We had some post mechanical issues that Owner Dan Berkenkotter personally proved true to his policy of catering to his customers even after we bought the truck! Truck was clean an the employee were accommodating. Listed 162 days ago, London, KY Has a clean title and actual miles. Located the desired car online, called for appointment, took vehicle for a quick test drive and closed the deal. The car starts and runs very good, and the transmission shifts 2006 Ford Explorer in great condition. LEATHER SEATS WITH 2005 Pontiac G6/GT Sun roof Black w/ 97,000 miles Keyless Year: 2005 This is my second car I bought from these guys I just bought a q50 for my son and he loves it and its cheaper than everywhere I looked thank you Charlie. He absolutely did not pressure me. Right by the door. Thanks Denver Auto!!! Adis was professional and the overall buying experience has been good. Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Police Interceptor, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY LX, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Base, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Commercial Base Fleet SWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY LX Sport, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Commercial Base Fleet LWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Commerical Fleet, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY LWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Police Interceptor Pursuit, Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY S. - Save $237 on average: January, August, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. Exterior Color: Pitch Black It handled beautifully. 10,636 vehicles found Results. (112 mi) I did my research and found a great deal at Denver Auto on a Subaru Forester. a video consultation. Ford Sedan Police Interceptor vs Chevrolet Express 3500, Ford Sedan Police Interceptor vs Mercury Mountaineer, Ford Sedan Police Interceptor vs Mercury Sable. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. call/text for more information . Globe Auto Sales Used Car Dealers Used Truck Dealers (9) Website Amenities: (502) 708-2886 5705 Bardstown Rd Pricing iAWD works like a charm during winter and is very safe, safer than few Subaru models! The ride is quite stiff, excellent handling. financing of the vehicle. ***WE'RE CHANGING THE GAME IN ORDER TO KEEP YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE. They made me feel like it's not all about the bottom dollar it was more about customer service. new tires. WE ARE THE LARGEST LUXURY PRE-OWNED DEALER IN KENTUCKIANA 42 YEARS A+ BBB DEALER AND FAMILY OWNED! They are a pleasure to work with and as a family owned and operated business, every employee seems to be enjoying what their work entails. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to I asked him about the timing belt: had it been changed? Used Police Cars For Sale in Louisville, KY - Yellow Pages There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. I was skeptical at first but by the end. Interior color: Ebony Achetez une auto, trouvez un emploi, une maison ou un appartement, des meubles, appareils lectromnagers et plus! Pour chaque voiture que nous connaissons, nous crons un historique et le mettons ta disposition. Calls may be prerecorded. no favorites . We had shied away from Doug Justus Auto Center because of various opinions within our community, but it seemed like there were an awful lot of cars around town with their logo on the back bumper. Police Cars | Kijiji Grand Montral : acheter et vendre sur le site The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. In conclusion, I have a fantastic vehicle, low miles for its age, mechanically sound (except for the rack and pump, which I will get fixed on my own dime), and Stan has a customer for life in me. It turned out that Asia Motors has very very very very good customer service and the sales reps. 210 Great Deals out of 820 listings starting at $2,795, 73 Great Deals out of 232 listings starting at $4,250, 15 Great Deals out of 54 listings starting at $1,195, 6 Great Deals out of 43 listings starting at $795, 25 Great Deals out of 187 listings starting at $1,200. Having been in business for nearly 50 years, we've built our reputation providing the cleanest vehic VIN: 1FTYR2CG5KKB67328 Stock: D42110 Certified Pre-Owned: No. CARFAX One-Owner. Absolutely loving my new Whip! Kia Store East: Sales: (502) 814-0456 Service: (502) 426-6228 Parts: (502) 814-0475. If you are looking for your next new o used vehicle, please get in touch with Dasto Auto, I guarantee you will drive home with the car of your dreams. Les questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle. Also took care of a couple issues for me at