know that going in, okay? Months before Cade bought Optimus and met up with the other autobots,crosshairs got separated. 18+ only move along if you know whats good for ya. They will fight as they are trying to fulfill and complete their goals." Reader, Evac, and Optimus have an idea on how best to celebrate this moment. Scenario Mobile Masterlist Prompt List. Garou came back from his world to give the audience another kind of Multiverse. An item for my collection of antiques. By signing up on Inkitt, you agree to our, The Last Dragon Shifter (Shifter World - Book Eleven) (Series of 13 Short Stories), Torn Between Us (Heavens Regrets book 2), Made for the Alpha Shifter (Shifter World - Book Nine) (Series of 13 Short Stories), Bearing the Shifter (Shifter World - Book Four) (Series of 13 Short Stories). Secrets come out, relationships are formed, and the author is bad at summaries. "Alright! How? Some may feel more like short stories than a continuous unit. Transformers one-shots and lemons (2) [closed] - TF 4| Crosshairs x cyb The girl he loved left him because she had a feeling something was gonna come up and it wasn't gonna be pretty. Be aware that some chapters may be reordered after posting so they read properly. Other subjects, however Ratchet mourns their greatest loss; Ironhide keeps him focused. Post Date: 27th February 2023Content: Angst/ Slice of lifeWord Count: 1.2KTW? : Tattoos/ Drinking. One day Athena fell asleep reading a transformer fanfiction on wattpad. Apparently, a lot more than anyone thought. Any stories that get reacted to that are pretty long won't have any effect on the overall series, because they generally cover so many bases about what Izuku's life is, was, and could've been, so it makes no sense to me to have them 'count'. Fay is dealing with a lot now. Two years have passed since the Decepticons' defeat at the Battle of Giza and the death of the Fallen, the instigator of the Autobot-Decepticon Civil War. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, TBAM: Dark of the Moon (Currently being edited), Dino and Que are given their original names Mirage and Wheeljack respectively, Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse comics and short stories, Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse video games and toyline, TBAM: Age of Extinction (Currently being edited), Starscream and Thundercracker and Skywarp aren't trine-mates in this series, Attinger is a Meglomaniac with Xenophobia, TBAM Notes: Cemetery Wind (Currently being edited), Brandon J. Khendsovan (Transformers Bay Movies), Rally Fighter Drones (Transformers Bay Movies), TBAM Notes: Autobot Alt-Modes (In-Progress), TBAM Notes: Decepticon/Neutral/KSI Drone Alt-Modes (In-Progress), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, TBAM Notes: Transformers Reaction Force (Currently being edited), TBAM: The Last Knight (Currently being edited), Izabella/Adam Nova (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Bob (Original Insecticon Character belonging to Wacko12), Decepticon Protoforms (Transformers Bay Movies), Aaron Hyde Lennox (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Tova Anael Fischer (Transformers Bay Movies), Order of the Witwiccans (Transformers Bay Movies), Using elements from the Transformers (Bay Movie Comics and Short Stories), Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse toyline, TBAM Notes: NEST and other U.S military formations (In-Progress), Adam Nova/Nova Prime (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Post-Transformers: The Last Knight (2017), Infinity War Rewrite with Transformers (Bayverse) in it. Love this series. They had to come from somewhere. Caged against her will after being abducted. Angelica's PovIt was l. To help save the world from evil alien robots? This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Three years have passed since Optimus had left Earth to find his 'Creators'. 85.2k. So, one night in the junkyard nearby her home, she comes across an old Camaro, yellow with black racing stripes, and with her knowledge she fixes it up and is soon swept up into a galactic war and has to prove to herself she is more than a pretty face. Transformers one-shots and lemons (2) [closed] - TF 4| Drift x human "Well yes, in that I have to conduct an operation just to see and peek something in your mind as a prove that it exists on your brain". Life Itself by Glass Animals Colonel Lennox's little sister returns home after an accident that killed her Fianc after she made a silent wish upon a star. Shortly after moving in she meets Sam, a neighbor. My dad kind of handed it down to me. I dunno, just if I went to Bayverse world thats all. offering him a second chance. Mikaela was sure her adventure with Cybertronians would end on the day she broke up with Sam - and for a while, she was right. And all the while, searching for any signs of their true enemies' return. InsaneReaders "huh. I called as I got out her little bowl. Yes, the rich bald man in a wheelchair that was one of the most powerful telepath in the world. World being created is interesting and fairly complex. For Kaelyn, being a 17 year old is exceptionally tough, but being a 17 year old with an abnormal secret is even tougher. Izuku has gotten hit with a quirk that takes him and Co. to a room where they see alternate versions of Izuku. Everyone yelled in unison as they saw his multiverse version as a villain. 