no extra charge. Best price in townI bought a car from them, and happy with it!I recommended YJ.Best cars and best prices. Mike worked with us to arrange delivery out of state, meeting us at the airport. I love customizing it and surprising other sports cars. Condition: Used Options Included: Air Conditioning, Power Brakes, Tilt Steering WheelAt Dan Powers GM Center, we sell vehicles all over the U.S.A. We are a "Country" Options Included: Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Trip Odometer, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Wheel, Tinted Glass, Interval Wipers, Rear 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 2018 Kia Optima . Nearest Rooftop Unknown. Calls may be prerecorded. 1994 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Everything from start to finish was perfect and effortless. Used police cars for sale Ontario - March 2023 - all classifieds YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Volvo Cars of Louisville (9.57 mi. Customer Service is quick and done in a timely manner. Looking for a Ford Explorer Police Interceptor cars for sale within 50 miles of Louisville, KY ? I will refer people and I will be back. THIS USED 2007 DODGE CHARGER STONE WHITE SEDAN HOLDS A CERTIFIED AUTOCHECK REPORT NO ACCIDENTS. Which was music to my ears. Finance Payment $336/mo. Drivetrain: Automatic. Chuck at Collett Automotive has treated my vehicles like they were his own, always a top notch professional job and very courtious, helpful and, I had a great experience with this car lot. La Seorita y El Sr. Jose son muy buenas personas y muy amables. O puis-je trouver le numro d'identification du vhicule . The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. 2013. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. This group has put my youngest son in the safest position possible as he begins his drive years! Highly recommend, the best dealership in the area! Change Location. Bought my 2016 Cadillac XTS platinum from kyle here and absolutely love it. That's IT. Used police cars are often far cheaper than their civilian counterparts. cars & trucks. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. This thing is a sports car in an Explorers skin. I highly recommend Welcome Motors. - Corrosion around the trunk lock is an issue Ford seems aware of, but isn't doing anything about. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Louisville, KY Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to 2021 GMC Yukon XL AT4 4WD EcoTec3 5.3L V8 CARFAX One-Owner. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and They found a leaking power steering rack and pump. - Engine: 8 Used Cars Under $1,000 for Sale in Louisville, KY - Vehicle Pricing Detecting Nearest Rooftop. White. Browse used cars online & have your next vehicle delivered to your door with as soon as next day delivery . The best dealership I have dealt with. They added $2500 to the price during negotiations. Vehicle 2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sdn 5-Spd Auto Police RWD. Body Style: Sedan Our recommendations John was very friendly and relaxed and also provided helpful information about the car when asked. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Used 2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited with AWD, Driver Assistance Package, Popular Package, Moonroof Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, and Bucket Seats, Used 2018 Volkswagen Jetta S with FWD, Keyless Entry, Alloy Wheels, and Side Airbags, Used 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE with 4WD, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Used 2021 Toyota Camry XSE with FWD, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Ambient Lighting, 19 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Paddle Shifter, JBL Sound System, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, and Black Grille, Used 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited with FWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Bucket Seats, and 18 Inch Wheels, Used 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium with AWD, Keyless Entry, Alloy Wheels, Used 2020 Audi Q5 Premium Plus with AWD, Convenience Package, Premium Plus Package, Cold Weather Package, Convenience Plus Package, Roof Rack, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, and Leather Seats, Used 2020 BMW 7 Series M760i xDrive with AWD, Driver Assistance Package, Luxury Seating Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Bucket Seats, Used 2013 Honda CR-V LX with FWD, Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Steel Wheels, Cloth Seats, Rear Bench Seat, and Compact Spare Tire, Used 2021 Ram 2500 Tradesman with 4WD, Trailer Hitch, 17 Inch Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Black Grille, Front Bench Seat, Steel Wheels, Keyless Ignition, USB Adapter, Independent Suspension, and Rear Bench Seat, Used 2020 Hyundai Sonata SEL with FWD, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Keyless Ignition, and Cloth Seats, Used 2021 Volkswagen Atlas SEL with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, and Blind Spot Monitor, Used 2017 Infiniti QX80 Base with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Running Boards, Heated Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali with 4WD, Driver Alert Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Running Boards, and Heated Seats, Used 2022 Ford Bronco Base with 4WD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Hard Top, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Tow Hooks, Targa Top, Steel Wheels, and Full Size Spare Tire, Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport with 4WD, Towing Package, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Alloy Wheels, and Satellite Radio, Used 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ with 4WD, Towing Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Running Boards, Heated Seats, and Tinted Windows, Used 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE with AWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, and Third Row Seating, Used 2020 Infiniti QX50 Luxe with AWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Lane Departure Warning, and Satellite Radio, Used 2020 Toyota Camry SE with AWD, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, Sport Seats, Keyless Ignition, and Cloth Seats, Used 2018 Acura ILX with FWD, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, Smart Key, 17 Inch Wheels, Heated Mirrors, and Sport Seats, Used 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, 18 Inch Wheels, Sync 3, Alloy Wheels, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2020 Ford Ranger XLT with 4WD, Fog Lights, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Side Airbags, and Cloth Seats, Used 2021 Toyota Corolla SE with FWD, Keyless Entry, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Lane Departure Warning, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Keyless Ignition, and Cloth Seats, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Louisville, KY, Find More Car Dealerships in Louisville, KY, Purchased on 11/24/15 and owned in KY until 02/14/23, Last serviced at 158,963 miles in Louisville, KY on 02/14/23, Purchased on 01/29/18 and owned in CA until 01/04/23, Last serviced at 79,000 miles in Washington, PA on 09/22/22, Purchased on 12/31/18 and owned in FL until 01/13/22, Last serviced at 59,184 miles in Louisville, KY on 01/24/23, Purchased on 07/23/21 and owned in MD until 02/12/23, Last serviced at 31,390 miles in Corpus Christi, TX on 06/18/22, Purchased on 07/17/15 and owned in KY until 12/30/22, Last serviced in Louisville, KY on 01/24/23, Purchased on 05/29/13 and owned in KY until 05/16/22, Last serviced at 153,104 miles in Louisville, KY on 05/18/22, Purchased on 04/06/20 and owned in KY until 03/28/22, Last serviced at 8,625 miles in Louisville, KY on 09/27/22, Purchased on 01/07/20 and owned in NJ until 05/16/22, Last serviced in Louisville, KY on 10/24/22, Purchased on 01/31/13 and owned in KY until 02/23/23, Last serviced at 171,085 miles in Louisville, KY on 02/22/23, Purchased on 10/06/21 and owned in KY until 11/15/22, Last serviced at 37,190 miles in Louisville, KY on 12/21/22, Purchased on 02/26/20 and owned in MD until 01/11/23, Last serviced in Clarksville, IN on 01/17/23, Purchased on 11/15/21 and owned in IL until 02/01/23, Last serviced in Clarksville, IN on 02/06/23, Purchased on 05/18/17 and owned in KY until 01/13/23, Last serviced at 82,765 miles in Louisville, KY on 02/21/23, Purchased on 07/10/20 and owned in KY until 02/18/23, Last serviced in Louisville, KY on 02/23/23, Purchased on 11/16/22 and owned in KY until Present, Purchased on 02/10/15 and owned in TX until 10/24/22, Last serviced at 118,853 miles in Connersville, IN on 12/20/22, Purchased on 08/10/18 and owned in KY until 12/15/22, Last serviced at 120,916 miles in Buckner, KY on 10/12/22, Purchased on 10/15/20 and owned in KY until 01/13/23, Last serviced in Louisville, KY on 01/28/23, Purchased on 09/30/20 and owned in PA until 09/23/22, Last serviced at 54,482 miles in Louisville, KY on 10/19/22, Purchased on 09/23/20 and owned in MD until 09/10/22, Last serviced in Clarksville, IN on 02/22/23, Purchased on 03/03/18 and owned in NY until 06/21/21, Last serviced in Louisville, KY on 12/16/22, Purchased on 07/16/21 and owned in KY until 12/30/22, Last serviced at 13,007 miles in Louisville, KY on 10/30/21, Purchased on 08/27/21 and owned in MN until 10/27/22, Last serviced in Louisville, KY on 10/31/22, Purchased on 04/10/20 and owned in IN until 08/16/21, Last serviced in Louisville, KY on 12/15/22, Purchased on 01/05/21 and owned in KY until 02/02/23, Last serviced at 38,312 miles in Louisville, KY on 02/06/23. View Details. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. I called about a 2014 Chevrolet Express G3500 LT 15 Passenger Van and right away felt comfortable with the phone conversation with Syed but still wants to see it in person before the purchase. Louisville, KY (8 mi) $1,851 above market. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/04/2023 at 02:00 (CDT). population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Louisville 18.7mi. Test drive Used Ford Explorer at home in Louisville, KY. Search from 186 Used Ford Explorer cars for sale, including a 2014 Ford Explorer XLT, a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT, and a 2017 Ford Explorer Limited ranging in price from $7,400 to $52,988. Louisville, KY 40291. (2) Website Directions More Info. - I thought that the car was overpriced a bit, and I asked Stan what he thought. Cheap Cars for Sale in Louisville, KY Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Filter Results 97 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (17) Blue (12) Brown (2) Gold (3) Gray (12) Green (4) Red - Dealer: 5 Star Motors 3 Location: Louisville, KY Mileage: 59,491 miles Body Style: SUV Color: Gray Engine: 6 Cyl 3.0 L Description: Used 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE with 4WD, Fog Lights, Leather Seats More Check Availability 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 35 Photos price drop Price: $8,997 $149/mo est. Listed 101 days ago, Merrillville, IN It is in very good condition for its age. I drove up from Miami and met Kris, Terry, Wayne, and some of the other staff members, a very amicable and friendly group. Quick and professional service. Call Stores. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. My mechanic verified all this. (266 mi) Search filters. Whenever I go in to make a payment Barry or Rocky checks my oil and antifreeze.Being a woman this means a lot to. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Louisville, KY (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Louisville, KY; Used Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in . Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Used Cars for sale in West Point, KY | Carvana YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. louisville. Not only was the inventory amazing, but the quality and cleanliness of the cars was incredible. Clean CARFAX. Great vehicle for my towing business as this is used for my service vehicle, ample amount of storage and power for my equipment it needs. Cars & Trucks - By Owner near Louisville, KY - craigslist. ** CLEAN CARFAX REPORT **, ** BL VIN: WMWSS7C53EWN72149 Stock: 3224375B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2022. Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Louisville, KY - Autotrader our. 47. Radio/info center is a major step-up from the Crown Vic's, and not too complicated, though at times it feels like there are too many buttons that can all do the same thing! I highly recommend doing business with this dealership. Great car love it very clean sales rep was great no high pressure sales. (338 mi) Frank Ford was also amazing in the finance department! Fuel Type: Gasoline He didn't know, and didn't invent a story. Kris, the owner, gave me a very fair deal on this classic piece of Americana! Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Louisville, KY: $2,750. Each vehicle, employee, and all paperwor VIN: WMWXP7C59K2A51398 Stock: D40703A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Clarksville, IN / 6 miles away from Louisville, KY. WE ARE THE LARGEST LUXURY PRE-OWNED DEALER IN KENTUCKIANA 42 YEARS A+ BBB DEALER AND FAMILY OWNED! Bring an OBD reader and check for engine issues. Straight forward about cars i asked about. Now, about Stan. Cheap Used Cars under $1,000 in , KY - Cars For a Grand THIS FORD F-150 XLT SUPERCREW FX4 IS CERTIFIED BY C VIN: 1FTEW1E50KKD22482 Stock: MU17954 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-01-2022. My salesman was Steve, Bruce also came in to, I wish it were possible to give this establishment less than 1 star because they don't even deserve that. Used HL Selby's Used Cars & Trucks for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus Home / HL Selby's Used Cars & Trucks HL Selby's Used Cars & Trucks 12207 Dixie Hwy Louisville, KY 40272 Map & directions https://hlselby.com Sales: (502) 236-9138 Today 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Open now) Show business hours Inventory Sales Reviews (1) New Search Search Used Search New Listed 39 days ago, Toledo, OH are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Price Reduced - Was $7,995. Our sole mission is service the auto part needs of our customers with professionalism, knowledge,, We bought a 2010 Acadia from John for our daughter to replace her pickup truck. Kentucky "The Bluegrass State" - State Capital Frankfort. All in all Asia Motors Inc gets a 10 from me!!! Honest, professional, reliable, and helpful are three characteristics I can think to describe Kris and his people. With the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking precautions to make sure our staff and customers stay safe. Best price in town.I bought a car from them, and happy with it!I recommended YJ.Best cars and best prices. Used Dodge Charger Police RWD for Sale in Louisville, KY Update Zip Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 10 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $250,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Trim 2.2 FWD 3.5L RWD 500 Hardtop Coupe RWD (2) - Naveed & the team were great. Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY: 18 Cars from $2,999 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Ford Crown Victoria > Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale in Louisville, KY Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more or more or more Just ask me! Horrible place to do business with. ${award} ${year}, 2013 Ford Utility Police Interceptor Base review, By Christopher Carando from East Longmeadow, 2014 Ford Utility Police Interceptor Base review. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you VIN: 1GKKNXLS0MZ126106 Stock: 23308A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-08-2023, Located in Louisville, KY / 11 miles away from Louisville, KY. ***PRICE DROP***CLEAN CARFAX***ONLY 35K MILES***POWER RETRACTABLE SOFT TOP***Check out this Incredible 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Premium that jus VIN: 1ZVHT89S775286615 Stock: 286615 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1G1YB2D79K5104551 Stock: 31T12508 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-12-2022, Located in Louisville, KY / 10 miles away from Louisville, KY. NEW CAR TRADE IN***, Black/Red w/Fabric Seat Trim w/SofTex, Automatic temperature control, Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof. - - Buying Tips Listed 6 days ago, Marble Hill, MO These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Not only is this company amazing- they truly want, Andy's Auto/Team Automotive treated me right. Bought Audi A4 from here the other week, great car! Fantastic service lovely staff, highly recommend. 4.4 OUT OF 5 (10000 Reviews) James S. JUN 30, 2022. Was traded in by a police department who was upgrading their units. Used SUVs for Sale near Louisville, KY (with Photos) - CARFAX Vehicle auctions are held approximately twice a month online. There was a flood there an water was turned off! There was a flood there an water was turned off! By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and. The process was smooth overall and we came out very happy customers. Reliable Used Auto Sales Used Car Dealers (502) 437-2460 1 Main St Shelbyville, KY 40065 4. Vehicle Auctions | Louisville Metro PD, KY YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The guy helped us out and answered all our questions. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with A Buyer's Choice again. Jay and John were both very nice and helpful. View this car on seller's website. We are very pleased and grateful to Sam and his crew! I was also pleased with Charles in financing department. Inside shade: Red. save. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 227 next page last page. - Make an extra $241 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Ford Crown Victoria I have my car and I am very proud and very happy! The lot is cramped with gorgeous, fairly-priced vehicles, plus a small building in the center. Muy buena atencin muy amables muy rpidos a la hora de hacer el convenio son muy amables y muy responsables los recomiendo. After this happened, I read reviews on BBB reporting the same thing. Listed 9 days ago, Plainfield, IN Cars for sale in Louisville, Kentucky | Facebook Marketplace Disorder: Used. I called about a 2014 Chevrolet Express G3500 LT 15 Passenger Van and right away felt comfortable with the phone conversation with Syed but still wants to see it in person before the purchase. $18,695. Interior is spartan, BUT this is a police car after all.

Owner Invested Cash In The Business Journal Entry, Citrus County Fence Permit, Largest Metropolitan Areas In Latin America, Articles U

used police cars for sale in louisville, ky

used police cars for sale in louisville, ky