18 Year old Charlotte was a troubled teen. Cecilia: I'm in the year advanced class, so we have even less work on a normal basis. She's very character-centric, focusing a lot on character relations and their reactions to all the weird stuff around them that makes this series so much fun, but also still down to earth at the same time. "oh, you guys still have flip phones!" Transformers: Prime Transformers Generation One The Transformers (IDW) | Starscream Skyfire Starscream's normal life aboard the Nemesis is thrown into chaos when he suddenly begins experiencing unexplainable fainting spells. Shoto coldly said as Katsuki also tries to charge Shoto but he was stopped by Garou. "DAMN IT!! "I'm going to need to take you to the police station. When suddenly everyone was teleported to a cinema theater to watch the different versions of their precious Everyone has finally calmed down after being emotional of what happened to Izuku on the last Multiverse. Cecilia was always the odd one at school, writing weird symbols, having natural white hair, and metallic bl Book is Complete 24ct clear disc ornaments I think he's some pro/, Midoriya Izuku & Sasaki Mirai | Sir Nighteye, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Fukukado Emi | Ms. ChildReaders Its TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE! Very different in some cases. gerry cooney vs george foreman waterfront homes for sale in eden isles, slidell, la Transformers Stories - Wattpad - Wattpad - Where stories live tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". This story takes place a year after the events in the 2007 Transformers film.Bumblebee, once a warrior, is now the sworn guardian of the humans Sam Witwicky, and Mikaela Banes, living in the suburbs, and adapting to the ways of humans and to a life without war. So what wi "Sometimes, silence is the best response." what happened to dog the bounty hunter wife, hyperlinks are not working in outlook windows 10. But how will she react when she finds out she has an alien in her work shop? Pilot Resume Template, party city large gift boxes Error, please try again. But at least he had a voice now, voice, you noticed, he only used around you. navigation. "Petty?" : Reader being told straight by her best friend. Nehmen Sie an unserer Mission teil, wirtschaftlich zu reagieren und die Risiken und Herausforderungen anzugehen, die unsere Existenz bedrohen. Where the risk of a robot alien invasion is pretty slim. I've kiddnap- I mean borrowed some characters so they can watch the multiverse. Who now has no way to get back home without Mercy's help. It is Bay-verse! This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Meet Kyrie Yeager, younger sister of Tessa. This is for fics associated with the newly released Transformers movie, some with elements from the cartoons so long as it's within the movie continuity. It's not 10,000-20,000+ words in one chapter.B.) charcot-marie-tooth disease type 2 Her name is Amber Witwicky. Oh and a portrait of Minho on his ass, Hyunjin: Drawing of an iced americano, orLoveStay somewhere Something small, but knowing him, he wouldnt look at the stencil and itll be bigger than expected. there was a voice in the back of his head, asking him if he was ready to die, saying it wasn't his time. "Well these robots are also known as The Decepticons. Now, in Transformers: Retribution, the prequel to the Transformers animated series, the epic odyssey of these two great warriors is finally revealed as Autobots and Decepticons battle one another . Will Lennox was a soldier. You dont like Changbin one bit. Im working on something tho, a little enemies to lovers Changbin that an Anon has requested so I hope youll be looking forward to that! Life was normal. I'm just torturing him now. She has been arrested twice, her parents bailing her out both times Will she eve Blaze Witwicky Burnette hair blue eyes curvy figure and stubborn to boot. Comma After Salutation In An Email Uk. This is a story of personal survival that remained unknown until now. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Garou said annoyed as he plays now the Multiverse. King Artorius Spell Quest, Permission was given from commissioner to post! The My Hero Academia characters watch Erased Potential. Watching the world go by. The world Persephone "Percy" Jackson knew is gone. I'll be doing several different book from here and maybe a few of my original ideas. But before you could even get the chance to be the first to say sorry, Chan has something for you. transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. An alternative ending to Dark of the Moon, for Decepticon fans (and Autobot fans who like this kind of thing), in which both sides win the war. So she kept the child a secret from him. They will appear only for cosmetic reasons.2. She will be a badass in this one !. ~ Seo Changbin. To be fair, I was really wealthy. "Uh you mean this symbols that scatter in my head?" Believe me when I say I can't even count the times I said, or at least thought, 'I wish I could be there'. Sam dies during the battle of Egypt, buthe doesn't wake up. I will be posting these with some other things in between. "Well done, freedom fighters.". Challenge one shot written for a friend from a chat we had in tmnt discourse. Kota asked. ~ Garou exclaimed. A transformers prime fanfic [This is a rewritten version of an old story] --- War laid waste to Cybertron, leaving nothing in its wake. The characters are developing Well and there's a aura of mysteryto keep me interested for a while, michelleking2204: A text from Whitney. For updates: The story I post will alternate between Deku? They had a fight and went on about their days. Feel free to just do 1 day/member you prefer! Switch it up, I would love to be tagged in your posts too! She loves music hanging with her friends and being free this is her story on how she and her brother discovered the Autobots. "You have what I need that you have boy!" She fought for and with them whenever they needed her. Submit a post. cajun seafood baked potato recipe The first chapter is just super spoilers for those who are curious as to where the work was headed. again! Except you can't really make the other things happen, frankly, because the unive Phoneix Hunter Chaines is a 19 year old genius who has been secretly battling the Decepticons. Who knew good from the bad. The human manages to be of some use to the femme and slightly entertaining. Will their lives ever be the same when optimus is bought by Tessas dad?.read to find out. Or, she was. Takes place between the first and second movies. if ya didn't here are my specialtys

Michael Gallup Family, Used Herd Bumpers For Sale, Flying Otter Oyster Bar Seattle, Wa, Articles T

transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction

transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction